Möte OSDEBATE, 18996 texter
Skriven 2005-12-06 17:56:52 av Rich Gauszka (1:379/45)
   Kommentar till text 8668 av Gary Britt (1:379/45)
Ärende: Re: But it had a hole for a parallel port
From: "Rich Gauszka" <gauszka@hotmail.com>

I didn't and don't.  I didn't originate the story about the Circuit City
laptop. It's just that having gone through idiotic return people at various
stores I thought it an interesting repost  of a blog complaint.

 I was in line recently at Best Buy where a man was trying to return an
unopened digital camera. They were insisting on charging him the restocking fee
even though the sales slip clearly said it was only applicable to opened items.
I kept hearing  his shouts of 'unopened' as I left the store <g>

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 * Origin: Barktopia BBS Site http://HarborWebs.com:8081 (1:379/45)