Skriven 2014-04-25 07:36:23 av David Drummond (3:640/305)
  Kommentar till text 14595 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
Ärende: JoHo
============
On 24/04/14 11:53 PM, TIM RICHARDSON -> DAVID DRUMMOND wrote:

 DD>> As opposed to drunked up and climb behind the penis?

 TR> Which comes right back to the very question I've asked on this all
 TR> along, for many years now:

 TR> If individuals can't be responsible enough to take precautions to prevent
 TR> pregnancy...what makes anyone think they're responsible enough to make a
life
 TR> or death decision for an un-born child?

Yes - all of those blokes fathering those foetuses should have been sterilised
prior to puberty. That would cure the abortion problem real quick.

 TR> And so far...NONE of you who are such ardent supporters of abortion, have
 TR> addressed that question! Either in the past, when all those batty women
were
 TR> raging at me over this issue here in Fido, or now, today!

I am not an ardent supporter of abortion - I am an ardent opposer of people
like you trying to use YOUR beliefs to force the actions of other people. Who
elected you moral kontroller for the world?

 TR>> No wonder you have such a cold-eyed way of refering to `fetuses'...

That is what they are (well, foetuses but near enough)! And in these cases
unwanted foetuses.
[...]

 DD>> Well at least they contributed something to society. Good luck to Canada.

 TR> Yeah...I suppose the Germans who maybe weren't actually members of the
Nazi
 TR> party thought the same about the Jews getting gassed. `Good luck Jews!'

The Nazis weren't even heating anything with their gas fires, just venting the
heat up the chimney.

And the NAZIS were disposing of fully formed adult bodies too...

Stupid NAZIs
[...]

 DD>> Makes a change from kiddie fucking I suppose. The catholics don't want
 DD>> them aborted, cannot fuck them if they've been burned in furnaces.

 TR> Well....the Catholics don't have a lock on THAT one...Hollywood's chock
 TR> FULL of child molesters who sodomize young boy actors.

I see - The boys are not responsible for these sex acts where no unwanted
foetuses will ensue, but females who become pregnant and don't want to be are
responsible for the act?

I suspect that you are a misogynist, maybe even a jewish one...

 TR> In fact...yet another case is rolling out of Hollywood on that very
subject
 TR> even as I type. A `sex ring' that molested young boy actors is being
 TR> exposed in the very recent news.

Not here it didn't. Perhaps are inured to the weird goings on with many of the
US people and just ignore them now.

 TR> See...its always been my opinion that the priesthood is the easiest
 TR> `profession' that is open to sodomite pedophiles. Either `the
 TR> priesthood', or convent.

Maybe the word you mean is pederast.

 TR> For one thing...its the cheapest. And it does bring the sodomite into
 TR> contact with the youngsters of their `choice-of-gender', rather quickly.

What about boy scout leaders?

 TR> Not that there aren't sodomite pedophiles in other choices of
profession...its
 TR> just that few pedophiles actually have the money and patience to go
through
 TR> several years of medical school, say, or dental school, or teachers'
 TR> college, just in order to get near their `targets'. Although teachers are
pretty
 TR> common pedophiles as well.

Must be a US thing - we haven't had a teacher busted for boy fucking here in
quite some time - just girls.
[..]

 DD>> What has it got to do with the public, any more than any other medically
 DD>> excised unwanted tissue?

 TR> You mean like the `Jews' or the `unter menchen' of the 1940's?

Nope - I do not mean that. They got rid of whole people, not just unwanted
tissue.

 TR> Yeah...refer to them as something `un'human, something that sounds like
you'd WANT to
 TR> get rid of it...yeah...that works!

Like the US and the Negro slaves? Yeah, I guess you folks have experience with
that.

Mind you, when the white man came to this country it was classed as "Terra
Nullus". It is only in recent decades that the indigenous peoples were
recognised as human and given the vote.

Most cultures have historical fuck ups like that.
[...]
 DD>> Are the Nazis running USA and Canada now?

 TR> Depends. How many `Gosnell' types are up there?

 DD>> Would they be any worse than your ilk telling people what they can and
 DD>> cannot do?

 TR> You make it sound so `adversarial'! Like *I'm* the one who's fault it is
 TR> some couple didn't have the responsibility to think of the possible
 TR> consequences of un-protected sex activity, which led to a Gosnell-like
abortion.

You ARE at fault. Why are you not lobbying for preventative measures, for
education in the correct use of prophylactic contraceptives? You are addressing
the symptom, not the complaint.

Prevention is better than cure.

 TR> All I'm saying...all I've EVER said on the subject is...lets demand a
whole
 TR> lot more responsibililty on the part of the participants...and we might
 TR> not be having a discussion on this in the first place!

Then why are you telling us? None of us older blokes is going to get pregnant
and require an abortion.

Get out there and educate your young men and women on contraceptive use. Push
for the correct use to be taught in your middle schools and above. Hand out
condoms to school kids!

 TR> You hear a lot about `its HER body'...

Umm - it IS, it certainly is NOT YOUR body.

 TR> when some idiot politician stands at the
 TR> podium in Congress making a case for abortion being freely available to
 TR> women.

And so it should - but it is still just a symptom. Vasectomies should be freely
available to all men, young and not so young.

 TR> But, you never hear any politician stand at that same podium and expound
on
 TR> the virtue of `personal responsibility' a woman takes on when she makes
the
 TR> decision to engage in un-protected sexual activity!

That's because your culture seems to be really anal about keeping information
about contraception a secret. Why is that? Why is it that US men are not
responsible for their unwanted progeny?

 TR> And don't come back with what about the guy'! Because you can't have it
both ways;

Even if the bloke did?

 TR> `its HER body' when it comes to making a decision that will cost a
life...but it `WASN'T her
 TR> body' when she made the decision to engage in sex without protection!

Or when she was coerced into it by some bloke?

Men ARE the cause of ALL of these unwanted pregnancies, not a single one of
those women suffered divine intervention - been no evidence of that in over
2000 years, and even that evidence was pretty shaky.

 TR> And by the way...its funny how my expressing the need for `responsibility'
on
 TR> the part of the participants, almost always degenerates into the other
side
 TR> making the claim that `I and my ilk' telling people what they can or
cannot
 TR> do!

You will get more positive results with informing and educating than with
dictating.

TEACH the people how to prevent this state of affairs.

Make the means to prevent it freely available.

You don't like to be forced to do things, nor do others.
[...]
 TR> And another thing thats funny:

 TR> This Sandra Fluke person getting trotted out in front of a Congressional
 TR> committee during the Obamacare leadup, and making the claims she made
about
 TR> her sex activities, for the purpose of getting the taxpayers to pay for
HER
 TR> birth control!

Never heard of her - more ignorable US fluff news.

Your attitude however suggests why so many abortions are necessary in your
country.

 TR> Again...you heard nothing about HER taking responsibility for her own
actions,
 TR> or paying her OWN way....only making OTHER people responsible for what she
 TR> does! Weird way of reasoning.

Would you rather have the taxpayers help this woman with her pregnancy
prevention - or have another abortion on the records?

The taxpayers in your country subsidise the hungry, the sick and the homeless -
fucking is also a necessary and natural part of life. Why shouldn't they
subsidise that too?

--
Regards
David

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunde
 * Origin: The Redlands (3:640/305)