Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2007-08-18 08:17:22 av Texas (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for August 19
===================================
From: "Texas" <texas@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 47
Jeremiah 47:1
1 The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against the
Philistines, before that Pharaoh smote Gaza. Jeremiah 47:2
2 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an
overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the
city, and them that dwell therein: then the men  shall cry,  and all the
inhabitants  of the land  shall howl. Jeremiah 47:3
3 At the noise of the stamping of the hoofs of his strong horses, at the
rushing of his chariots, and at the rumbling of his wheels, the fathers shall
not look back to their children for feebleness  of hands; Jeremiah 47:4
4 Because of the day that cometh to spoil all the Philistines, and to cut off
from Tyrus and Zidon every helper that remaineth: for the LORD will spoil the
Philistines, the remnant  of the country  of Caphtor. Jeremiah 47:5
5 Baldness is come upon Gaza; Ashkelon is cut off with the remnant of their
valley: how long wilt thou cut thyself? Jeremiah 47:6
6 O thou sword of the LORD, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? put up
thyself into thy scabbard, rest, and be still. Jeremiah 47:7
7 How can it be quiet, seeing the LORD hath given it a charge against Ashkelon,
and against the sea shore? there hath he appointed it. CHAPTER 48
Jeremiah 48:1
1 Against Moab thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Woe unto Nebo!
for it is spoiled: Kiriathaim is confounded and taken: Misgab  is confounded
and dismayed.
Jeremiah 48:2
2 There shall be no more praise of Moab: in Heshbon they have devised evil
against it; come, and let us cut it off from being a nation. Also thou shalt be
cut down, O Madmen; the sword shall pursue thee. Jeremiah 48:3
3 A voice of crying shall be from Horonaim, spoiling and great destruction.
Jeremiah 48:4
4 Moab is destroyed; her little ones have caused a cry to be heard. Jeremiah
48:5
5 For in the going up of Luhith continual weeping shall go up; for in the going
down of Horonaim the enemies have heard a cry of destruction. Jeremiah 48:6
6 Flee, save your lives, and be like the heath in the wilderness. Jeremiah 48:7
7 For because thou hast trusted in thy works and in thy treasures, thou shalt
also be taken: and Chemosh shall go forth into captivity with his priests and
his princes together.
Jeremiah 48:8
8 And the spoiler shall come upon every city, and no city shall escape: the
valley also shall perish, and the plain shall be destroyed, as the LORD hath
spoken.
Jeremiah 48:9
9 Give wings unto Moab, that it may flee and get away: for the cities thereof
shall be desolate, without any to dwell therein. Jeremiah 48:10
10 Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he
that keepeth back his sword from blood. Jeremiah 48:11
11 Moab hath been at ease from his youth, and he hath settled on his lees, and
hath not been emptied from vessel to vessel, neither hath he gone into
captivity: therefore his taste remained in him, and his scent  is not changed.
Jeremiah 48:12
12 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will send unto him
wanderers, that shall cause him to wander, and shall empty his vessels, and
break their bottles.
Jeremiah 48:13
13 And Moab shall be ashamed of Chemosh, as the house of Israel was ashamed of
Bethel their confidence.
Jeremiah 48:14
14 How say ye, We are mighty and strong men for the war? Jeremiah 48:15
15 Moab is spoiled, and gone up out of her cities, and his chosen young men are
gone down to the slaughter, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
Jeremiah 48:16
16 The calamity of Moab is near to come, and his affliction hasteth fast.
Jeremiah 48:17
17 All ye that are about him, bemoan him; and all ye that know his name, say,
How is the strong staff broken, and the beautiful rod! Jeremiah 48:18
18 Thou daughter that dost inhabit Dibon, come down from thy glory, and sit in
thirst; for the spoiler of Moab shall come upon thee, and he shall destroy thy
strong holds.
Jeremiah 48:19
19 O inhabitant of Aroer, stand by the way, and espy; ask him that fleeth, and
her that escapeth, and say, What is done? Jeremiah 48:20
20 Moab is confounded; for it is broken down: howl and cry; tell ye it in
Arnon, that Moab is spoiled,
Jeremiah 48:21
21 And judgment is come upon the plain country; upon Holon, and upon Jahazah,
and upon Mephaath,
Jeremiah 48:22
22 And upon Dibon, and upon Nebo, and upon Bethdiblathaim, Jeremiah 48:23
23 And upon Kiriathaim, and upon Bethgamul, and upon Bethmeon, Jeremiah 48:24
24 And upon Kerioth, and upon Bozrah, and upon all the cities of the land of
Moab, far or near.
