Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2007-10-08 05:24:04 av Friends (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for October 09
====================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 8
Ezra 8:1
1 These are now the chief of their fathers, and this is the genealogy of them
that went up with me from Babylon, in the reign of Artaxerxes the king. Ezra
8:2
2 Of the sons of Phinehas; Gershom: of the sons of Ithamar; Daniel: of the sons
of David; Hattush.
Ezra 8:3
3 Of the sons of Shechaniah, of the sons of Pharosh; Zechariah: and with him
were reckoned by genealogy of the males an hundred and fifty. Ezra 8:4
4 Of the sons of Pahathmoab; Elihoenai the son of Zerahiah, and with him two
hundred males.
Ezra 8:5
5 Of the sons of Shechaniah; the son of Jahaziel, and with him three hundred
males.
Ezra 8:6
6 Of the sons also of Adin; Ebed the son of Jonathan, and with him fifty males.
Ezra 8:7
7 And of the sons of Elam; Jeshaiah the son of Athaliah, and with him seventy
males.
Ezra 8:8
8 And of the sons of Shephatiah; Zebadiah the son of Michael, and with him
fourscore males.
Ezra 8:9
9 Of the sons of Joab; Obadiah the son of Jehiel, and with him two hundred and
eighteen males.
Ezra 8:10
10 And of the sons of Shelomith; the son of Josiphiah, and with him an hundred
and threescore males.
Ezra 8:11
11 And of the sons of Bebai; Zechariah the son of Bebai, and with him twenty
and eight males.
Ezra 8:12
12 And of the sons of Azgad; Johanan the son of Hakkatan, and with him an
hundred and ten males.
Ezra 8:13
13 And of the last sons of Adonikam, whose names are these, Eliphelet, Jeiel,
and Shemaiah, and with them threescore males. Ezra 8:14
14 Of the sons also of Bigvai; Uthai, and Zabbud, and with them seventy males.
Ezra 8:15
15 And I gathered them together to the river that runneth to Ahava; and there
abode we in tents three days: and I viewed the people, and the priests, and
found there none of the sons of Levi. Ezra 8:16
16 Then sent I for Eliezer, for Ariel, for Shemaiah, and for Elnathan, and for
Jarib, and for Elnathan, and for Nathan, and for Zechariah, and for Meshullam,
chief men; also for Joiarib, and for Elnathan,  men of understanding.
Ezra 8:17
17 And I sent them with commandment unto Iddo the chief at the place Casiphia,
and I told them what they should say unto Iddo, and to his brethren the
Nethinims, at the place  Casiphia,  that they should bring unto us ministers
for the house  of our God. Ezra 8:18
18 And by the good hand of our God upon us they brought us a man of
understanding, of the sons of Mahli, the son of Levi, the son of Israel; and
Sherebiah,  with his sons  and his brethren,  eighteen; Ezra 8:19
19 And Hashabiah, and with him Jeshaiah of the sons of Merari, his brethren and
their sons, twenty;
Ezra 8:20
20 Also of the Nethinims, whom David and the princes had appointed for the
service of the Levites, two hundred and twenty Nethinims: all of them were
expressed by name.
Ezra 8:21
21 Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict
ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little
ones, and for all our substance. Ezra 8:22
22 For I was ashamed to require of the king a band of soldiers and horsemen to
help us against the enemy in the way: because we had spoken unto the king,
saying, The hand of our God  is upon all them for good  that seek him; but his
power  and his wrath  is against all them that forsake  him. Ezra 8:23
23 So we fasted and besought our God for this: and he was intreated of us. Ezra
8:24
24 Then I separated twelve of the chief of the priests, Sherebiah, Hashabiah,
and ten of their brethren with them, Ezra 8:25
25 And weighed unto them the silver, and the gold, and the vessels, even the
offering of the house of our God, which the king, and his counsellors, and his
lords, and all Israel there present, had offered: Ezra 8:26
26 I even weighed unto their hand six hundred and fifty talents of silver, and
silver vessels an hundred talents, and of gold an hundred  talents; Ezra 8:27
27 Also twenty basons of gold, of a thousand drams; and two vessels of fine
copper, precious as gold.
Ezra 8:28
28 And I said unto them, Ye are holy unto the LORD; the vessels are holy also;
and the silver and the gold are a freewill offering unto the LORD God of your
fathers.
Ezra 8:29
29 Watch ye, and keep them, until ye weigh them before the chief of the priests
and the Levites, and chief of the fathers of Israel, at Jerusalem, in the
chambers of the house  of the LORD. Ezra 8:30
30 So took the priests and the Levites the weight of the silver, and the gold,
and the vessels, to bring them to Jerusalem unto the house of our God. Ezra
8:31
31 Then we departed from the river of Ahava on the twelfth day of the first
month, to go unto Jerusalem: and the hand of our God was upon us, and he
delivered us from the hand of the enemy,  and of such as lay in wait  by the
way.
