Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2009-11-25 10:31:04 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for November 26
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <freinds@familynet-international.org>

Acts 19:11
11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: Acts 19:12
12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons,
and the diseases departed  from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
Acts 19:13
13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over
them which had evil spirits the name  of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you
by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
Acts 19:14
14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests,
which did so.
Acts 19:15
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but
who are  ye?
Acts 19:16
16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them,
and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and
wounded.
Acts 19:17
17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and
fear  fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. Acts
19:18
18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. Acts
19:19
19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and
burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it
fifty thousand pieces of silver. Acts 19:20
20 So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed. Acts 19:21
21 After these things were ended, Paul purposed in the spirit, when he had
passed through Macedonia and Achaia, to go to  Jerusalem, saying, After I have
been there, I must also see Rome. Acts 19:22
22 So he sent into Macedonia two of them that ministered unto him, Timotheus
and Erastus; but he himself stayed in  Asia for a season. Acts 19:23
23 And the same time there arose no small stir about that way. Acts 19:24
24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines
for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen; Acts 19:25
25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs,
ye know that by this craft  we have our wealth. Acts 19:26
26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout
all Asia, this  Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that
they be no gods, which are made with hands: Acts 19:27
27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also
that the temple  of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her
magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth. Acts
19:28
28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out,
saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians. Acts 19:29
29 And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and
Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel,  they rushed with
one accord into the theatre.
Acts 19:30
30 And when Paul would have entered in unto the people, the disciples suffered
him not.
Acts 19:31
31 And certain of the chief of Asia, which were his friends, sent unto him,
desiring him that he would not adventure himself into the theatre. Acts 19:32
32 Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was
confused; and the more part knew not  wherefore they were come together. Acts
19:33
33 And they drew Alexander out of the multitude, the Jews putting him forward.
And Alexander beckoned with the hand,  and would have made his defence unto the
people.
Acts 19:34
34 But when they knew that he was a Jew, all with one voice about the space of
two hours  cried out, Great is Diana of the Ephesians. Acts 19:35
35 And when the town clerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus,
what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a
worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from
Jupiter?
Acts 19:36
36 Seeing then that these things cannot be spoken against, ye ought to be
quiet, and to do nothing rashly.
Acts 19:37
37 For ye have brought hither these men, which are neither robbers of churches,
nor yet blasphemers of your goddess. Acts 19:38
38 Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter
against any man, the law is open,  and there are deputies: let them implead one
another.
Acts 19:39
39 But if ye enquire any thing concerning other matters, it shall be determined
in a lawful assembly.
Acts 19:40
40 For we are in danger to be called in question for this day's uproar, there
being no cause whereby we may give an account  of this concourse. Acts 19:41
41 And when he had thus spoken, he dismissed the assembly. CHAPTER 20
Acts 20:1
1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and
embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. Acts 20:2

The Second Letter of Paul to the
Corinthians
CHAPTER 1
2 Corinthians 1:1
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,
unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in
all Achaia:
2 Corinthians 1:2
2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus
Christ.
2 Corinthians 1:3
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of
mercies, and the God of all comfort; 2 Corinthians 1:4
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them
which are in any  trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted
of God.
2 Corinthians 1:5
5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also
aboundeth by  Christ.
2 Corinthians 1:6
6 And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which
is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or
whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
2 Corinthians 1:7
7 And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the
sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. 2 Corinthians 1:8
8 For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us
 in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we
despaired even of life:
2 Corinthians 1:9
9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in
ourselves, but  in God which raiseth the dead: 2 Corinthians 1:10
10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust
that he will  yet deliver us; 2 Corinthians 1:11
11 Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon
us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
2 Corinthians 1:12
12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in
simplicity and godly  sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of
God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to
you-ward.
2 Corinthians 1:13
13 For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge;
and I trust ye shall acknowledge  even to the end; 2 Corinthians 1:14
14 As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as
ye also  are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus. 2 Corinthians 1:15
15 And in this confidence I was minded to come unto you before, that ye might
have a second benefit;
2 Corinthians 1:16
16 And to pass by you into Macedonia, and to come again out of Macedonia unto
you,  and of you to be brought on my way toward Judaea. 2 Corinthians 1:17
17 When I therefore was thus minded, did I use lightness? or the things that I
purpose, do I purpose according to the flesh,  that with me there should be yea
yea, and nay nay?
2 Corinthians 1:18
18 But as God is true, our word toward you was not yea and nay. 2 Corinthians
1:19
19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by
me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea. 2
Corinthians 1:20
20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory
of God by us.
2 Corinthians 1:21
21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is
God;
2 Corinthians 1:22
22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
2 Corinthians 1:23
23 Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not
as yet  unto Corinth.
2 Corinthians 1:24
24 Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy:
for by faith ye stand.
CHAPTER 2
2 Corinthians 2:1
1 But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in
heaviness.
2 Corinthians 2:2
2 For if I make you sorry, who is he then that maketh me glad, but  the same
which is made sorry by me?
2 Corinthians 2:3
3 And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from
them of whom I ought  to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is
the joy of you all.
2 Corinthians 2:4
4 For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many
tears; not  that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I
have more abundantly unto you.
2 Corinthians 2:5
5 But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may
not  overcharge you all.
2 Corinthians 2:6
6 Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many. 2
Corinthians 2:7
7 So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest
perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch  sorrow. 2 Corinthians
2:8
8 Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him. 2
Corinthians 2:9
9 For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether
ye be obedient in  all things. 2 Corinthians 2:10
10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to
whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; 2
Corinthians 2:11
11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his
devices.
2 Corinthians 2:12
12 Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was
opened unto me of the Lord,
2 Corinthians 2:13
13 I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking
my leave  of them, I went from thence into Macedonia. 2 Corinthians 2:14
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and
maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 2 Corinthians
2:15
15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in
them that perish:
2 Corinthians 2:16
16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the
savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? 2 Corinthians
2:17
17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity,
but  as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. CHAPTER 3
2 Corinthians 3:1
1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles
of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 2 Corinthians 3:2
2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all  men: 2
Corinthians 3:3
3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ
ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God;
not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. 2 Corinthians 3:4
4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 2 Corinthians 3:5
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves;
but our  sufficiency is of God; 2 Corinthians 3:6
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter,
but of the spirit: for  the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
2 Corinthians 3:7
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was
glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face
of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
2 Corinthians 3:8
8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 2
Corinthians 3:9
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the
ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 2 Corinthians 3:10
10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by
reason of the glory that excelleth. 2 Corinthians 3:11
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth
is glorious.
2 Corinthians 3:12
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 2
Corinthians 3:13
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of
Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 2
Corinthians 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail
untaken away in  the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in
Christ.
2 Corinthians 3:15
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 2
Corinthians 3:16
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2 Corinthians 3:17
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is
liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:18
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,
are changed into the same image from glory  to glory, even as by the Spirit of
the Lord.

-+-

http://www.familynet-international.net - G Rated BBS (Telenetable)

http://www.s-f-i.biz - Looking for Christian Partners to build a business