Jeremiah 48:25
25 The horn of Moab is cut off, and his arm is broken, saith the LORD. Jeremiah
48:26
26 Make ye him drunken: for he magnified himself against the LORD: Moab also
shall wallow in his vomit, and he also shall be in derision. Jeremiah 48:27
27 For was not Israel a derision unto thee? was he found among thieves? for
since thou spakest of him, thou skippedst for joy. Jeremiah 48:28
28 O ye that dwell in Moab, leave the cities, and dwell in the rock, and be
like the dove that maketh her nest in the sides of the hole's mouth. Jeremiah
48:29
29 We have heard the pride of Moab, (he is exceeding proud) his loftiness, and
his arrogancy, and his pride, and the haughtiness of his heart. Jeremiah 48:30
30 I know his wrath, saith the LORD; but it shall not be so; his lies shall not
so effect it.
Jeremiah 48:31
31 Therefore will I howl for Moab, and I will cry out for all Moab; mine heart
shall mourn for the men of Kirheres. Jeremiah 48:32
32 O vine of Sibmah, I will weep for thee with the weeping of Jazer: thy plants
are gone over the sea, they reach even to the sea of Jazer: the spoiler is
fallen  upon thy summer fruits  and upon thy vintage. Jeremiah 48:33
33 And joy and gladness is taken from the plentiful field, and from the land of
Moab; and I have caused wine to fail from the winepresses: none shall tread
with shouting; their shouting shall be no shouting. Jeremiah 48:34
34 From the cry of Heshbon even unto Elealeh, and even unto Jahaz, have they
uttered their voice, from Zoar even unto Horonaim, as an heifer of three years
old: for the waters also of Nimrim  shall be desolate. Jeremiah 48:35
35 Moreover I will cause to cease in Moab, saith the LORD, him that offereth in
the high places, and him that burneth incense to his gods. Jeremiah 48:36
36 Therefore mine heart shall sound for Moab like pipes, and mine heart shall
sound like pipes for the men of Kirheres: because the riches that he hath
gotten are perished.
Jeremiah 48:37
37 For every head shall be bald, and every beard clipped: upon all the hands
shall be cuttings, and upon the loins sackcloth. Jeremiah 48:38
38 There shall be lamentation generally upon all the housetops of Moab, and in
the streets thereof: for I have broken Moab like a vessel wherein is no
pleasure, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 48:39
39 They shall howl, saying, How is it broken down! how hath Moab turned the
back with shame! so shall Moab be a derision and a dismaying to all them about
him.
Jeremiah 48:40
40 For thus saith the LORD; Behold, he shall fly as an eagle, and shall spread
his wings over Moab.
Jeremiah 48:41
41 Kerioth is taken, and the strong holds are surprised, and the mighty men's
hearts in Moab at that day shall be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.
Jeremiah 48:42
42 And Moab shall be destroyed from being a people, because he hath magnified
himself against the LORD. Jeremiah 48:43
43 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, shall be upon thee, O inhabitant of Moab,
saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 48:44
44 He that fleeth from the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that getteth up
out of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for I will bring upon it, even upon
Moab, the year of their visitation,  saith  the LORD. Jeremiah 48:45
45 They that fled stood under the shadow of Heshbon because of the force: but a
fire shall come forth out of Heshbon, and a flame from the midst of Sihon, and
shall devour the corner  of Moab,  and the crown of the head  of the tumultuous
 ones.
Jeremiah 48:46
46 Woe be unto thee, O Moab! the people of Chemosh perisheth: for thy sons are
taken captives, and thy daughters captives. Jeremiah 48:47
47 Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the
LORD. Thus far is the judgment of Moab. CHAPTER 49
Jeremiah 49:1
1 Concerning the Ammonites, thus saith the LORD; Hath Israel no sons? hath he
no heir? why then doth their king inherit Gad, and his people dwell in his
cities?