Ezra 8:32
32 And we came to Jerusalem, and abode there three days. Ezra 8:33
33 Now on the fourth day was the silver and the gold and the vessels weighed in
the house of our God by the hand of Meremoth the son of Uriah the priest; and
with him was Eleazar  the son  of Phinehas;  and with them was Jozabad the son
of Jeshua,  and Noadiah  the son  of Binnui,  Levites; Ezra 8:34
34 By number and by weight of every one: and all the weight was written at that
time.
Ezra 8:35
35 Also the children of those that had been carried away, which were come out
of the captivity, offered burnt offerings unto the God of Israel, twelve
bullocks for all Israel, ninety and six  rams,  seventy  and seven  lambs,
twelve  he goats  for a sin offering:  all this was a burnt offering  unto the
LORD.
Ezra 8:36
36 And they delivered the king's commissions unto the king's lieutenants, and
to the governors on this side the river: and they furthered the people, and the
house of God.
CHAPTER 9
Ezra 9:1
1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people
of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from
the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the
Canaanites,  the Hittites,  the Perizzites,  the Jebusites,  the Ammonites,
the Moabites,  the Egyptians,  and the Amorites. Ezra 9:2
2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so
that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea,
the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
Ezra 9:3
3 And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off
the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied. Ezra 9:4
4 Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of the God
of Israel, because of the transgression of those that had been carried away;
and I sat astonied until the evening sacrifice. Ezra 9:5
5 And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my
garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the
LORD my God,
Ezra 9:6
6 And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my
God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown
up  unto the heavens.
Ezra 9:7
7 Since the days of our fathers have we been in a great trespass unto this day;
and for our iniquities have we, our kings, and our priests, been delivered into
the hand of the kings of the lands,  to the sword,  to captivity,  and to a
spoil,  and to confusion  of face,  as it is this day. Ezra 9:8
8 And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to
leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our
God may lighten  our eyes,  and give  us a little  reviving  in our bondage.
Ezra 9:9
9 For we were bondmen; yet our God hath not forsaken us in our bondage, but
hath extended mercy unto us in the sight of the kings of Persia, to give us a
reviving, to set up the house  of our God,  and to repair  the desolations
thereof, and to give  us a wall  in Judah  and in Jerusalem. Ezra 9:10
10 And now, O our God, what shall we say after this? for we have forsaken thy
commandments,
Ezra 9:11
11 Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land,
unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the
people of the lands,  with their abominations,  which have filled  it from one
end  to another  with their uncleanness. Ezra 9:12
12 Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their
daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that
ye may be strong, and eat  the good  of the land,  and leave it for an
inheritance  to your children  for ever. Ezra 9:13
13 And after all that is come upon us for our evil deeds, and for our great
trespass, seeing that thou our God hast punished us less than our iniquities
deserve, and hast given us such deliverance as this; Ezra 9:14
14 Should we again break thy commandments, and join in affinity with the people
of these abominations? wouldest not thou be angry with us till thou hadst
consumed us, so that there should be no remnant nor escaping? Ezra 9:15
15 O LORD God of Israel, thou art righteous: for we remain yet escaped, as it
is this day: behold, we are before thee in our trespasses: for we cannot stand
before thee because of this.
CHAPTER 10
Ezra 10:1
1 Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting
himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a
very great congregation  of men  and women  and children:  for the people wept
very  sore.
Ezra 10:2
2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said
unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives  of
the people  of the land:  yet now there is  hope  in Israel concerning this
thing.
Ezra 10:3
3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives,
and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those
that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the
law.
Ezra 10:4
4 Arise; for this matter belongeth unto thee: we also will be with thee: be of
good courage, and do it.
Ezra 10:5
5 Then arose Ezra, and made the chief priests, the Levites, and all Israel, to
swear that they should do according to this word. And they sware. Ezra 10:6
6 Then Ezra rose up from before the house of God, and went into the chamber of
Johanan the son of Eliashib: and when he came thither, he did eat no bread,
nor drink  water:  for he mourned  because of the transgression  of them that
had been carried away.
Ezra 10:7
7 And they made proclamation throughout Judah and Jerusalem unto all the
children of the captivity, that they should gather themselves together unto
Jerusalem;
Ezra 10:8
8 And that whosoever would not come within three days, according to the counsel
of the princes and the elders, all his substance should be forfeited, and
himself separated from the congregation of those that had been carried away.
