Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2009-11-07 15:47:02 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for November 08
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <freinds@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 14
John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my
Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for
I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I
come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be
also.
John 14:4-11
4 And whither I go, ye know the way. 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not
whither thou goest; how know we the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way,
and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye
had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him,
and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it
sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and
dost thou not know me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how
sayest thou, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father,
and the Father in me? the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself:
but the Father abiding in me doeth his works. 11 Believe me that I am in the
Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. John
14:12-14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do
shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto
the Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the
Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask anything in my name,
that will I do.
John 14:15-16
15 If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, 17
even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him
not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in
you.
John 14:18-24
18 I will not leave you desolate: I come unto you. 19 Yet a little while, and
the world beholdeth me no more; but ye behold me: because I live, ye shall live
also. 20 In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I
in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth
me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and
will manifest myself unto him. 22 Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord,
what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the
world? 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my
word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our
abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word
which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.
John 14:25-27
25 These things have I spoken unto you, while yet abiding with you. 26 But the
Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall
teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth,
give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.
John 14:28-31
28 Ye heard how I said to you, I go away, and I come unto you. If ye loved me,
ye would have rejoiced, because I go unto the Father: for the Father is greater
than I. 29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is
come to pass, ye may believe. 30 I will no more speak much with you, for the
prince of the world cometh: and he hath nothing in me; 31 but that the world
may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave me commandment, even so
I do. Arise, let us go hence. CHAPTER 15
John 15:1-8
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit, he taketh it away: and every branch that beareth fruit,
he cleanseth it, that it may bear more fruit. 3 Already ye are clean because of
the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the
branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; so neither can
ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that
abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit: for apart from me ye
can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and
is withered; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are
burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatsoever ye will,
and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear
much fruit; and so shall ye be my disciples. John 15:9-17
9 Even as the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you: abide ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept
my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken
unto you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full. 12
This is my commandment, that ye love one another, even as I have loved you. 13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his
friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do the things which I command you. 15 No
longer do I call you servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you friends; for all things that I heard from my Father, I
have made known unto you. 16 Ye did not choose me, but I chose you, and
appointed you, that ye should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should
abide: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it
you. 17 These things I command you, that ye may love one another.
John 15:18-25
18 If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are
not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hateth
you. 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, A servant is not greater than
his lord. If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they kept my
word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things will they do unto you
for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. 22 If I had not
come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no excuse
for their sin. 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also. 24 If I had not done
among them the works which none other did, they had not had sin: but now have
they both seen and hated both me and my Father. 25 But this cometh to pass,
that the word may be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me
without a cause. John 15:26-27
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall bear
witness of me: 27 and ye also bear witness, because ye have been with me from
the beginning.
CHAPTER 16
John 16:1-6
1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be caused to stumble.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that
whosoever killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God. 3 And
these things will they do, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4
But these things have I spoken unto you, that when their hour is come, ye may
remember them, how that I told you. And these things I said not unto you from
the beginning, because I was with you. 5 But now I go unto him that sent me;
and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? 6 But because I have spoken
these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. John 16:7-15
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away;
for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I go, I will
send him unto you. 8 And he, when he is come, will convict the world in respect
of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they believe
not on me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to the Father, and ye behold me no
more; 11 of judgment, because the prince of this world hath been judged. 12 I
have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit
when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he shall guide you into all the truth:
for he shall not speak from himself; but what things soever he shall hear,
these shall he speak: and he shall declare unto you the things that are to
come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall take of mine, and shall declare it
unto you. 15 All things whatsoever the Father hath are mine: therefore said I,
that he taketh of mine, and shall declare it unto you.
John 16:16-22
16 A little while, and ye behold me no more; and again a little while, and ye
shall see me. 17 Some of his disciples therefore said one to another, What
is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye behold me not; and again
a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father? 18 They
said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? We know not what he
saith. 19 Jesus perceived that they were desirous to ask him, and he said unto
them, Do ye inquire among yourselves concerning this, that I said, A little
while, and ye behold me not, and again a little while, and ye shall see me? 20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world
shall rejoice: ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but
when she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for
the joy that a man is born into the world. 22 And ye therefore now have sorrow:
but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one
taketh away from you. John 16:23-27
23 And in that day ye shall ask me no question. Verily, verily, I say unto you,
if ye shall ask anything of the Father, he will give it you in my name. 24
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your
joy may be made full. 25 These things have I spoken unto you in dark sayings:
the hour cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in dark sayings, but shall
tell you plainly of the Father. 26 In that day ye shall ask in my name: and I
say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you; 27 for the Father
himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came
forth from the Father. John 16:28-33
28 I came out from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the
world, and go unto the Father. 29 His disciples say, Lo, now speakest thou
plainly, and speakest no dark saying. 30 Now know we that thou knowest all
things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that
thou camest forth from God. 31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe? 32
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to
his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father
is with me. 33 These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye may have
peace. In the world ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome
the world.
CHAPTER 17
John 17:1-5
1 These things spake Jesus; and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said, Father,
the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that the son may glorify thee: 2 even as
thou gavest him authority over all flesh, that to all whom thou hast given him,
he should give eternal life. 3 And this is life eternal, that they should know
thee the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ. 4 I
glorified thee on the earth, having accomplished the work which thou hast given
me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory
which I had with thee before the world was. John 17:6-10
6 I manifested thy name unto the men whom thou gavest me out of the world:
thine they were, and thou gavest them to me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now
they know that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are from thee: 8 for
the words which thou gavest me I have given unto them; and they received them,
and knew of a truth that I came forth from thee, and they believed that thou
didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for those whom
thou hast given me; for they are thine: 10 and all things that are mine are
thine, and thine are mine: and I am glorified in them. John 17:11-16
11 And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to
thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name which thou hast given me, that they
may be one, even as we are. 12 While I was with them, I kept them in thy name
which thou hast given me: and I guarded them, and not one of them perished, but
the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 But now I come
to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy made
full in themselves. 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hated them,
because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not
that thou shouldest take them from the world, but that thou shouldest keep them
from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.
John 17:17-19
17 Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou didst send me into
the world, even so sent I them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I
sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth. John
17:20-23
20 Neither for these only do I pray, but for them also that believe on me
through their word; 21 that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in
me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us: that the world may believe that
thou didst send me. 22 And the glory which thou hast given me I have given unto
them; that they may be one, even as we are one; 23 I in them, and thou in me,
that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that thou didst
send me, and lovedst them, even as thou lovedst me. John 17:24-26
24 Father, I desire that they also whom thou hast given me be with me where I
am, that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst
me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world knew
thee not, but I knew thee; and these knew that thou didst send me; 26 and I
made known unto them thy name, and will make it known; that the love wherewith
thou lovedst me may be in them, and I in them.

-+-

http://www.kjv-1611.com - King James Version Top Bible Sites

http://www.online-churches.org - a primer for putting your church online

http://mozyhome.ekklesia-online.com - Free 2 GB offsite backup for your PC or