Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2006-07-01 20:16:16 av Texas (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for July 2
================================
From: "Texas" <texas@familynet-international.org>

The Book of
Hosea
CHAPTER 1
Hosea 1:1
1 The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of
Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days  of
Jeroboam  the son  of Joash,  king  of Israel. Hosea 1:2
2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea,
Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land
hath committed great  whoredom,  departing from  the LORD. Hosea 1:3
3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare
him a son.
Hosea 1:4
4 And the LORD said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while,
and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause
to cease the kingdom  of the house  of Israel. Hosea 1:5
5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in
the valley of Jezreel.
Hosea 1:6
6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her
name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I
will utterly take them away.
Hosea 1:7
7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD
their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by
horses, nor by horsemen.
Hosea 1:8
8 Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. Hosea 1:9
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not
be your God.
Hosea 1:10
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea,
which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the
place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said
unto them, Ye are the sons  of the living  God. Hosea 1:11
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered
together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the
land: for great shall be the day  of Jezreel. CHAPTER 2
Hosea 2:1
1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah. Hosea 2:2
2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her
husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her
adulteries from between her breasts; Hosea 2:3
3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make
her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.
Hosea 2:4
4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of
whoredoms.
Hosea 2:5
5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done
shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and
my water, my wool and my flax,  mine oil  and my drink. Hosea 2:6
6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that
she shall not find her paths.
Hosea 2:7
7 And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and
she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and
return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now. Hosea 2:8
8 For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied
her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal. Hosea 2:9
9 Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my
wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover
her nakedness.
Hosea 2:10
10 And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none
shall deliver her out of mine hand. Hosea 2:11
11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and
her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts. Hosea 2:12
12 And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These
are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and
the beasts of the field shall eat them. Hosea 2:13
13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to
them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went
after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD. Hosea 2:14
14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and
speak comfortably unto her.
Hosea 2:15
15 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a
door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in
the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt. Hosea 2:16
16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi;
and shalt call me no more Baali. Hosea 2:17
17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no
more be remembered by their name. Hosea 2:18
18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the
field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the
ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle  out of the
earth,  and will make them to lie down  safely. Hosea 2:19
19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me
in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies. Hosea
2:20
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the
LORD.
Hosea 2:21
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will
hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; Hosea 2:22
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall
hear Jezreel.
Hosea 2:23
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that
had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou
art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. CHAPTER 3
Hosea 3:1
1 Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet
an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel,
who look  to other  gods,  and love  flagons  of wine. Hosea 3:2
2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of
barley, and an half homer of barley: Hosea 3:3
3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play
the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.
Hosea 3:4
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without
a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod,
and without teraphim:
Hosea 3:5
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God,
and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter
days.
CHAPTER 4
Hosea 4:1
1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a
controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor
mercy, nor knowledge of God  in the land. Hosea 4:2
2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery,
they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Hosea 4:3
3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall
languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the
fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. Hosea 4:4
4 Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that
strive with the priest.
Hosea 4:5
5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with
thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother. Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected
knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing
thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7
7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change
their glory into shame.
Hosea 4:8
8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
Hosea 4:9
9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for
their ways, and reward them their doings. Hosea 4:10
10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and
shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD. Hosea
4:11
11 Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart. Hosea 4:12
12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them:
for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a
whoring from under their God. Hosea 4:13
13 They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the
hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good:
therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses  shall commit
adultery.
Hosea 4:14
14 I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses
when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they
sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall
fall.
Hosea 4:15
15 Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not
ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth.
Hosea 4:16
16 For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them
as a lamb in a large place.
Hosea 4:17
17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone. Hosea 4:18
18 Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers
with shame do love, Give ye.
Hosea 4:19
19 The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because
of their sacrifices.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://www.family-bbs.net - FamilyNet
News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center