Möte POL_INC, 14731 texter
Skriven 2010-06-02 00:03:00 av Bob Klahn (1:124/311)
Ärende: I'm tired too part three.
=================================
 I'm tired of illegal aliens being called "undocumented workers,"
 especially the ones who aren't working, but are living on
 welfare or crime. What's next? Calling drug dealers,
 "Undocumented Pharmacists?

 Response:
 More spouting? In the next paragraph you give the lie to the one
 above. Oh, and get rid of all the illegal aliens, and establish
 a national policy of full employment, and you can pretty well do
 away with welfare.

 And, no, I'm not against Hispanics. Most of them are Catholic
 and it's been a few hundred years since Catholics wanted to kill
 me for my religion. I'm willing to fast track for citizenship
 any Hispanic person who can speak English, doesn't have a
 criminal record and who is self-supporting without family on
 welfare, or who serves honorably for three years in our
 military. Those are the citizens we need.

 Response:
 As a Catholic I guess I should thank you for your tolerance.
 However, I am not in favor of fast tracking anyone. Most
 Illegals are taking jobs Americans and legal residents could
 have if they weren't being by illegals. Since when is
 construction work Americans won't do? Until fairly recently most
 hotels I stayed in had English speaking staff cleaning my room.
 Wait staff in the restaurants I frequent and bus people all
 converse with me in English.

 We do not need *ANY* illegal labor.

 I'm tired of latte liberals and journalists, who would never
 wear the uniform of the Republic themselves, or let their
 entitlement-handicapped kids near a recruiting station, trashing
 our military.

 Response:
 After Ann Coulter said Max Cleland got his silver star for being
 blown up by his own hand grenade while going out with buddies for
 a drink, you need to denounce the entire republican party. Esp
 since he got his silver star for saving two Marines under a
 mortar barrage at Khe Sanh. His wounds were incurred 4 days
 later on a mission he volunteered for.

 They and their kids can sit at home, never having
 to make split-second decisions under life and death
 circumstances, and bad mouth better people then themselves. Do

 Response:
 Same thing applies to most who attacked Kerry, and esp to George
 W Bush.

 bad things happen in war? You bet. Do our troops sometimes
 misbehave? Sure. Does this compare with the atrocities that were
 the policy of our enemies for the last fifty years - and still

 Response:
 What enemies are those? Iraq was the buddy of republican
 administrations before Kuwait. Clinton handed Bush a plan to
 take out Al Qaeda in Afghanistan when he left office. Instead
 Bush gave the Taliban millions of dollars.

 Since when is the behavior of our enemies the standard for our
 soldiers?

 are? Not even close. So here's the deal. I'll let myself be
 subjected to all the humiliation and abuse that was heaped on
 terrorists at Abu Ghraib or Gitmo, and the critics can let
 themselves be subject to captivity by the Muslims who tortured
 and beheaded Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, or the Muslims who
 tortured and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William Higgins in
 Lebanon,

 Response:
 Notice that those inhuman crimes were committed while Republican
 administrations let them? And Reagan never really did retaliate
 for the Marine Barracks in Lebanon.

 Oh, will you let yourself be subjected to a course of
 waterboarding?

 or the Muslims who ran the blood-spattered Al Qaeda
 torture rooms our troops found in Iraq,

 Response:
 Did you notice that those Al Qaeda torture rooms were in 2007,
 after years of Bush administration war? Al Qaeda had nothing
 like that in Iraq before Bush took charge. Again, not Muslims,
 Wahabi. Al Qaeda is pure Wahabi in it's origin, and almost so
 today.

 or the Muslims who cut off the heads of schoolgirls in
 Indonesia, because the girls were Christian. Then we'll compare

 Response:
 And what did Bush do about that?

 notes. British and American soldiers are the only troops in
 history that civilians came to for help and handouts, instead of
 hiding from in fear.

 Response:
 That was before GW Bush. Now it is different.

 I'm tired of people telling me that their party has a corner on
 virtue and the other party has a corner on corruption. Read the

 Response:
 So am I, so get the republicans to stop.

 papers - bums are bi-partisan. And I'm tired of people telling
 me we need bi-partisanship. I live in Illinois, where the
 "Illinois Combine" of Democrats and Republicans has worked
 together harmoniously to loot the public for years. And I notice
 that the tax cheats in Obama's cabinet are bi-partisan as well.

 Response:
 I grew up in Illinois, and I am tired of the idea that
 partisanship is bad. Partisan just means you believe in
 something.

 I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and
 politicians of both parties talking about innocent mistakes,
 stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they
 think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people
 with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

 Response:
 Aren't we all?

 Speaking of poor, I'm tired of hearing people with
 air-conditioned homes, color TVs and two cars called poor. The
 majority of Americans didn't have that in 1970, but we didn't
 know we were "poor." The poverty pimps have to keep changing the
 definition of poor to keep the dollars flowing.

 Response:
 Anyone who uses the phrase, "poverty pimp" is obviously
 incapable of coming up with an argument that stands up to
 examination.

 BTW, how many black and white TVs do you find being sold these
 days?

 I'm real tired of people who don't take responsibility for
 their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the
 government, or discrimination, or big-whatever for their
 problems.

 Response:
 Sounds to me like you are the one blaming government, or
 minorities, or big-whatever for your condition. Your pity party
 needs to end.

 Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 63. Because,
 mostly, I'm not going to get to see the world these people are
 making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter.

 Response:
 I find the bad thing about coming up on 63 is that I am too damn
 old to come back after your kind destroy our economy. I went
 through the Nixon/Ford economy, the Reagan debacle, the GHW Bush
 recession, and the GW Bush economic disaster leading to near
 depression. I am too old to climb back out of this. The only
 good news is, I have a pension, if you don't manage to wipe it
 out, and social security, if you don't manage to sabotage it.
 Between those two I can live well enough, if you don't manage to
 utterly destroy our economy.

 I could easily live long enough to see the full extent of the
 damage your kind of thinking is going to bring down on this
 country. Yet I doubt there is anything I can do about it this
 late. Other than to do my part to reveal your BS for what it is.

 I'm sorry for my Granddaughter also, and my children and step
 children. In your world they will have to struggle like we never
 did.

BOB KLAHN bob.klahn@sev.org   http://home.toltbbs.com/bobklahn

 * Silver Xpress V4.5/P [Reg]
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v3.0pr5a
 * Origin: FidoTel & QWK on the Web! www.fidotel.com (1:124/311)