Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2007-09-12 05:15:28 av Texas (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for September 13
======================================
From: "Texas" <texas@familynet-international.org>

Ezekiel 8:1
1 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day
of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me,
that the hand  of the Lord  GOD  fell  there upon me. Ezekiel 8:2
2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the
appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as
the appearance of brightness, as the colour  of amber. Ezekiel 8:3
3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and
the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the
visions of God  to Jerusalem,  to the door  of the inner  gate  that looketh
toward the north;  where was the seat  of the image  of jealousy, which
provoketh to jealousy.
Ezekiel 8:4
4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the
vision that I saw in the plain.
Ezekiel 8:5
5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the
north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward
at the gate  of the altar  this image  of jealousy  in the entry. Ezekiel 8:6
6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the
great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go
far off from my sanctuary? but turn  thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater
 abominations.
Ezekiel 8:7
7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole
in the wall.
Ezekiel 8:8
8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged
in the wall, behold a door.
Ezekiel 8:9
9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do
here.
Ezekiel 8:10
10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and
abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon
the wall round about.
Ezekiel 8:11
11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of
Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every
man  his censer  in his hand;  and a thick  cloud  of incense  went up.
Ezekiel 8:12
12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the
house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for
they say,  The LORD  seeth  us not; the LORD  hath forsaken  the earth. Ezekiel
8:13
13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater
abominations that they do.
Ezekiel 8:14
14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was
toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Ezekiel 8:15
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet
again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. Ezekiel 8:16
16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at
the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about
five and twenty men,  with their backs  toward the temple  of the LORD,  and
their faces  toward the east;  and they worshipped  the sun toward the east.
Ezekiel 8:17
17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing
to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here?
for they have filled the land with violence,  and have returned to provoke me
to anger:  and, lo, they put  the branch  to their nose. Ezekiel 8:18
18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I
have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not
hear them.
CHAPTER 9
Ezekiel 9:1
1 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have
charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in
his hand.
Ezekiel 9:2
2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward
the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one  man among
them was clothed  with linen,  with a writer's  inkhorn  by his side: and they
went in,  and stood  beside  the brasen  altar. Ezekiel 9:3
3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he
was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with
linen, which had the writer's inkhorn  by his side; Ezekiel 9:4
4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the
midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and
that cry  for all the abominations  that be done  in the midst  thereof.
Ezekiel 9:5
5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city,
and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Ezekiel 9:6
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but
come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then
they began  at the ancient  men  which were before  the house. Ezekiel 9:7
7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain:
go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. Ezekiel 9:8
8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I
fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the
residue of Israel in thy pouring out  of thy fury  upon Jerusalem? Ezekiel 9:9
9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is
exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of
perverseness:  for they say,  The LORD  hath forsaken  the earth,  and the LORD
 seeth  not.
Ezekiel 9:10
10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but
I will recompense their way upon their head. Ezekiel 9:11
11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side,
reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me. CHAPTER 10
Ezekiel 10:1
1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the
cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the
appearance of the likeness of a throne. Ezekiel 10:2
2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the
wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire  from
between  the cherubims,  and scatter  them over the city.  And he went in in my
sight.
Ezekiel 10:3
3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in;
and the cloud filled the inner court. Ezekiel 10:4
4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the
threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court
was full of the brightness of the LORD'S  glory. Ezekiel 10:5
5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as
the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh. Ezekiel 10:6
6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen,
saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he
went in, and stood beside the wheels. Ezekiel 10:7
7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the
fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the
hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took  it, and went out. Ezekiel
10:8
8 And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their
wings.
Ezekiel 10:9
9 And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one
cherub, and another wheel by  another  cherub:  and the appearance  of the
wheels  was as the colour  of a beryl  stone. Ezekiel 10:10
10 And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had
been in the midst of a wheel.
Ezekiel 10:11
11 When they went, they went upon their four sides; they turned not as they
went, but to the place whither the head looked they followed it; they turned
not as they went.
Ezekiel 10:12
12 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and
the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had.
Ezekiel 10:13
13 As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel. Ezekiel
10:14
14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and
the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face  of a lion,  and
the fourth  the face  of an eagle. Ezekiel 10:15
15 And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by
the river of Chebar.
Ezekiel 10:16
16 And when the cherubims went, the wheels went by them: and when the cherubims
lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also turned
not from beside  them. Ezekiel 10:17
17 When they stood, these stood; and when they were lifted up, these lifted up
themselves also: for the spirit of the living creature was in them. Ezekiel
10:18
18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from off the threshold of the house, and
stood over the cherubims.
Ezekiel 10:19
19 And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my
sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one
stood at the door of the east gate  of the LORD'S  house;  and the glory of the
God  of Israel  was over them above. Ezekiel 10:20
20 This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river
of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims. Ezekiel 10:21
21 Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness
of the hands of a man was under their wings. Ezekiel 10:22
22 And the likeness of their faces was the same faces which I saw by the river
of Chebar, their appearances and themselves: they went every one straight
forward.
CHAPTER 11
Ezekiel 11:1
1 Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the
LORD'S house, which looketh eastward: and behold at the door of the gate five
and twenty  men;  among  whom I saw  Jaazaniah  the son  of Azur,  and Pelatiah
 the son  of Benaiah,  princes  of the people. Ezekiel 11:2
2 Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and
give wicked counsel in this city: Ezekiel 11:3
3 Which say, It is not near; let us build houses: this city is the caldron, and
we be the flesh.
Ezekiel 11:4
4 Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man. Ezekiel 11:5
5 And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith
the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come
into your mind,  every one of them. Ezekiel 11:6
6 Ye have multiplied your slain in this city, and ye have filled the streets
thereof with the slain.
Ezekiel 11:7
7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Your slain whom ye have laid in the midst
of it, they are the flesh, and this city is the caldron: but I will bring you
forth out of the midst of it. Ezekiel 11:8
8 Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord
GOD.
Ezekiel 11:9
9 And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands
of strangers, and will execute judgments among you. Ezekiel 11:10
10 Ye shall fall by the sword; I will judge you in the border of Israel; and ye
shall know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 11:11
11 This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the
midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel: Ezekiel 11:12
12 And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes,
neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen
that are round about you. Ezekiel 11:13
13 And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah
died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah
Lord  GOD!  wilt thou make  a full end  of the remnant  of Israel? Ezekiel
11:14
14 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 11:15
15 Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all
the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem
have said, Get you far from the LORD:  unto us is this land  given in
possession.
Ezekiel 11:16
16 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off
among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet
will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
Ezekiel 11:17
17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the
people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and
I will give you the land of Israel. Ezekiel 11:18
18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable
things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. Ezekiel 11:19
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and
I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart  of
flesh:
Ezekiel 11:20
20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them:
and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. Ezekiel 11:21
21 But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable
things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own
heads, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 11:22
22 Then did the cherubims lift up their wings, and the wheels beside them; and
the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. Ezekiel 11:23
23 And the glory of the LORD went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon
the mountain which is on the east side of the city. Ezekiel 11:24
24 Afterwards the spirit took me up, and brought me in a vision by the Spirit
of God into Chaldea, to them of the captivity. So the vision that I had seen
went up from me.
Ezekiel 11:25
25 Then I spake unto them of the captivity all the things that the LORD had
shewed me.
-+-

http://www.christian-wellness.com - dedicated to your physical, spiritual, and
financial well being.