Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2008-11-30 17:00:34 av Friends (8:8/2003)
Ärende: Bible Reading for December 01
=====================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 5
Romans 5:1
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord
Jesus Christ:
Romans 5:2
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and
rejoice  in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:3
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation
worketh patience;
Romans 5:4
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: Romans 5:5
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our
hearts by  the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:6
6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the
ungodly.
Romans 5:7
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good
man some would  even dare to die.
Romans 5:8
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners,
Christ  died for us.
Romans 5:9
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from
wrath through  him.
Romans 5:10
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his
Son, much more, being reconciled,  we shall be saved by his life. Romans 5:11
11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by
whom we have now received the atonement. Romans 5:12
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and
so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:13
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there
is  no law.
Romans 5:14
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not
sinned after  the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him
that was to come.
Romans 5:15
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence
of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which
is  by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. Romans 5:16
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was
by one to  condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto
justification.
Romans 5:17
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which
receive abundance of grace  and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in
life by one, Jesus Christ.) Romans 5:18
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to
condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all
men unto justification of life. Romans 5:19
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience
of one  shall many be made righteous. Romans 5:20
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin
abounded, grace did much more abound: Romans 5:21
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through
righteousness  unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. CHAPTER 6
Romans 6:1
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Romans 6:2
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Romans 6:3
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were
baptized into his death?
Romans 6:4
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ
was raised up from the dead  by the glory of the Father, even so we also should
walk in newness of life. Romans 6:5
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall
be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Romans 6:6
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin
might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. Romans 6:7
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. Romans 6:8
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Romans 6:9
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no
more dominion over him.
Romans 6:10
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth
unto God.
Romans 6:11
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive
unto God through  Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:12
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in
the lusts thereof.
Romans 6:13
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin:
but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your
members as instruments of righteousness unto God. Romans 6:14
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but
under  grace.
Romans 6:15
15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace?
God forbid.
Romans 6:16
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants
ye are to whom ye obey;  whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto
righteousness?
Romans 6:17
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed
from the heart that form of doctrine  which was delivered you. Romans 6:18
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
Romans 6:19
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for
as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness  and to iniquity unto
iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto
holiness.
Romans 6:20
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
Romans 6:21
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the
end of those things is death.
Romans 6:22
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your
fruit unto holiness,  and the end everlasting life. Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.
CHAPTER 7
Romans 7:1
1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the
law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? Romans 7:2
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so
long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of
her husband.
Romans 7:3
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she
shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from
that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
Romans 7:4
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of
Christ; that ye should be married  to another, even to him who is raised from
the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. Romans 7:5
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law,
did work in our  members to bring forth fruit unto death. Romans 7:6
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held;
that we should serve in newness  of spirit, and not in the oldness of the
letter.
Romans 7:7
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin,
but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt
not covet.
Romans 7:8
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of
concupiscence. For without  the law sin was dead. Romans 7:9
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin
revived, and I  died.
Romans 7:10
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
Romans 7:11
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Romans 7:12
12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Romans 7:13
13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it
might appear sin, working death  in me by that which is good; that sin by the
commandment might become exceeding sinful. Romans 7:14
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Romans 7:15
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what
I hate, that do I.
Romans 7:16
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Romans 7:17
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. Romans
7:18
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to
will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Romans 7:19
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I
do.
Romans 7:20
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin  that
dwelleth in me.
Romans 7:21
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Romans 7:22
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: Romans 7:23
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and
bringing  me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. Romans
7:24
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Romans 7:25
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself
serve the law  of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. CHAPTER 8
Romans 8:1
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who
walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:2
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the
law of sin  and death.
Romans 8:3
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God
sending his own Son in  the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned
sin in the flesh:
Romans 8:4
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not
after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:5
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they
that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. Romans 8:6
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and
peace.
Romans 8:7
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the
law of God, neither indeed can be. Romans 8:8
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. Romans 8:9
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of
God dwell  in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of
his.
Romans 8:10
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is
life  because of righteousness.
Romans 8:11
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he
that raised up Christ from  the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by
his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Romans 8:12
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the
flesh.
Romans 8:13
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit
do mortify the deeds  of the body, ye shall live. Romans 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:15
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have
received the Spirit of adoption,  whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:16
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children
of God:
Romans 8:17
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if
so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. Romans
8:18
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be
compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:19
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of
the sons of God.
Romans 8:20
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of
him who hath subjected the same in hope, Romans 8:21
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of
corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. Romans 8:22
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together
until now.
Romans 8:23
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the
Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to
wit, the redemption of our body. Romans 8:24
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man
seeth,  why doth he yet hope for? Romans 8:25
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Romans 8:26
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we
should pray for as  we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us
withgroanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:27
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit,
because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Romans 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to
them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:29
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the
image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Romans
8:30
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called,
them he also  justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Romans 8:31
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against
us?
Romans 8:32
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall
he not with him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:33
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that
justifieth.
Romans 8:34
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen
again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for
us.
Romans 8:35
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or
distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Romans
8:36
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are
accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Romans 8:37
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved
us.
Romans 8:38
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor powers,  nor things present, nor things to come, Romans
8:39
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us
from the love  of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

-+-

http://www.familynet-international.org - Family resource center

http://www.family-bible.us - Free Bible correspondence courses via US Mail

http://www.ifbtopsites.com - Independent Baptist Top Sites

http://www.kjv-1611.com - King James Version Top Bible Sites

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 # Origin: http://www.familynet-international.net (972)-496-0650 (8:8/2003)
 # Origin: FamilyNet Echogate [972] 496-0650 (1:124/5009)
 * Origin: Derby City LiveWire - telnet://derbycitybbs.com (1:2320/100)