Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2009-03-22 20:26:34 av Friends (8:8/2003)
Ärende: Bible Reading for March 23
==================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 16
Judges 16:1
1 Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.
Judges 16:2
2 And it was told the Gazites, saying, Samson is come hither. And they
compassed him in, and laid wait for him all night in the gate of the city, and
were quiet all the night, saying, In the morning,  when it is day,  we shall
kill  him.
Judges 16:3
3 And Samson lay till midnight, and arose at midnight, and took the doors of
the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar  and all,
and put  them upon his shoulders,  and carried them up  to the top  of an hill
that is before  Hebron.
Judges 16:4
4 And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek,
whose name was Delilah.
Judges 16:5
5 And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice
him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail
against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every
one  of us eleven hundred  pieces of silver. Judges 16:6
6 And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength
lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee. Judges 16:7
7 And Samson said unto her, If they bind me with seven green withs that were
never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man. Judges 16:8
8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which
had not been dried, and she bound him with them. Judges 16:9
9 Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she
said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as
a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire.  So his strength was not
known.
Judges 16:10
10 And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies:
now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound. Judges 16:11
11 And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were
occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man. Judges 16:12
12 Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto
him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding
in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms  like a thread. Judges
16:13
13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me
lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou
weavest the seven locks  of my head  with the web. Judges 16:14
14 And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon
thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the
beam, and with the web.
Judges 16:15
15 And she said unto him, How canst thou say, I love thee, when thine heart is
not with me? thou hast mocked me these three times, and hast not told me
wherein thy great strength lieth.
Judges 16:16
16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged
him, so that his soul was vexed unto death; Judges 16:17
17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a
razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's
womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go  from me, and I shall become
weak,  and be like any other man.
Judges 16:18
18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called
for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed
me all his heart.  Then the lords  of the Philistines  came up unto her, and
brought  money  in their hand. Judges 16:19
19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she
caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict
him, and his strength went from him. Judges 16:20
20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his
sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And
he wist not that the LORD was departed from him. Judges 16:21
21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to
Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison
house.
Judges 16:22
22 Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven. Judges
16:23
23 Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a
great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god
hath delivered Samson  our enemy  into our hand. Judges 16:24
24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god
hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country,
which slew many  of us.
Judges 16:25
25 And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for
Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison
house; and he made them sport: and they set  him between the pillars. Judges
16:26
26 And Samson said unto the lad that held him by the hand, Suffer me that I may
feel the pillars whereupon the house standeth, that I may lean upon them.
Judges 16:27
27 Now the house was full of men and women; and all the lords of the
Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men
and women, that beheld while Samson  made sport. Judges 16:28
28 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray
thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at
once avenged of the Philistines  for my two  eyes. Judges 16:29
29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood,
and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other
with his left.
Judges 16:30
30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with
all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that
were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death  were more than they which
he slew  in his life. Judges 16:31
31 Then his brethren and all the house of his father came down, and took him,
and brought him up, and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol in the
buryingplace of Manoah his father. And he judged  Israel  twenty  years.
CHAPTER 17
Judges 17:1
1 And there was a man of mount Ephraim, whose name was Micah. Judges 17:2
2 And he said unto his mother, The eleven hundred shekels of silver that were
taken from thee, about which thou cursedst, and spakest of also in mine ears,
behold, the silver is with me; I took it. And his mother said, Blessed be thou
of the LORD,  my son.
Judges 17:3
3 And when he had restored the eleven hundred shekels of silver to his mother,
his mother said, I had wholly dedicated the silver unto the LORD from my hand
for my son, to make  a graven image  and a molten image:  now therefore I will
restore  it unto thee. Judges 17:4
4 Yet he restored the money unto his mother; and his mother took two hundred
shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder, who made thereof a graven
image and a molten image: and they were in the house  of Micah. Judges 17:5
5 And the man Micah had an house of gods, and made an ephod, and teraphim, and
consecrated one of his sons, who became his priest. Judges 17:6
6 In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was
right in his own eyes.
Judges 17:7
7 And there was a young man out of Bethlehemjudah of the family of Judah, who
