Möte ALLFIX_FILE_OLD1, 7997 texter
 lista första sista föregående nästa
Text 14, 102 rader
Skriven 2004-08-22 06:02:10 av Allfix
Ärende: New Files at The Dungeon
================================
 Today, Sunday 22-08-04, The Dungeon (1:311/6) received the
 following files.

 Area : ECHOSTAT        Comment : ADM: Echomail Traffic and flow statistics
 TDMESTAT.ZIP    44,532 weekly traffic reports for 1:106/1
 44,532      bytes in 1   file(s)

 Area : I-BINKD         Comment : FIPN: The weekly BINKD.TXT file includable by
BINK
 BINKD.TXT       67,790 BinkD-compatible list of nodes extracted from Z1
                        Nodelist 2004/233
 EXCEPT.TXT      44,371 Exceptions noted during processing of Z1  Nodelist
                        2004/233
 112,161     bytes in 2   file(s)

 Area : PDNBASIC        Comment : PDN: Basic Related
 STREE17.ZIP     62,907 Stree v1.7a file/directory display
                        utility. Includes BASIC 7.10 source
                        code. Public Domain 1999-2004.
                        Author: Erik Jon Oredson
                        Email: eoredson@yahoo.com
                        Urls: www.simtel.net www.filegate.net
 62,907      bytes in 1   file(s)

 Area : UTILLNX         Comment : UTIL: Linux End User/System Utilities
 MODEMU01.ZIP    27,998 modemu-0.0.1.tar.gz for Linux
                        Modemu for Linux adds TELNET capability to a
                        comm program. It can redirect TELNET I/O to a pty so
                        that a
                        comm program can handle the pty as a tty
                        with a real modem.
 27,998      bytes in 1   file(s)

 Area : WIN_MULT        Comment : WIN_FDN: MultiMedia & Graphics
 AUD2MIDI.ZIP   675,386 TallStick Software Realtime AudioToMIDI 3.30
                        Polyphonic
                        WAV,MP1,MP2,MP3,MPP,MPA,AIF,AU,SND,CDA to MIDI
                        converter.
 675,386     bytes in 1   file(s)

 Area : WIN_UTIL        Comment : WIN_FDN: Applications And Utilities
 PRVDISK.ZIP    974,835 Dekart Private Disk, version 2.03 is a user

                        friendly disk encryption software using

                        256-bit AES encryption to protect user data.

                        Private Disk easily creates encrypted disk

                        partitions (drive letters) to keep private

                        and confidential data secure. It has

                        received the highest rating possible by Cnet

                        (5).  Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP 133 MHz

                        Pentium-compatible CPU 10 MB of free hard

                        disk space 32 MB of memory For more

                        information, please visit www.dekart.com
 WHM.ZIP      1,568,872 [ Windows Hide Master v1.82     (10/08/04) ]
                        | Windows Hide Master is powerful but easy |
                        | to use tool for hiding windows and       |
                        | programs. Windows Hide Master allows you |
                        | to hide (and unhide) specified windows   |
                        | and groups of windows by pressing a      |
                        | combination of Hotkeys.                  |
                        | The program has multi-language interface.|
                        | Copyright (c) 2002-2004 GigaMind Systems |
                        | Web:     www.gigamindsystems.com         |
                        | E-Mail:  info@gigamindsystems.com        |
                         -[TRIAL]-------------------------[$24.95]-'
 2,543,707   bytes in 2   file(s)

 Total of 3,466,691 in 8 file(s)

 File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

 FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

 Thanks, Dan (Using ALLFIX v6.00 build 18, "Simply the Best")
 To FREQ files by E-Mail, send a message to allfix@thedungeon.dnsalias.net,
 with a SUBJECT of "FREQ" and the body being FREQ <filename>. Your requested
 file will be returned via UUEncoded E-mail.

--- FMail/Win32 1.60
 * Origin: The Dungeon - Comming soon: Telnet://TheDungeon.dnsalias.net