Möte OSDEBATE, 18996 texter
Skriven 2007-05-17 23:04:56 av Mark (1:379/45)
  Kommentar till text 17956 av Rich Gauszka (1:379/45)
Ärende: Re: Did Anyone Else Notice that Apple Lost $4 Billion in Value Yesterda
From: "Mark" <nomail@hotmail.com>

Which makes my previous point, even when you "know" the guy and "trust" the
guy, you still need to verfiy with 2nd and 3rd sources when whichever "guy"
goes too far into what you should recognize as potential "lala land" at the
outset.

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 * Origin: Barktopia BBS Site http://HarborWebs.com:8081 (1:379/45)