Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2008-07-31 05:07:38 av Friends (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for August 01
===================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 20
II KINGS 20:1
1 In those days hath Hezekiah been sick unto death, and come unto him doth
Isaiah son of Amoz the prophet, and saith unto him, 'Thus said Jehovah: Give a
charge to thy house, for thou art dying, and dost not live.' II KINGS 20:2
2 And he turneth round his face unto the wall, and prayeth unto Jehovah,
saying,
II KINGS 20:3
3 'I pray Thee, O Jehovah, remember, I pray Thee, how I have walked habitually
before Thee in truth, and with a perfect heart, and that which [is] good in
Thine eyes I have done;' and Hezekiah weepeth - a great weeping.
II KINGS 20:4
4 And it cometh to pass - Isaiah hath not gone out to the middle court - that
the word of Jehovah hath been unto him, saying, II KINGS 20:5
5 'Turn back, and thou hast said unto Hezekiah, leader of My people: Thus said
Jehovah, God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy
tear, lo, I give healing to thee, on the third day thou dost go up to the house
of Jehovah;
II KINGS 20:6
6 and I have added to thy days fifteen years, and out of the hand of the king
of Asshur I deliver thee and this city, and have covered over this city for
Mine own sake, and for the sake of David My servant.' II KINGS 20:7
7 And Isaiah saith, 'Take ye a cake of figs;' and they take and lay [it] on the
boil, and he reviveth.
II KINGS 20:8
8 And Hezekiah saith unto Isaiah, 'What [is] the sign that Jehovah doth give
healing to me, that I have gone up on the third day to the house of Jehovah?'
II KINGS 20:9
9 And Isaiah saith, 'This [is] to thee the sign from Jehovah, that Jehovah doth
the thing that He hath spoken - The shadow hath gone on ten degrees, or it doth
turn back ten degrees?'
II KINGS 20:10
10 And Hezekiah saith, 'It hath been light for the shadow to incline ten
degrees: nay, but let the shadow turn backward ten degrees.' II KINGS 20:11
11 And Isaiah the prophet calleth unto Jehovah, and He bringeth back the shadow
by the degrees that it had gone down in the degrees of Ahaz - backward ten
degrees.
II KINGS 20:12
12 At that time hath Berodach-Baladan son of Baladan king of Babylon sent
letters and a present unto Hezekiah, for he heard that Hezekiah had been sick;
II KINGS 20:13
13 and Hezekiah hearkeneth unto them, and sheweth them all the house of his
treasury, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the good ointment, and
all the house of his vessels, and all that hath been found in his treasuries;
there hath not been a thing that Hezekiah hath not shewed them, in his house,
and in all his dominion. II KINGS 20:14
14 And Isaiah the prophet cometh in unto king Hezekiah, and saith unto him,
'What said these men? and whence come they unto thee?' And Hezekiah saith,
'From a land afar off they have come  - from Babylon.'
II KINGS 20:15
15 And he saith, 'What saw they in thy house?' and Hezekiah saith, 'All that
[is] in my house they saw; there hath not been a thing that I have not shewed
them among my treasures.'
II KINGS 20:16
16 And Isaiah saith unto Hezekiah, 'Hear a word of Jehovah: II KINGS 20:17
17 Lo, days are coming, and borne hath been all that [is] in thy house, and
that thy father have treasured up till this day, to Babylon; there is not left
a thing, said Jehovah;
II KINGS 20:18
18 and of thy sons who go out from thee, whom thou begettest, they take away,
and they have been eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.' II KINGS
20:19
19 And Hezekiah saith unto Isaiah, 'Good [is] the word of Jehovah that thou
hast spoken;' and he saith, 'Is it not - if peace and truth are in my days?' II
KINGS 20:20
20 And the rest of the matters of Hezekiah, and all his might, and how he made
the pool, and the conduit, and bringeth in the waters to the city, are they not
written on the book of the Chronicles of the kings of Judah? II KINGS 20:21
21 And Hezekiah lieth with his fathers, and reign doth Manasseh his son in his
stead.
CHAPTER 21
II KINGS 21:1
1 A son of twelve years [is] Manasseh in his reigning, and fifty and five years
he hath reigned in Jerusalem, and the name of his mother [is] Hephzi-Bah;
II KINGS 21:2
2 and he doth the evil thing in the eyes of Jehovah, according to the
abominations of the nations that Jehovah dispossessed from the presence of the
sons of Israel,
II KINGS 21:3
3 and he turneth and buildeth the high places that Hezekiah his father
