Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2009-02-13 20:36:48 av Friends (8:8/2003)
Ärende: Bible Reading for February 14
=====================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 17
Leviticus 17:1
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Leviticus 17:2
2 Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and
say unto them; This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, saying,
Leviticus 17:3
3 What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb,
or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp, Leviticus 17:4
4 And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to
offer an offering unto the LORD before the tabernacle of the LORD; blood shall
be imputed unto that man;  he hath shed  blood;  and that man  shall be cut off
 from among  his people: Leviticus 17:5
5 To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they
offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the LORD, unto the
door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest,  and offer  them
for peace  offerings  unto the LORD. Leviticus 17:6
6 And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the LORD at the
door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour
unto the LORD.
Leviticus 17:7
7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they
have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout
their generations.
Leviticus 17:8
8 And thou shalt say unto them, Whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel,
or of the strangers which sojourn among you, that offereth a burnt offering or
sacrifice,
Leviticus 17:9
9 And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to
offer it unto the LORD; even that man shall be cut off from among his people.
Leviticus 17:10
10 And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that
sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face
against that soul that eateth blood,  and will cut him off  from among his
people.
Leviticus 17:11
11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon
the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh
an atonement for the soul.
Leviticus 17:12
12 Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat
blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.
Leviticus 17:13
13 And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers
that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may
be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood  thereof, and cover it with dust.
Leviticus 17:14
14 For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof:
therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no
manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood  thereof: whosoever
eateth  it shall be cut off.
Leviticus 17:15
15 And every soul that eateth that which died of itself, or that which was torn
with beasts, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger, he shall
both wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the
even:  then shall he be clean. Leviticus 17:16
16 But if he wash them not, nor bathe his flesh; then he shall bear his
iniquity.
CHAPTER 18
Leviticus 18:1
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Leviticus 18:2
2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 18:3
3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and
after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do:
neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. Leviticus 18:4
4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the
LORD your God.
Leviticus 18:5
5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he
shall live in them: I am the LORD. Leviticus 18:6
6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover
their nakedness: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 18:7
7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not
uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. Leviticus
18:8
8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's
nakedness.
Leviticus 18:9
9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy
mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou
shalt not uncover.
Leviticus 18:10
10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even
their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
Leviticus 18:11
11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she
is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. Leviticus 18:12
12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy
father's near kinswoman.
Leviticus 18:13
13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy
mother's near kinswoman.
Leviticus 18:14
14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not
approach to his wife: she is thine aunt. Leviticus 18:15
15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy
son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. Leviticus 18:16
16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy
brother's nakedness.
Leviticus 18:17
17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither
shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her
nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness. Leviticus 18:18
18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her
nakedness, beside the other in her life time. Leviticus 18:19
19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long
as she is put apart for her uncleanness. Leviticus 18:20
20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile
thyself with her.
Leviticus 18:21
21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech,
neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 18:23
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither
shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
Leviticus 18:24
24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the
nations are defiled which I cast out before you: Leviticus 18:25
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it,
and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. Leviticus 18:26
26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit
any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger
that sojourneth among you: Leviticus 18:27
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before
you, and the land is defiled;) Leviticus 18:28
28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the
nations that were before you.
Leviticus 18:29
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that
commit them shall be cut off from among their people. Leviticus 18:30
30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these
abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not
yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God. CHAPTER 19
Leviticus 19:1
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Leviticus 19:2
2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them,
Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. Leviticus 19:3
3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I
am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:4
4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD
your God.
Leviticus 19:5
5 And if ye offer a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, ye shall offer
it at your own will.
Leviticus 19:6
6 It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if ought
remain until the third day, it shall be burnt in the fire. Leviticus 19:7
7 And if it be eaten at all on the third day, it is abominable; it shall not be
accepted.
Leviticus 19:8
8 Therefore every one that eateth it shall bear his iniquity, because he hath
profaned the hallowed thing of the LORD: and that soul shall be cut off from
among his people.
Leviticus 19:9
9 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the
corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest.
Leviticus 19:10
10 And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape
of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD
your God.
Leviticus 19:11
11 Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.
Leviticus 19:12
12 And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the
name of thy God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:13
13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that
is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning. Leviticus 19:14
14 Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:15
15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the
person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness
shalt thou judge thy neighbour. Leviticus 19:16
16 Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither
shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Leviticus
19:17
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise
rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Leviticus 19:18
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy
people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Leviticus
19:19
19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a
diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a
garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee. Leviticus 19:20
20 And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to
an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be
scourged; they shall not be put to death,  because she was not free. Leviticus
19:21
21 And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, unto the door of the
tabernacle of the congregation, even a ram for a trespass offering. Leviticus
19:22
22 And the priest shall make an atonement for him with the ram of the trespass
offering before the LORD for his sin which he hath done: and the sin which he
hath done shall be forgiven him. Leviticus 19:23
23 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of
trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three
years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of.
Leviticus 19:24
24 But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the
LORD withal.
Leviticus 19:25
25 And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield
unto you the increase thereof: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:26
26 Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment,
nor observe times.
Leviticus 19:27
27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the
corners of thy beard.
Leviticus 19:28
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any
marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:29
29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land
fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness. Leviticus 19:30
30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:31
31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to
be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:32
32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old
man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:33
33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
Leviticus 19:34
34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among
you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of
Egypt: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:35
35 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in
measure.
Leviticus 19:36
36 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I
am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt. Leviticus
19:37
37 Therefore shall ye observe all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do
them: I am the LORD.

-+-

http://www.cyber-missions.com - Bob and Maureen Hoffman, Missionaries to
Cyberspace

http://storefront.ekklesia-online.com - Affordable domain name registration,
hosting, email, loads more.

http://www.kjv-1611.com - King James Version Top Bible Sites

http://www.online-churches.org - a primer for putting your church online

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 # Origin: http://www.familynet-international.net (972)-496-0650 (8:8/2003)
 # Origin: FamilyNet Echogate [972] 496-0650 (1:124/5009)
 * Origin: Derby City LiveWire - telnet://derbycitybbs.com (1:2320/100)