Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2008-01-26 07:34:54 av Friends (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 27
====================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Job CHAPTER 38
Job 38:1
1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Job 38:2
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Job 38:3
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou
me.
Job 38:4
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou
hast understanding.
Job 38:5
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched
the line upon it?
Job 38:6
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone
thereof;
Job 38:7
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for
joy?
Job 38:8
8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued
out of the womb?
Job 38:9
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband
for it,
Job 38:10
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors, Job 38:11
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud
waves be stayed?
Job 38:12
12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to
know his place;
Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be
shaken out of it?
Job 38:14
14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment. Job 38:15
15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be
broken.
Job 38:16
16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the
search of the depth?
Job 38:17
17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors
of the shadow of death?
Job 38:18
18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it
all.
Job 38:19
19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the
place thereof,
Job 38:20
20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest
know the paths to the house thereof? Job 38:21
21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy
days is great?
Job 38:22
22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the
treasures of the hail,
Job 38:23
23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle
and war?
Job 38:24
24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the
earth?
Job 38:25
25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for
the lightning of thunder;
Job 38:26
26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness,
wherein there is no man;
Job 38:27
27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender
herb to spring forth?
Job 38:28
28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew? Job 38:29
29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath
gendered it?
Job 38:30
30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen. Job
38:31
31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of
Orion?
Job 38:32
32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus
with his sons?
Job 38:33
33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof
in the earth?
Job 38:34
34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may
cover thee?
Job 38:35
35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we
are?
Job 38:36
36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to
the heart?
Job 38:37
37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,
Job 38:38
38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together? Job
38:39
39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young
lions,
Job 38:40
40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait? Job
38:41
41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they
wander for lack of meat.
CHAPTER 39
Job 39:1
1 Knowest thou the time when the wild goats of the rock bring forth? or canst
thou mark when the hinds do calve? Job 39:2
2 Canst thou number the months that they fulfil? or knowest thou the time when
they bring forth?
Job 39:3
3 They bow themselves, they bring forth their young ones, they cast out their
sorrows.
Job 39:4
4 Their young ones are in good liking, they grow up with corn; they go forth,
and return not unto them.
Job 39:5
5 Who hath sent out the wild ass free? or who hath loosed the bands of the wild
ass?
Job 39:6
6 Whose house I have made the wilderness, and the barren land his dwellings.
Job 39:7
7 He scorneth the multitude of the city, neither regardeth he the crying of the
driver.
Job 39:8
8 The range of the mountains is his pasture, and he searcheth after every green
thing.
Job 39:9
9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib? Job 39:10
10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow
the valleys after thee?
Job 39:11
11 Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy
labour to him?
Job 39:12
12 Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into
thy barn?
Job 39:13
13 Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks? or wings and feathers unto
the ostrich?
Job 39:14
14 Which leaveth her eggs in the earth, and warmeth them in dust, Job 39:15
15 And forgetteth that the foot may crush them, or that the wild beast may
break them.
Job 39:16
16 She is hardened against her young ones, as though they were not hers: her
labour is in vain without fear;
Job 39:17
17 Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her
understanding.
Job 39:18
18 What time she lifteth up herself on high, she scorneth the horse and his
rider.
Job 39:19
19 Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder?
Job 39:20
20 Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? the glory of his nostrils is

terrible.
Job 39:21
21 He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet
the armed men.
Job 39:22
22 He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted; neither turneth he back from the
sword.
Job 39:23
23 The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield. Job
39:24
24 He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage: neither believeth he that
it is the sound of the trumpet. Job 39:25
25 He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off,
the thunder of the captains, and the shouting. Job 39:26
26 Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom, and stretch her wings toward the south? Job
39:27
27 Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high? Job 39:28
28 She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the
strong place.
Job 39:29
29 From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off. Job 39:30
30 Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.
CHAPTER 40
Job 40:1
1 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said, Job 40:2
2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth
God, let him answer it.
Job 40:3
3 Then Job answered the LORD, and said, Job 40:4
4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my
mouth.
Job 40:5
5 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no
further.
Job 40:6
6 Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Job 40:7
7 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou
unto me.
Job 40:8
8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest
be righteous?
Job 40:9
9 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him? Job
40:10
10 Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory
and beauty.
Job 40:11
11 Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and
abase him.
Job 40:12
12 Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the
wicked in their place.
Job 40:13
13 Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret. Job 40:14
14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
Job 40:15
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Job
40:16
16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his
belly.
Job 40:17
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped
together.
Job 40:18
18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
Job 40:19
19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to
approach unto him.
Job 40:20
20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field
play.
Job 40:21
21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. Job
40:22
22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook
compass him about.
Job 40:23
23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can
draw up Jordan into his mouth.
Job 40:24
24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares. CHAPTER 41
Job 41:1
1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which
thou lettest down?
Job 41:2
2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
Job 41:3
3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto
thee?
Job 41:4
4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
Job 41:5
5 Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy
maidens?
Job 41:6
6 Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the
merchants?
Job 41:7
7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears? Job
41:8
8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more. Job 41:9
9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the
sight of him?
Job 41:10
10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before
me?
Job 41:11
11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the
whole heaven is mine.
Job 41:12
12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion. Job
41:13
13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his
double bridle?
Job 41:14
14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about. Job
41:15
15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal. Job 41:16
16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them. Job 41:17
17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be
sundered.
Job 41:18
18 By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the
morning.
Job 41:19
19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out. Job 41:20
20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron. Job
41:21
21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth. Job 41:22
22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
Job 41:23
23 The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves;
they cannot be moved.
Job 41:24
24 His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether
millstone.
Job 41:25
25 When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings
they purify themselves.
Job 41:26
26 The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor
the habergeon.
Job 41:27
27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood. Job 41:28
28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into
stubble.
Job 41:29
29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear. Job
41:30
30 Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.
Job 41:31
31 He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of
ointment.
Job 41:32
32 He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
Job 41:33
33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. Job 41:34
34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
CHAPTER 42
Job 42:1
1 Then Job answered the LORD, and said, Job 42:2
2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden
from thee.
Job 42:3
3 Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered
that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not. Job 42:4
4 Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare
thou unto me.
Job 42:5
5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6
6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes. Job 42:7
7 And it was so, that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD
said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy
two friends:  for ye have not spoken  of me the thing that is right,  as my
servant  Job  hath.
Job 42:8
8 Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my
servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job
shall pray  for you: for him  will I accept:  lest I deal  with you after your
folly,  in that ye have not spoken  of me the thing which is right,  like my
servant  Job.
Job 42:9
9 So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite
went, and did according as the LORD commanded them: the LORD also accepted Job.
Job 42:10
10 And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends:
also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before. Job 42:11
11 Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they
that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his
house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD
had brought  upon him: every man  also gave  him a  piece of money, and every
one  an earring  of gold. Job 42:12
12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he
had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of
oxen,  and a thousand  she asses. Job 42:13
13 He had also seven sons and three daughters. Job 42:14
14 And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second,
Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch. Job 42:15
15 And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and
their father gave them inheritance among their brethren. Job 42:16
16 After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his
sons' sons, even four generations. Job 42:17
17 So Job died, being old and full of days.
-+-
http://www.familynet-international.net - web based bbs
http://www.familynet-international.org - BBS resource center
http://www.baptist-ministries.org - Independent Baptist Web Portal