Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2008-05-02 05:15:28 av Friends (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for May 03
================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 67
Psalms 67:1
1 To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song. God be merciful unto us,
and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. Psalms 67:2
2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
Psalms 67:3
3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Psalms
67:4
4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people
righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah. Psalms 67:5
5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Psalms
67:6
6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall
bless us.
Psalms 67:7
7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him. CHAPTER 68
Psalms 68:1
1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David. Let God arise, let his
enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. Psalms 68:2
2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire,
so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. Psalms 68:3
3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them
exceedingly rejoice.
Psalms 68:4
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the
heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. Psalms 68:5
5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy
habitation.
Psalms 68:6
6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound
with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. Psalms 68:7
7 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march
through the wilderness; Selah:
Psalms 68:8
8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai
itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel. Psalms 68:9
9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine
inheritance, when it was weary.
Psalms 68:10
10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy
goodness for the poor.
Psalms 68:11
11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
Psalms 68:12
12 Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the
spoil.
Psalms 68:13
13 Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove
covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold. Psalms 68:14
14 When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.
Psalms 68:15
15 The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of
Bashan.
Psalms 68:16
16 Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in;
yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever. Psalms 68:17
17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord
is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place. Psalms 68:18
18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast
received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might
dwell among them.
Psalms 68:19
19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our
salvation. Selah.
Psalms 68:20
20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the
issues from death.
Psalms 68:21
21 But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an
one as goeth on still in his trespasses. Psalms 68:22
22 The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again
from the depths of the sea:
Psalms 68:23
23 That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of
thy dogs in the same.
Psalms 68:24
24 They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the
sanctuary.
Psalms 68:25
25 The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among
them were the damsels playing with timbrels. Psalms 68:26
26 Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of
Israel.
Psalms 68:27
27 There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their
council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali. Psalms 68:28
28 Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast
wrought for us.
Psalms 68:29
29 Because of thy temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto thee.
Psalms 68:30
30 Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves
of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter
thou the people that delight  in war. Psalms 68:31
31 Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands
unto God.
Psalms 68:32
32 Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord;
Selah:
Psalms 68:33
33 To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he
doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice. Psalms 68:34
34 Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his
strength is in the clouds.
Psalms 68:35
35 O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he
that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God. CHAPTER 69
Psalms 69:1
1 To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, A Psalm of David. Save me, O God; for
the waters are come in unto my soul. Psalms 69:2
2 I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters,
where the floods overflow me. Psalms 69:3
3 I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for
my God.
Psalms 69:4
4 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they
that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I
restored that which I took not away. Psalms 69:5
5 O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee. Psalms
69:6
6 Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake:
let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
Psalms 69:7
7 Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
Psalms 69:8
8 I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's
children.
Psalms 69:9
9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that
reproached thee are fallen upon me. Psalms 69:10
10 When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
Psalms 69:11
11 I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them. Psalms
69:12
12 They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the
drunkards.
Psalms 69:13
13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God,
in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation. Psalms
69:14
14 Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from
them that hate me, and out of the deep waters. Psalms 69:15
15 Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and
let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. Psalms 69:16
16 Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to
the multitude of thy tender mercies. Psalms 69:17
17 And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me
speedily.
Psalms 69:18
18 Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
Psalms 69:19
19 Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine
adversaries are all before thee.
Psalms 69:20
20 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for
some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
Psalms 69:21
21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to
drink.
Psalms 69:22
22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been
for their welfare, let it become a trap. Psalms 69:23
23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins
continually to shake.
Psalms 69:24
24 Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold
of them.
Psalms 69:25
25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents. Psalms
69:26
26 For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of
those whom thou hast wounded.
Psalms 69:27
27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy
righteousness.
Psalms 69:28
28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with
the righteous.
Psalms 69:29
29 But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
Psalms 69:30
30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with
thanksgiving.
Psalms 69:31
31 This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns
and hoofs.
Psalms 69:32
32 The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek
God.
Psalms 69:33
33 For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners. Psalms 69:34
34 Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth
therein.
Psalms 69:35
35 For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may
dwell there, and have it in possession. Psalms 69:36
36 The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name
shall dwell therein.

-+-

http://www.baptist-ministries.org - Independent Baptist Web Portal

http://www.bigrig.biz - Trucking and Truckers web portal