Ezra 10:9
9 Then all the men of Judah and Benjamin gathered themselves together unto
Jerusalem within three days. It was the ninth month, on the twentieth day of
the month; and all the people sat  in the street  of the house  of God,
trembling  because of this matter,  and for the great rain. Ezra 10:10
10 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and
have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. Ezra 10:11
11 Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his
pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the
strange wives.
Ezra 10:12
12 Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast
said, so must we do.
Ezra 10:13
13 But the people are many, and it is a time of much rain, and we are not able
to stand without, neither is this a work of one day or two:  for we are many
that have transgressed  in this thing. Ezra 10:14
14 Let now our rulers of all the congregation stand, and let all them which
have taken strange wives in our cities come at appointed times, and with them
the elders of every city, and the judges  thereof, until the fierce wrath  of
our God  for this matter  be turned  from us. Ezra 10:15
15 Only Jonathan the son of Asahel and Jahaziah the son of Tikvah were employed
about this matter: and Meshullam and Shabbethai the Levite helped them.
Ezra 10:16
16 And the children of the captivity did so. And Ezra the priest, with certain
chief of the fathers, after the house of their fathers, and all of them by
their names, were separated, and sat down  in the first  day  of the tenth
month  to examine  the matter. Ezra 10:17
17 And they made an end with all the men that had taken strange wives by the
first day of the first month.
Ezra 10:18
18 And among the sons of the priests there were found that had taken strange
wives: namely, of the sons of Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren;
Maaseiah, and Eliezer,  and Jarib,  and Gedaliah. Ezra 10:19
19 And they gave their hands that they would put away their wives; and being
guilty, they offered a ram of the flock for their trespass. Ezra 10:20
20 And of the sons of Immer; Hanani, and Zebadiah. Ezra 10:21
21 And of the sons of Harim; Maaseiah, and Elijah, and Shemaiah, and Jehiel,
and Uzziah.
Ezra 10:22
22 And of the sons of Pashur; Elioenai, Maaseiah, Ishmael, Nethaneel, Jozabad,
and Elasah.
Ezra 10:23
23 Also of the Levites; Jozabad, and Shimei, and Kelaiah, (the same is Kelita,)
Pethahiah, Judah, and Eliezer. Ezra 10:24
24 Of the singers also; Eliashib: and of the porters; Shallum, and Telem, and
Uri.
Ezra 10:25
25 Moreover of Israel: of the sons of Parosh; Ramiah, and Jeziah, and Malchiah,
and Miamin, and Eleazar, and Malchijah, and Benaiah. Ezra 10:26
26 And of the sons of Elam; Mattaniah, Zechariah, and Jehiel, and Abdi, and
Jeremoth, and Eliah.
Ezra 10:27
27 And of the sons of Zattu; Elioenai, Eliashib, Mattaniah, and Jeremoth, and
Zabad, and Aziza.
Ezra 10:28
28 Of the sons also of Bebai; Jehohanan, Hananiah, Zabbai, and Athlai. Ezra
10:29
29 And of the sons of Bani; Meshullam, Malluch, and Adaiah, Jashub, and Sheal,
and Ramoth.
Ezra 10:30
30 And of the sons of Pahathmoab; Adna, and Chelal, Benaiah, Maaseiah,
Mattaniah, Bezaleel, and Binnui, and Manasseh. Ezra 10:31
31 And of the sons of Harim; Eliezer, Ishijah, Malchiah, Shemaiah, Shimeon,
Ezra 10:32
32 Benjamin, Malluch, and Shemariah. Ezra 10:33
33 Of the sons of Hashum; Mattenai, Mattathah, Zabad, Eliphelet, Jeremai,
Manasseh, and Shimei.
Ezra 10:34
34 Of the sons of Bani; Maadai, Amram, and Uel, Ezra 10:35
35 Benaiah, Bedeiah, Chelluh,
Ezra 10:36
36 Vaniah, Meremoth, Eliashib,
Ezra 10:37
37 Mattaniah, Mattenai, and Jaasau, Ezra 10:38
38 And Bani, and Binnui, Shimei,
Ezra 10:39
39 And Shelemiah, and Nathan, and Adaiah, Ezra 10:40
40 Machnadebai, Shashai, Sharai,
Ezra 10:41
41 Azareel, and Shelemiah, Shemariah, Ezra 10:42
42 Shallum, Amariah, and Joseph.
Ezra 10:43
43 Of the sons of Nebo; Jeiel, Mattithiah, Zabad, Zebina, Jadau, and Joel,
Benaiah.
Ezra 10:44
44 All these had taken strange wives: and some of them had wives by whom they
had children.

--
http://www.familynet-international.net - web based bbs
http://www.familynet-international.org - BBS resource center