Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2006-12-07 04:55:36 av Texas (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for December 8
====================================
From: "Texas" <texas@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 4
Ephesians 4:1
1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of
thevocation wherewith ye are called, Ephesians 4:2
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another
in love;
Ephesians 4:3
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians
4:4
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your
calling;
Ephesians 4:5
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, Ephesians 4:6
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Ephesians 4:7
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift
of Christ.
Ephesians 4:8
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive,
and gave gifts unto men.
Ephesians 4:9
9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the
lower parts  of the earth?
Ephesians 4:10
10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens,
that he might fill all things.) Ephesians 4:11
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and
some, pastors and teachers;
Ephesians 4:12
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the
edifying of the body ofChrist:
Ephesians 4:13
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son
of God, unto a perfect man,  unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of
Christ:
Ephesians 4:14
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about
with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness,
whereby they lie in wait todeceive; Ephesians 4:15
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is
the head, even Christ:
Ephesians 4:16
16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which
every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working  in the measure of
every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itse lf in love.
Ephesians 4:17
17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not
as other  Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Ephesians 4:18
18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God
through theignorance that is in them, because of the blindness  of their heart:
Ephesians 4:19
19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to
work all uncleanness with greediness. Ephesians 4:20
20 But ye have not so learned Christ; Ephesians 4:21
21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth
is in Jesus:
Ephesians 4:22
22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is
corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; Ephesians 4:23
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; Ephesians 4:24
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness
and true holiness.
Ephesians 4:25
25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for
we are members one of another.
Ephesians 4:26
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Ephesians
4:27
27 Neither give place to the devil. Ephesians 4:28
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with
his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that
needeth.
Ephesians 4:29
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use  of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Ephesians 4:30
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of
redemption.
Ephesians 4:31
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking,
beput away from  you, with all malice: Ephesians 4:32
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as
God for Christ's sake hath forgiven  you. CHAPTER 5
Ephesians 5:1
1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; Ephesians 5:2
2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us
an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:3
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once
named among you, as  becometh saints; Ephesians 5:4
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not
convenient: but rather giving of thanks. Ephesians 5:5
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man,
who is an idolater,  hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Ephesians 5:6
6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh
the wrath of God upon  the children of disobedience. Ephesians 5:7
7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them. Ephesians 5:8
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as
children of light:
Ephesians 5:9
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Ephesians 5:10
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather
reprove them.
Ephesians 5:12
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in
secret.
Ephesians 5:13
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for
whatsoever dothmake manifest is light. Ephesians 5:14
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and
Christ shall give thee light.
Ephesians 5:15
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Ephesians
5:16
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:17
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:18
18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the
Spirit;
Ephesians 5:19
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and
making melody in your  heart to the Lord; Ephesians 5:20
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of
our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:21
21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesians 5:22
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. Ephesians
5:23
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the
church: and he is  the saviour of the body. Ephesians 5:24
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their
own husbands in every thing.
Ephesians 5:25
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave
himself for  it;
Ephesians 5:26
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Ephesians 5:27
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or
wrinkle, or any  such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Ephesians 5:28
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his
wife loveth  himself.
Ephesians 5:29
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it,
even as the Lord  the church:
Ephesians 5:30
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. Ephesians
5:31
31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined
unto his  wife, and they two shall be one flesh. Ephesians 5:32
32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and thechurch.
Ephesians 5:33
33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as
himself; and the wife  see that she reverence her husband. CHAPTER 6
Ephesians 6:1
1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Ephesians 6:2
2 Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
Ephesians 6:3
3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
Ephesians 6:4
4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the
nurture  and admonition of the Lord. Ephesians 6:5
5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh,
with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Ephesians
6:6
6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the
will of God from  the heart;
Ephesians 6:7
7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Ephesians 6:8
8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive
of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. Ephesians 6:9
9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening:
knowing that your Master also  is in heaven; neither is there respect of
persons with him.
Ephesians 6:10
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Ephesians 6:11
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the
wiles of the devil.
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers,  against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against
spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:13
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to
withstand in the evil day, and having done all,  to stand. Ephesians 6:14
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the
breastplate of righteousness;
Ephesians 6:15
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Ephesians
6:16
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench
all the fiery darts of the wicked. Ephesians 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the
word of God:
Ephesians 6:18
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching
thereunto with  all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians
6:19
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth
boldly, to make known the mystery  of the gospel, Ephesians 6:20
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I
ought to speak.
Ephesians 6:21
21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved
brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
Ephesians 6:22
22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our
affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts. Ephesians 6:23
23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the
Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 6:24
24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
(To the Ephesians written from Rome, by Tychicus.)

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 # Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/2)
 * Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com 808-839-6036 (1:10/345)