Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2009-11-10 15:08:04 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for November 11
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <freinds@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 3
Acts 3:1-11
1 Now Peter and John were going up into the temple at the hour of prayer, being
the ninth hour. 2 And a certain man that was lame from his mother's womb was
carried, whom they laid daily at the door of the temple which is called
Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3 who seeing Peter
and John about to go into the temple, asked to receive an alms. 4 And Peter,
fastening his eyes upon him, with John, said, Look on us. 5 And he gave heed
unto them, expecting to receive something from them. 6 But Peter said, Silver
and gold have I none; but what I have, that give I thee. In the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and raised him
up: and immediately his feet and his ankle-bones received strength. 8 And
leaping up, he stood, and began to walk; and he entered with them into the
temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. 9 And all the people saw him
walking and praising God: 10 and they took knowledge of him, that it was he
that sat for alms at the Beautiful Gate of the temple; and they were filled
with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him. 11 And as he
held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is
called Solomon's, greatly wondering. Acts 3:12-26
12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why
marvel ye at this man? or why fasten ye your eyes on us, as though by our own
power or godliness we had made him to walk? 13 The God of Abraham, and of
Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Servant Jesus;
whom ye delivered up, and denied before the face of Pilate, when he had
determined to release him. 14 But ye denied the Holy and Righteous One, and
asked for a murderer to be granted unto you, 15 and killed the Prince of life;
whom God raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses. 16 And by faith in his
name hath his name made this man strong, whom ye behold and know: yea, the
faith which is through him hath given him this perfect soundness in the
presence of you all. 17 And now, brethren, I know that in ignorance ye did it,
as did also your rulers. 18 But the things which God foreshowed by the mouth of
all the prophets, that his Christ should suffer, he thus fulfilled. 19 Repent
ye therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that so there
may come seasons of refreshing from the presence of the Lord; 20 and that he
may send the Christ who hath been appointed for you, even Jesus: 21 whom the
heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, whereof God
spake by the mouth of His holy prophets that have been from of old. 22 Moses
indeed said, A prophet shall the Lord God raise up unto you from among your
brethren, like unto me. To him shall ye hearken in all things whatsoever he
shall speak unto you. 23 And it shall be, that every soul that shall not
hearken to that prophet, shall be utterly destroyed from among the people. 24
Yea and all the prophets from Samuel and them that followed after, as many as
have spoken, they also told of these days. 25 Ye are the sons of the prophets,
and of the covenant which God made with your fathers, saying unto Abraham, And
in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. 26 Unto you first
God, having raised up his Servant, sent him to bless you, in turning away every
one of you from your iniquities.
CHAPTER 4
Acts 4:1-4
1 And as they spake unto the people, the priests and the captain of the temple
and the Sadducees came upon them, 2 being sore troubled because they taught the
people, and proclaimed in Jesus the resurrection from the dead. 3 And they laid
hands on them, and put them in ward unto the morrow: for it was now eventide. 4
But many of them that heard the word believed; and the number of the men came
to be about five thousand. Acts 4:5-14
5 And it came to pass on the morrow, that their rulers and elders and scribes
were gathered together in Jerusalem; 6 and Annas the high priest was there, and
Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the
high priest. 7 And when they had set them in the midst, they inquired, By what
power, or in what name, have ye done this? 8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy
Spirit, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders, 9 if we this day
are examined concerning a good deed done to an impotent man, by what means this
man is made whole; 10 be it known unto you all, and to all the people of
Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom
God raised from the dead, even in him doth this man stand here before you
whole. 11 He is the stone which was set at nought of you the builders, which
was made the head of the corner. 12 And in none other is there salvation: for
neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, wherein
we must be saved. 13 Now when they beheld the boldness of Peter and John, and
had perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and
they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. 14 And seeing the
man that was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it. Acts
4:15-22
15 But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they
conferred among themselves, 16 saying, What shall we do to these men? for that
indeed a notable miracle hath been wrought through them, is manifest to all
that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it. 17 But that it spread no
further among the people, let us threaten them, that they speak henceforth to
no man in this name. 18 And they called them, and charged them not to speak at
all nor teach in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said
unto them, Whether it is right in the sight of God to hearken unto you rather
than unto God, judge ye: 20 for we cannot but speak the things which we saw and
heard. 21 And they, when they had further threatened them, let them go, finding
nothing how they might punish them, because of the people; for all men
glorified God for that which was done. 22 For the man was more than forty years
old, on whom this miracle of healing was wrought. Acts 4:23-31
23 And being let go, they came to their own company, and reported all that the
chief priests and the elders had said unto them. 24 And they, when they heard
it, lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, O Lord, thou that
didst make the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that in them is: 25
who by the Holy Spirit, by the mouth of our father David thy servant, didst
say, Why did the Gentiles rage, And the peoples imagine vain things? 26 The
kings of the earth set themselves in array, And the rulers were gathered
together, Against the Lord, and against his Anointed: 27 for of a truth in this
city against thy holy Servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and
Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, were gathered
