Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2004-12-30 03:38:52 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for December 31
=====================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 19
Revelation 19:1
1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven,
saying, Alleluia; Salvation,  and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord
our God:
Revelation 19:2
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore,
which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of
his servants at her hand. Revelation 19:3
3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
Revelation 19:4
4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped
God that sat  on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. Revelation 19:5
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his
servants, and  ye that fear him, both small and great. Revelation 19:6
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of
many waters, and as  the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the
Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Revelation 19:7
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of
theLamb is come, and his  wife hath made herself ready. Revelation 19:8
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and
white: for the fine linen is the righteousness  of saints. Revelation 19:9
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the
marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings
of God.
Revelation 19:10
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it
not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of
Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Revelation 19:11
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him
was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Revelation 19:12
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he
had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. Revelation 19:13
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called
The Word of God.
Revelation 19:14
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed
in fine linen, white  and clean. Revelation 19:15
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the
nations: and  he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the
winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. Revelation 19:16
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS,
AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:17
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice,
saying to all  the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and
gatheryourselves together unto the supper of the great God; Revelation 19:18
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh
of mighty men, and the flesh of horses,  and of them that sit on them, and the
flesh of all men,both free and bond, both small and great. Revelation 19:19
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered
together to make war against  him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Revelation 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought
miracles before him, with which  he deceived them that had received the mark of
the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into
a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Revelation 19:21
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with
their flesh.
CHAPTER 20
Revelation 20:1
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless
pit and a great chain in  his hand. Revelation 20:2
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and
Satan, and bound him  a thousand years, Revelation 20:3
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon
him,  that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years
should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and
for theword of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and
theylived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:5
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were
finished. This is the first resurrection. Revelation 20:6
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the
second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and
shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:7
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his
prison,
Revelation 20:8
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the
earth, Gog and Magog, to gather  them together to battle: the number of whom is
as thesand of the sea.
Revelation 20:9
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the
saints about, and the beloved city:  and fire came down from God out of heaven,
and devoured them.
Revelation 20:10
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and
brimstone, where the beast and  the false prophet are, and shall be tormented
day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:11
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the
earth  and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Revelation 20:12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were
opened: and  another book was opened, which is the book of life: and thedead
were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to
their works.
Revelation 20:13
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell
deliveredup the dead  which were in them: and they were judged every man
according to their works.
Revelation 20:14
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second
death.
Revelation 20:15
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
lake of fire.
CHAPTER 21
Revelation 21:1
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first
earth  were passed away; and there was no more sea. Revelation 21:2
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God outof
heaven,  prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Revelation 21:3
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle ofGod
is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God
himself shall be with them, and be their God. Revelation 21:4
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more
death,  neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for
the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:5
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he
said unto me, Write:  for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:6
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the
end. I  will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life
freely.
Revelation 21:7
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he
shall be my son.
Revelation 21:8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and  idolaters, and all liars, shall have their
part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second
death.
Revelation 21:9
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full
of the seven  last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will
shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. Revelation 21:10
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and
shewed  me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from
God,
Revelation 21:11
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious,
even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; Revelation 21:12
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at thegates twelve
angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of
the children of Israel:
Revelation 21:13
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates;
and  on the west three gates. Revelation 21:14
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of
thetwelve apostles of the Lamb.
Revelation 21:15
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the
gates thereof,  and the wall thereof. Revelation 21:16
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as thebreadth: and
he measured the city  with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and
the breadth and the height of it are equal. Revelation 21:17
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits,
according to themeasure of a man, that is, of the angel. Revelation 21:18
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure
gold, like unto clear glass.
Revelation 21:19
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner
of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the
third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; Revelation 21:20
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the
eighth, beryl; the ninth, atopaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a
jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. Revelation 21:21
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one
pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Revelation 21:22
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the
temple  of it.
Revelation 21:23
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it:
for  the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Revelation 21:24
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and
the kings ofthe earth do bring their glory  and honour into it. Revelation
21:25
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no
night there.
Revelation 21:26
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. Revelation
21:27
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither
whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in
the Lamb's book of life.
CHAPTER 22
Revelation 22:1
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding
out of the throne  of God and of the Lamb. Revelation 22:2
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there
the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit
every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation 22:3
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall
be in it;  and his servants shall serve him: Revelation 22:4
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:5
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of
the sun; for  the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and
ever.
Revelation 22:6
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of
the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which
must shortly be done.
Revelation 22:7
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the
prophecy of this book.
Revelation 22:8
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I
fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Revelation 22:9
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of
thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book:
worship God.
Revelation 22:10
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for
the time is at hand.
Revelation 22:11
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him
be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he
that is holy,  let him be holy still. Revelation 22:12
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man
according as his work shall be.
Revelation 22:13
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Revelation 22:14
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the
tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation
22:15
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and
idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:16
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning
star.
Revelation 22:17
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come.  And whosoever will, let him take the water
of life freely.
Revelation 22:18
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this
book, If any man shall add unto these things,  God shall add unto him the
plagues that are written in this book: Revelation 22:19
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
God shall take away his part  out of the book of life, and out of the holy
city, and from the thingswhich are written in this book. Revelation 22:20
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even
so, come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:21
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 # Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/2)
 * Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com 808-839-6036 (1:10/345)