Jeremiah 49:2
2 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will cause an alarm
of war to be heard in Rabbah of the Ammonites; and it shall be a desolate heap,
and her daughters shall be burned  with fire:  then shall Israel  be heir  unto
them that were his heirs,  saith  the LORD. Jeremiah 49:3
3 Howl, O Heshbon, for Ai is spoiled: cry, ye daughters of Rabbah, gird you
with sackcloth; lament, and run to and fro by the hedges; for their king shall
go  into captivity,  and his priests  and his princes  together. Jeremiah 49:4
4 Wherefore gloriest thou in the valleys, thy flowing valley, O backsliding
daughter? that trusted in her treasures, saying, Who shall come unto me?
Jeremiah 49:5
5 Behold, I will bring a fear upon thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts, from all
those that be about thee; and ye shall be driven out every man right forth; and
none shall gather up him that wandereth. Jeremiah 49:6
6 And afterward I will bring again the captivity of the children of Ammon,
saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 49:7
7 Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is
counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished? Jeremiah 49:8
8 Flee ye, turn back, dwell deep, O inhabitants of Dedan; for I will bring the
calamity of Esau upon him, the time that I will visit him. Jeremiah 49:9
9 If grapegatherers come to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? if
thieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough. Jeremiah 49:10
10 But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall
not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his
neighbours, and he is not.
Jeremiah 49:11
11 Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy
widows trust in me.
Jeremiah 49:12
12 For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the
cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go
unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink  of it.
Jeremiah 49:13
13 For I have sworn by myself, saith the LORD, that Bozrah shall become a
desolation, a reproach, a waste, and a curse; and all the cities thereof shall
be perpetual wastes.
Jeremiah 49:14
14 I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the
heathen, saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the
battle.
Jeremiah 49:15
15 For, lo, I will make thee small among the heathen, and despised among men.
Jeremiah 49:16
16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou
that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill:
though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle,  I will bring thee
down  from thence, saith  the LORD. Jeremiah 49:17
17 Also Edom shall be a desolation: every one that goeth by it shall be
astonished, and shall hiss at all the plagues thereof. Jeremiah 49:18
18 As in the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof,
saith the LORD, no man shall abide there, neither shall a son of man dwell in
it.
Jeremiah 49:19
19 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the
habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and
who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who
will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd  that will stand  before
me?
Jeremiah 49:20
20 Therefore hear the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Edom; and
his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman: Surely
the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their
habitations  desolate  with them. Jeremiah 49:21
21 The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof
was heard in the Red sea.
Jeremiah 49:22
22 Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over
Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the
heart of a woman in her pangs.
Jeremiah 49:23
23 Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard
evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be
quiet.
Jeremiah 49:24
24 Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized
on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail. Jeremiah
49:25
25 How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy! Jeremiah 49:26
26 Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war
shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD of hosts. Jeremiah 49:27
27 And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the
palaces of Benhadad.
Jeremiah 49:28
28 Concerning Kedar, and concerning the kingdoms of Hazor, which Nebuchadrezzar
king of Babylon shall smite, thus saith the LORD; Arise ye, go up to Kedar, and
spoil  the men  of the east. Jeremiah 49:29
29 Their tents and their flocks shall they take away: they shall take to
themselves their curtains, and all their vessels, and their camels; and they
shall cry unto them, Fear is on every side. Jeremiah 49:30
30 Flee, get you far off, dwell deep, O ye inhabitants of Hazor, saith the
LORD; for Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath taken counsel  against you, and
hath conceived  a purpose  against you. Jeremiah 49:31
31 Arise, get you up unto the wealthy nation, that dwelleth without care, saith
the LORD, which have neither gates nor bars, which dwell alone. Jeremiah 49:32
32 And their camels shall be a booty, and the multitude of their cattle a
spoil: and I will scatter into all winds them that are in the utmost corners;
and I will bring their calamity from all sides thereof, saith  the LORD.
Jeremiah 49:33
33 And Hazor shall be a dwelling for dragons, and a desolation for ever: there
shall no man abide there, nor any son of man dwell in it. Jeremiah 49:34
34 The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam in the
beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying, Jeremiah 49:35
35 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the
chief of their might.
Jeremiah 49:36
36 And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven,
and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation
whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come. Jeremiah 49:37
37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them
that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger,
saith the LORD;  and I will send  the sword  after  them, till I have consumed
them:
Jeremiah 49:38
38 And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and
the princes, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 49:39
39 But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the
captivity of Elam, saith the LORD.

--
http://www.bigrig.biz - Trucking and Truckers web portal
http://www.baptist-ministries.org - Independent Baptist Web Portal