Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2008-01-30 04:16:22 av Friends (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 31
====================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Exodus CHAPTER 11
Exodus 11:1
1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh,
and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go,
he shall surely thrust you out  hence altogether. Exodus 11:2
2 Speak now in the ears of the people, and let every man borrow of his
neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver, and jewels of
gold.
Exodus 11:3
3 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover
the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight  of Pharaoh's
servants,  and in the sight  of the people. Exodus 11:4
4 And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the
midst of Egypt:
Exodus 11:5
5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of
Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the
maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn  of beasts. Exodus
11:6
6 And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as
there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more. Exodus 11:7
7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue,
against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference
between the Egyptians and Israel. Exodus 11:8
8 And all these thy servants shall come down unto me, and bow down themselves
unto me, saying, Get thee out, and all the people that follow thee: and after
that I will go out. And he went out from Pharaoh in a great anger.
Exodus 11:9
9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you; that my
wonders may be multiplied in the land of Egypt. Exodus 11:10
10 And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the LORD
hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go
out  of his land.
CHAPTER 12
Exodus 12:1
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, Exodus
12:2
2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first
month of the year to you.
Exodus 12:3
3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of
this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of
their fathers, a lamb for an house: Exodus 12:4
4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour
next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man
according to his eating  shall make your count  for the lamb. Exodus 12:5
5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take
it out from the sheep, or from the goats: Exodus 12:6
6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the
whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
Exodus 12:7
7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on
the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. Exodus 12:8
8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened
bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. Exodus 12:9
9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his
head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. Exodus 12:10
10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which
remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. Exodus 12:11
11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet,
and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S
passover.
Exodus 12:12
12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the
firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of
Egypt I will execute  judgment:  I am the LORD. Exodus 12:13
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and
when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon
you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. Exodus 12:14
14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast
to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an
ordinance for ever.
Exodus 12:15
15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put
away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the
first  day  until the seventh  day,  that soul  shall be cut  off from Israel.
Exodus 12:16
16 And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh
day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done
in them, save that which every man must eat,  that only may be done  of you.
Exodus 12:17
17 And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day
have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe
this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever. Exodus 12:18
18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat
unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even. Exodus
12:19
19 Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever
eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the
congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born  in the land. Exodus
12:20
20 Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat
unleavened bread.
Exodus 12:21
21 Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out
and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover. Exodus
12:22
22 And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the
bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in
the bason;  and none  of you shall go out  at the door  of his house until the
morning.
Exodus 12:23
23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the
blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the
door, and will not suffer  the destroyer  to come  in unto your houses  to
smite  you.
Exodus 12:24
24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for
ever.
Exodus 12:25
25 And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will
give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.
Exodus 12:26
26 And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean
ye by this service?
Exodus 12:27
27 That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed
over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the
Egyptians, and delivered our houses.  And the people  bowed the head  and
worshipped.
Exodus 12:28
28 And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded
Moses and Aaron, so did they.
Exodus 12:29
29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in
the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto
the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon;  and all the firstborn of
cattle.
Exodus 12:30
30 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the
Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where
there was not one dead.
Exodus 12:31
31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you
forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve
the LORD,  as ye have said.
Exodus 12:32
32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and
bless me also.
Exodus 12:33
33 And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out
of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men. Exodus 12:34
34 And the people took their dough before it was leavened, their
kneadingtroughs being bound up in their clothes upon their shoulders. Exodus
12:35
35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they
borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
Exodus 12:36
36 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that
they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the
Egyptians.
Exodus 12:37
37 And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six
hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. Exodus 12:38
38 And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even
very much cattle.
Exodus 12:39
39 And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough which they brought forth out of
Egypt, for it was not leavened; because they were thrust out of Egypt, and
could not tarry, neither had they prepared for themselves any victual. Exodus
12:40
40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four
hundred and thirty years.
Exodus 12:41
41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even
the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from
the land of Egypt.
Exodus 12:42
42 It is a night to be much observed unto the LORD for bringing them out from
the land of Egypt: this is that night of the LORD to be observed of all the
children of Israel in their generations. Exodus 12:43
43 And the LORD said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the
passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof: Exodus 12:44
44 But every man's servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised
him, then shall he eat thereof. Exodus 12:45
45 A foreigner and an hired servant shall not eat thereof. Exodus 12:46
46 In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the
flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof. Exodus
12:47
47 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. Exodus 12:48
48 And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to
the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep
it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised
person shall eat  thereof. Exodus 12:49
49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that
sojourneth among you.
Exodus 12:50
50 Thus did all the children of Israel; as the LORD commanded Moses and Aaron,
so did they.
Exodus 12:51
51 And it came to pass the selfsame day, that the LORD did bring the children
of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their armies. CHAPTER 13
Exodus 13:1
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Exodus 13:2
2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the
children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. Exodus 13:3
3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from
Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought
you out  from this place: there shall no leavened bread  be eaten. Exodus 13:4
4 This day came ye out in the month Abib. Exodus 13:5
5 And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the
Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the
Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with
milk  and honey,  that thou shalt keep  this service  in this month. Exodus
13:6
6 Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a
feast to the LORD.
Exodus 13:7
7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread
be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy
quarters.
Exodus 13:8
8 And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that
which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. Exodus 13:9
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial
between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong
hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. Exodus 13:10
10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.
Exodus 13:11
11 And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the
Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
Exodus 13:12
12 That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and
every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the
LORD'S.
Exodus 13:13
13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou
wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of
man among thy children shalt thou redeem. Exodus 13:14
14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is
this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out
from Egypt, from the house of bondage: Exodus 13:15
15 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew
all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the
firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice  to the LORD  all that openeth the
matrix,  being males;  but all the firstborn  of my children  I redeem. Exodus
13:16
16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine
eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt. Exodus
13:17
17 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them
not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for
God said, Lest peradventure the people  repent  when they see war,  and they
return  to Egypt:
Exodus 13:18
18 But God led the people about, through the way of the wilderness of the Red
sea: and the children of Israel went up harnessed out of the land  of Egypt.
Exodus 13:19
19 And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the
children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up
my bones  away  hence with you. Exodus 13:20
20 And they took their journey from Succoth, and encamped in Etham, in the edge
of the wilderness.
Exodus 13:21
21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them
the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go  by day
and night:
Exodus 13:22
22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by
night, from before the people.
-+-
http://www.familynet-international.org - Family resource center
http://www.baptist-ministries.org - Independent Baptist Web Portal