together, 28 to do whatsoever thy hand and thy council foreordained to come to
pass. 29 And now, Lord, look upon their threatenings: and grant unto thy
servants to speak thy word with all boldness, 30 while thy stretchest forth thy
hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of thy
holy Servant Jesus. 31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken wherein
they were gathered together; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and
they spake the word of God with boldness.
Acts 4:32-37
32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and soul: and not
one of them said that aught of the things which he possessed was his own; but
they had all things common. 33 And with great power gave the apostles their
witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them
all. 34 For neither was there among them any that lacked: for as many as were
possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things
that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles' feet: and distribution was
made unto each, according as any one had need. 36 And Joseph, who by the
apostles was surnamed Barnabas (which is, being interpreted, Son of
exhortation), a Levite, a man of Cyprus by race, 37 having a field, sold it,
and brought the money and laid it at the apostles' feet.
CHAPTER 5
Acts 5:1-11
1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2
and kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a
certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3 But Peter said, Ananias, why
hath Satan filled thy heart to lie to the Holy Spirit, and to keep back part of
the price of the land? 4 While it remained, did it not remain thine own? and
after it was sold, was it not in thy power? How is it that thou hast conceived
this thing in thy heart? thou has not lied unto men, but unto God. 5 And
Ananias hearing these words fell down and gave up the ghost: and great fear
came upon all that heard it. 6 And the young men arose and wrapped him round,
and they carried him out and buried him. 7 And it was about the space of three
hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8 And Peter
answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much. And she said,
Yea, for so much. 9 But Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed
together to try the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them that have
buried thy husband are at the door, and they shall carry thee out. 10 And she
fell down immediately at his feet, and gave up the ghost: and the young men
came in and found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her by her
husband. 11 And great fear came upon the whole church, and upon all that heard
these things.
Acts 5:12-16
12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among
the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. 13 But of the
rest durst no man join himself to them: howbeit the people magnified them; 14
and believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of them and
women; 15 insomuch that they even carried out the sick into the streets, and
laid them on beds and couches, that, as Peter came by, at the least his shadow
might overshadow some one of them. 16 And there also came together the
multitudes from the cities round about Jerusalem, bring sick folk, and them
that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
Acts 5:17-25
17 But the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him (which is the
sect of the Sadducees), and they were filled with jealousy, 18 and laid hands
on the apostles, and put them in public ward. 19 But an angel of the Lord by
night opened the prison doors, and brought them out, and said, 20 Go ye, and
stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this Life. 21 And
when they heard this, they entered into the temple about daybreak, and taught.
But the high priest came, and they that were with him, and called the council
together, and all the senate of the children of Israel, and sent to the
prison-house to have them brought. 22 But the officers that came found them not
in the prison; and they returned, and told, 23 saying, The prison-house we
found shut in all safety, and the keepers standing at the doors: but when we
had opened, we found no man within. 24 Now when the captain of the temple and
the chief priests heard these words, they were much perplexed concerning them
whereunto this would grow. 25 And there came one and told them, Behold, the men
whom ye put in the prison are in the temple standing and teaching the people.
Acts 5:26-42
26 Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them, but without
violence; for they feared the people, lest they should be stoned. 27 And when
they had brought them, they set them before the council. And the high priest
asked them, 28 saying, We strictly charged you not to teach in this name: and
behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and intend to bring this
man's blood upon us. 29 But Peter and the apostles answered and said, We must
obey God rather than men. 30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye
slew, hanging him on a tree. 31 Him did God exalt with his right hand to be a
Prince and a Saviour, to give repentance to Israel, and remission of sins. 32
And we are witnesses of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God hath
given to them that obey him. 33 But they, when they heard this, were cut to the
heart, and minded to slay them. 34 But there stood up one in the council, a
Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in honor of all the people,
and commanded to put the men forth a little while. 35 And he said unto them, Ye
men of Israel, take heed to yourselves as touching these men, what ye are about
to do. 36 For before these days rose up Theudas, giving himself out to be
somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who
was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were dispersed, and came to nought.
37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the enrolment, and
drew away some of the people after him: he also perished; and all, as many as
obeyed him, were scattered abroad. 38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from
these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it
will be overthrown: 39 but if it is of God, ye will not be able to overthrow
them; lest haply ye be found even to be fighting against God. 40 And to him
they agreed: and when they had called the apostles unto them, they beat them
and charged them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. 41 They
therefore departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were
counted worthy to suffer dishonor for the Name. 42 And every day, in the temple
and at home, they ceased not to teach and to preach Jesus as the Christ.

-+-

http://www.s-f-i.biz - Looking for Christian Partners to build a business

http://www.familynet-international.org - Family resource center

http://www.family-bible.us - Free Bible correspondence courses via US Mail and