Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2006-09-18 02:53:38 av Texas (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for September 19
======================================
From: "Texas" <texas@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 28
Ezekiel 28:1
1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Ezekiel 28:2
2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because
thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit  in the seat of
God,  in the midst  of the seas;  yet thou art a man,  and not God, though thou
set  thine heart  as the heart  of God: Ezekiel 28:3
3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide
from thee:
Ezekiel 28:4
4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches,
and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: Ezekiel 28:5
5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and
thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches: Ezekiel 28:6
6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the
heart of God;
Ezekiel 28:7
7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the
nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and
they shall defile thy brightness. Ezekiel 28:8
8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them
that are slain in the midst of the seas. Ezekiel 28:9
9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a
man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. Ezekiel 28:10
10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for
I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 28:11
11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 28:12
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him,
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full  of wisdom,  and perfect
 in beauty.
Ezekiel 28:13
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy
covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the
jasper, the sapphire,  the emerald,  and the carbuncle,  and gold:  the
workmanship  of thy tabrets  and of thy pipes  was prepared  in thee in the day
 that thou wast created.
Ezekiel 28:14
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou
wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst
of the stones of fire.
Ezekiel 28:15
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till
iniquity was found in thee.
Ezekiel 28:16
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with
violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of
the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst
 of the stones  of fire.
Ezekiel 28:17
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy
wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay
thee before kings, that they may behold  thee. Ezekiel 28:18
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by
the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the
midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the
earth  in the sight  of all them that behold  thee. Ezekiel 28:19
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou
shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more. Ezekiel 28:20
20 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 28:21
21 Son of man, set thy face against Zidon, and prophesy against it, Ezekiel
28:22
22 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Zidon; and I
will be glorified in the midst of thee: and they shall know that I am the LORD,
when I shall have executed judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her.
Ezekiel 28:23
23 For I will send into her pestilence, and blood into her streets; and the
wounded shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon her on every
side; and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 28:24
24 And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor
any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them; and
they shall know that I am the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 28:25
25 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from
the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in
the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land  that I have
given  to my servant  Jacob. Ezekiel 28:26
26 And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant
vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed
judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall
know  that I am the LORD  their God. CHAPTER 29
Ezekiel 29:1
1 In the tenth year, in the tenth month, in the twelfth day of the month, the
word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 29:2
2 Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against
him, and against all Egypt: Ezekiel 29:3
3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh
king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers,  which
hath said,  My river  is mine own, and I have made  it for myself.
Ezekiel 29:4
4 But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to
stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers,
and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick  unto thy scales. Ezekiel 29:5
5 And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of
thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought
together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field
and to the fowls  of the heaven. Ezekiel 29:6
6 And all the inhabitants of Egypt shall know that I am the LORD, because they
have been a staff of reed to the house of Israel. Ezekiel 29:7
7 When they took hold of thee by thy hand, thou didst break, and rend all their
shoulder: and when they leaned upon thee, thou brakest, and madest all their
loins to be at a stand.
Ezekiel 29:8
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee,
and cut off man and beast out of thee. Ezekiel 29:9
9 And the land of Egypt shall be desolate and waste; and they shall know that I
am the LORD: because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made it.
Ezekiel 29:10
10 Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make
the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto
the border of Ethiopia.
Ezekiel 29:11
11 No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through
it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years. Ezekiel 29:12
12 And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries
that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be
desolate forty  years:  and I will scatter  the Egyptians  among the nations,
and will disperse  them through the countries. Ezekiel 29:13
13 Yet thus saith the Lord GOD; At the end of forty years will I gather the
Egyptians from the people whither they were scattered: Ezekiel 29:14
14 And I will bring again the captivity of Egypt, and will cause them to return
into the land of Pathros, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be
there a base kingdom.
Ezekiel 29:15
15 It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any
more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule
over the nations.
Ezekiel 29:16
16 And it shall be no more the confidence of the house of Israel, which
bringeth their iniquity to remembrance, when they shall look after them: but
they shall know that I am the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 29:17
17 And it came to pass in the seven and twentieth year, in the first month, in
the first day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel
29:18
18 Son of man, Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon caused his army to serve a great
service against Tyrus: every head was made bald,  and every shoulder was
peeled:  yet had he no wages,  nor his army,  for Tyrus,  for the service  that
he had served  against it: Ezekiel 29:19
19 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will give the land of Egypt
unto Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall take her multitude, and take
her spoil,  and take  her prey;  and it shall be the wages  for his army.
Ezekiel 29:20
20 I have given him the land of Egypt for his labour wherewith he served
against it, because they wrought for me, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 29:21
21 In that day will I cause the horn of the house of Israel to bud forth, and I
will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall
know that I am the LORD.
CHAPTER 30
Ezekiel 30:1
1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Ezekiel 30:2
2 Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Howl ye, Woe worth the
day!
Ezekiel 30:3
3 For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall
be the time of the heathen.
Ezekiel 30:4
4 And the sword shall come upon Egypt, and great pain shall be in Ethiopia,
when the slain shall fall in Egypt, and they shall take away her multitude, and
her foundations shall be broken down. Ezekiel 30:5
5 Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the
men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword. Ezekiel
30:6
6 Thus saith the LORD; They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of
her power shall come down: from the tower of Syene shall they fall in it by the
sword, saith  the Lord  GOD. Ezekiel 30:7
7 And they shall be desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate,
and her cities shall be in the midst of the cities that are wasted.
Ezekiel 30:8
8 And they shall know that I am the LORD, when I have set a fire in Egypt, and
when all her helpers shall be destroyed. Ezekiel 30:9
9 In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless
Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt:
for, lo, it cometh.
Ezekiel 30:10
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by
the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon. Ezekiel 30:11
11 He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to
destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the
land with the slain.
Ezekiel 30:12
12 And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the
wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of
strangers: I the LORD  have spoken  it. Ezekiel 30:13
13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause
their images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the
land of Egypt: and I will put a fear  in the land  of Egypt. Ezekiel 30:14
14 And I will make Pathros desolate, and will set fire in Zoan, and will
execute judgments in No.
Ezekiel 30:15
15 And I will pour my fury upon Sin, the strength of Egypt; and I will cut off
the multitude of No.
Ezekiel 30:16
16 And I will set fire in Egypt: Sin shall have great pain, and No shall be
rent asunder, and Noph shall have distresses daily. Ezekiel 30:17
17 The young men of Aven and of Pibeseth shall fall by the sword: and these
cities shall go into captivity.
Ezekiel 30:18
18 At Tehaphnehes also the day shall be darkened, when I shall break there the
yokes of Egypt: and the pomp of her strength shall cease in her: as for her, a
cloud shall cover her, and her daughters  shall go  into captivity. Ezekiel
30:19
19 Thus will I execute judgments in Egypt: and they shall know that I am the
LORD.
Ezekiel 30:20
20 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first month, in the seventh
day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 30:21
21 Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and, lo, it
shall not be bound up to be healed, to put a roller to bind it, to make it
strong  to hold  the sword.
Ezekiel 30:22
22 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of
Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I
will cause the sword to fall out of his hand. Ezekiel 30:23
23 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them
through the countries.
Ezekiel 30:24
24 And I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and put my sword in
his hand: but I will break Pharaoh's arms, and he shall groan before him with
the groanings  of a deadly wounded  man. Ezekiel 30:25
25 But I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and the arms of
Pharaoh shall fall down; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall
put my sword into the hand of the king  of Babylon,  and he shall stretch it
out  upon the land  of Egypt. Ezekiel 30:26
26 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and disperse them among
the countries; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://nntp.family-bbs.net -
FamilyNet News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center