destroyed, and raiseth altars for Baal, and maketh a shrine, as did Ahab king
of Israel, and boweth himself to all the host of the heavens, and serveth them.
II KINGS 21:4
4 And he hath built altars in the house of Jehovah, of which Jehovah said,
'In Jerusalem I put My name.'
II KINGS 21:5
5 And he buildeth altars to all the host of the heavens in the two courts of
the house of Jehovah;
II KINGS 21:6
6 and he hath caused his son to pass through fire, and observed clouds, and
used enchantment, and dealt with a familiar spirit and wizards; he hath
multiplied to do the evil thing in the eyes of Jehovah - to provoke to anger.
II KINGS 21:7
7 And he setteth the graven image of the shrine that he made in the house of
which Jehovah said unto David and unto Solomon his son, 'In this house, and in
Jerusalem, that I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I put My name -
to the age;
II KINGS 21:8
8 and I do not add to cause the foot of Israel to move from the ground that I
gave to their fathers, only, if they observe to do according to all that I
commanded them, and to all the law that My servant Moses commanded them.' II
KINGS 21:9
9 And they have not hearkened, and Manasseh causeth them to err, to do the evil
thing above the nations that Jehovah destroyed from the presence of the sons of
Israel.
II KINGS 21:10
10 And Jehovah speaketh by the hand of his servants the prophets, saying, II
KINGS 21:11
11 'Because that Manasseh king of Judah hath done these abominations - he hath
done evil above all that the Amorites have done who [are] before him, and
causeth also Judah to sin by his idols; II KINGS 21:12
12 therefore thus said Jehovah, God of Israel, Lo, I am bringing in evil on
Jerusalem and Judah, that whoever heareth of it, tingle do his two ears. II
KINGS 21:13
13 And I have stretched out over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet
of the house of Ahab, and wiped Jerusalem as one wipeth the dish - he hath
wiped, and hath turned [it] on its face. II KINGS 21:14
14 'And I have left the remnant of Mine inheritance, and given them into the
hand of their enemies, and they have been for a prey and for a spoil to all
their enemies,
II KINGS 21:15
15 because that they have done the evil thing in Mine eyes, and are provoking
Me to anger from the day that their fathers came out of Egypt, even unto this
day.'
II KINGS 21:16
16 And also, innocent blood hath Manasseh shed very much, till that he hath
filled Jerusalem - mouth to mouth; apart from his sin that he hath caused Judah
to sin, to do the evil thing in the eyes of Jehovah. II KINGS 21:17
17 And the rest of the matters of Manasseh, and all that he did, and his sin
that he sinned, are they not written on the book of the Chronicles of the kings
of Judah?
II KINGS 21:18
18 And Manasseh lieth with his fathers, and is buried in the garden of his
house, in the garden of Uzza, and reign doth Amon his son in his stead. II
KINGS 21:19
19 A son of twenty and two years [is] Amon in his reigning, and two years he
hath reigned in Jerusalem, and the name of his mother [is] Meshullemeth
daughter of Haruz of Jotbah,
II KINGS 21:20
20 and he doth the evil thing in the eyes of Jehovah, as did Manasseh his
father,
II KINGS 21:21
21 and walketh in all the way that his father walked in, and serveth the idols
that his father served, and boweth himself to them, II KINGS 21:22
22 and forsaketh Jehovah, God of his fathers, and hath not walked in the way of
Jehovah.
II KINGS 21:23
23 And the servants of Amon conspire against him, and put the king to death in
his own house,
II KINGS 21:24
24 and the people of the land smite all those conspiring against king Amon, and
the people of the land cause Josiah his son to reign in his stead. II KINGS
21:25
25 And the rest of the matters of Amon that he did, are they not written on the
book of the Chronicles of the kings of Judah? II KINGS 21:26
26 and [one] burieth him in his burying-place in the garden of Uzza, and reign
doth Josiah his son in his stead.

-+-

http://www.family-webrings.com - Family Rated Webring with Free Webring Hosting

http://www.dallas-calendar.org - Dallas Fort Worth Event Calendar

http://www.galactic-family.com - Do you have a Galactic Family? Come on down
and link them up!

http://www.getoutandvote.us - resources for the conservative voter

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 # Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/2)
 * Origin: FamilyNet Echogate [972] 496-0650 (1:124/5009)