was a Levite, and he sojourned there. Judges 17:8
8 And the man departed out of the city from Bethlehemjudah to sojourn where he
could find a place: and he came to mount Ephraim to the house of Micah, as he
journeyed.
Judges 17:9
9 And Micah said unto him, Whence comest thou? And he said unto him, I am a
Levite of Bethlehemjudah, and I go to sojourn where I may find a place. Judges
17:10
10 And Micah said unto him, Dwell with me, and be unto me a father and a
priest, and I will give thee ten shekels of silver by the year, and a suit of
apparel, and thy victuals. So the Levite  went in. Judges 17:11
11 And the Levite was content to dwell with the man; and the young man was unto
him as one of his sons.
Judges 17:12
12 And Micah consecrated the Levite; and the young man became his priest, and
was in the house of Micah.
Judges 17:13
13 Then said Micah, Now know I that the LORD will do me good, seeing I have a
Levite to my priest.
CHAPTER 18
Judges 18:1
1 In those days there was no king in Israel: and in those days the tribe of the
Danites sought them an inheritance to dwell in; for unto that day all their
inheritance had not fallen unto them among  the tribes  of Israel. Judges 18:2
2 And the children of Dan sent of their family five men from their coasts, men
of valour, from Zorah, and from Eshtaol, to spy out the land,  and to search
it; and they said  unto them, Go,  search  the land:  who when they came  to
mount  Ephraim,  to the house  of Micah,  they lodged  there. Judges 18:3
3 When they were by the house of Micah, they knew the voice of the young man
the Levite: and they turned in thither, and said unto him, Who brought thee
hither? and what makest thou in this place? and what hast thou here? Judges
18:4
4 And he said unto them, Thus and thus dealeth Micah with me, and hath hired
me, and I am his priest.
Judges 18:5
5 And they said unto him, Ask counsel, we pray thee, of God, that we may know
whether our way which we go shall be prosperous. Judges 18:6
6 And the priest said unto them, Go in peace: before the LORD is your way
wherein ye go.
Judges 18:7
7 Then the five men departed, and came to Laish, and saw the people that were
therein, how they dwelt careless, after the manner of the Zidonians, quiet  and
secure;  and there was no magistrate  in the land,  that might put them to
shame  in any thing;  and they were far  from the Zidonians, and had no
business  with any man.
Judges 18:8
8 And they came unto their brethren to Zorah and Eshtaol: and their brethren
said unto them, What say ye?
Judges 18:9
9 And they said, Arise, that we may go up against them: for we have seen the
land, and, behold, it is very good: and are ye still? be not slothful to go,
and to enter to possess  the land.
Judges 18:10
10 When ye go, ye shall come unto a people secure, and to a large land: for God
hath given it into your hands; a place where there is no want of any thing that
is in the earth.
Judges 18:11
11 And there went from thence of the family of the Danites, out of Zorah and
out of Eshtaol, six hundred men appointed with weapons of war. Judges 18:12
12 And they went up, and pitched in Kirjathjearim, in Judah: wherefore they
called that place Mahanehdan unto this day: behold, it is behind Kirjathjearim.
Judges 18:13
13 And they passed thence unto mount Ephraim, and came unto the house of Micah.
Judges 18:14
14 Then answered the five men that went to spy out the country of Laish, and
said unto their brethren, Do ye know that there is in these houses an ephod,
and teraphim,  and a graven image,  and a molten image?  now therefore consider
 what ye have to do.
Judges 18:15
15 And they turned thitherward, and came to the house of the young man the
Levite, even unto the house of Micah, and saluted him. Judges 18:16
16 And the six hundred men appointed with their weapons of war, which were of
the children of Dan, stood by the entering of the gate. Judges 18:17
17 And the five men that went to spy out the land went up, and came in thither,
and took the graven image, and the ephod, and the teraphim, and the molten
image: and the priest  stood  in the entering  of the gate  with the six
hundred  men  that were appointed  with weapons  of war. Judges 18:18
18 And these went into Micah's house, and fetched the carved image, the ephod,
and the teraphim, and the molten image. Then said the priest unto them, What do
ye?
Judges 18:19
19 And they said unto him, Hold thy peace, lay thine hand upon thy mouth, and
go with us, and be to us a father and a priest: is it better for thee to be a
priest unto the house of one  man,  or that thou be a priest  unto a tribe  and
a family  in Israel?
Judges 18:20
20 And the priest's heart was glad, and he took the ephod, and the teraphim,
and the graven image, and went in the midst of the people. Judges 18:21
21 So they turned and departed, and put the little ones and the cattle and the
carriage before them.
Judges 18:22
22 And when they were a good way from the house of Micah, the men that were in
the houses near to Micah's house were gathered together, and overtook the
children of Dan.
Judges 18:23
23 And they cried unto the children of Dan. And they turned their faces, and
said unto Micah, What aileth thee, that thou comest with such a company? Judges
18:24
24 And he said, Ye have taken away my gods which I made, and the priest, and ye
are gone away: and what have I more? and what is this that ye say unto me, What
aileth thee?
Judges 18:25
25 And the children of Dan said unto him, Let not thy voice be heard among us,
lest angry fellows run upon thee, and thou lose thy life, with the lives of thy
household.
Judges 18:26
26 And the children of Dan went their way: and when Micah saw that they were
too strong for him, he turned and went back unto his house. Judges 18:27
27 And they took the things which Micah had made, and the priest which he had,
and came unto Laish, unto a people that were at quiet and secure: and they
smote them with the edge of the sword, and burnt  the city  with fire. Judges
18:28
28 And there was no deliverer, because it was far from Zidon, and they had no
business with any man; and it was in the valley that lieth by Bethrehob. And
they built a city, and dwelt therein. Judges 18:29
29 And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their
father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish  at
the first.
Judges 18:30
30 And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of
Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan
until the day  of the captivity  of the land. Judges 18:31
31 And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that
the house of God was in Shiloh.

-+-

http://www.s-f-i.biz - Looking for Christian Partners to build a business

http://www.family-topsites.com - Family Oriented Topsites