Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2006-07-04 18:59:40 av Texas (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for Juky 5
================================
From: "Texas" <texas@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 11
Hosea 11:1
1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.
Hosea 11:2
2 As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and
burned incense to graven images. Hosea 11:3
3 I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not
that I healed them.
Hosea 11:4
4 I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as
they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them. Hosea
11:5
5 He shall not return into the land of Egypt, but the Assyrian shall be his
king, because they refused to return. Hosea 11:6
6 And the sword shall abide on his cities, and shall consume his branches, and
devour them, because of their own counsels. Hosea 11:7
7 And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the
most High, none at all would exalt him. Hosea 11:8
8 How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how
shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is
turned within me, my repentings are kindled together. Hosea 11:9
9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy
Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I
will not enter into the city. Hosea 11:10
10 They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall
roar, then the children shall tremble from the west. Hosea 11:11
11 They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of
Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD. Hosea 11:12
12 Ephraim compasseth me about with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit:
but Judah yet ruleth with God, and is faithful with the saints. CHAPTER 12
Hosea 12:1
1 Ephraim feedeth on wind, and followeth after the east wind: he daily
increaseth lies and desolation; and they do make a covenant with the Assyrians,
and oil  is carried  into Egypt. Hosea 12:2
2 The LORD hath also a controversy with Judah, and will punish Jacob according
to his ways; according to his doings will he recompense him. Hosea 12:3
3 He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power
with God:
Hosea 12:4
4 Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made
supplication unto him: he found him in Bethel, and there he spake with us;
Hosea 12:5
5 Even the LORD God of hosts; the LORD is his memorial. Hosea 12:6
6 Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God
continually.
Hosea 12:7
7 He is a merchant, the balances of deceit are in his hand: he loveth to
oppress.
Hosea 12:8
8 And Ephraim said, Yet I am become rich, I have found me out substance: in all
my labours they shall find none iniquity in me that were sin. Hosea 12:9
9 And I that am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt will yet make thee to
dwell in tabernacles, as in the days of the solemn feast. Hosea 12:10
10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used
similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets. Hosea 12:11
11 Is there iniquity in Gilead? surely they are vanity: they sacrifice bullocks
in Gilgal; yea, their altars are as heaps in the furrows of the fields.
Hosea 12:12
12 And Jacob fled into the country of Syria, and Israel served for a wife, and
for a wife he kept sheep.
Hosea 12:13
13 And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was
he preserved.
Hosea 12:14
14 Ephraim provoked him to anger most bitterly: therefore shall he leave his
blood upon him, and his reproach shall his Lord return unto him. CHAPTER 13
Hosea 13:1
1 When Ephraim spake trembling, he exalted himself in Israel; but when he
offended in Baal, he died.
Hosea 13:2
2 And now they sin more and more, and have made them molten images of their
silver, and idols according to their own understanding, all of it the work of
the craftsmen: they say of them, Let the men that sacrifice kiss  the calves.
Hosea 13:3
3 Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the early dew that
passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor,
and as the smoke out of the chimney. Hosea 13:4
4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god
but me: for there is no saviour beside me. Hosea 13:5
5 I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought. Hosea 13:6
6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their
heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me. Hosea 13:7
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I
observe them:
Hosea 13:8
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the
caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast
shall tear them.
Hosea 13:9
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help. Hosea 13:10
10 I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities?
and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes? Hosea 13:11
11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath. Hosea 13:12
12 The iniquity of Ephraim is bound up; his sin is hid. Hosea 13:13
13 The sorrows of a travailing woman shall come upon him: he is an unwise son;
for he should not stay long in the place of the breaking forth of children.
Hosea 13:14
14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from
death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction:
repentance shall be hid  from mine eyes. Hosea 13:15
15 Though he be fruitful among his brethren, an east wind shall come, the wind
of the LORD shall come up from the wilderness, and his spring shall become dry,
and his fountain shall be dried up: he shall spoil  the treasure of all
pleasant  vessels.
Hosea 13:16
16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they
shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their
women with child shall be ripped up. CHAPTER 14
Hosea 14:1
1 O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine
iniquity.
Hosea 14:2
2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all
iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
Hosea 14:3
3 Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say
any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless
findeth mercy.
Hosea 14:4
4 I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is
turned away from him.
Hosea 14:5
5 I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth
his roots as Lebanon.
Hosea 14:6
6 His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his
smell as Lebanon.
Hosea 14:7
7 They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn,
and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
Hosea 14:8
8 Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him,
and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.
Hosea 14:9
9 Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know
them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but
the transgressors shall fall therein.
--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://www.family-bbs.net - FamilyNet
News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center