Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2009-12-27 16:23:38 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for December 27
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <freinds@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 7
Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the
earth, holding the four  winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on
the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. Revelation 7:2
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the
living God: and he cried  with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was
given to hurt the earth and the sea, Revelation 7:3
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have
sealed the servants of our God  in their foreheads. Revelation 7:4
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an
hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes  of the children of
Israel.
Revelation 7:5
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were
sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Revelation 7:6
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve
thousand.
Revelation 7:7
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were
sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Revelation 7:8
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve
thousand.
Revelation 7:9
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number,
of all  nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the
throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their
hands;
Revelation 7:10
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon
the throne, and  unto the Lamb. Revelation 7:11
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and
the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Revelation 7:12
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour,
and power,  and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 7:13
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are
arrayed in white  robes? and whence came they? Revelation 7:14
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they
which came out of  great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made
them white in the blood of the Lamb. Revelation 7:15
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in
his  temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Revelation 7:16
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun
light on them, nor  any heat.
Revelation 7:17
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall
lead them unto living fountains  of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears
from their eyes.
CHAPTER 8
Revelation 8:1
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about
the space of half an hour.
Revelation 8:2
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given
seven trumpets.
Revelation 8:3
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and
there was given  unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the
prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
Revelation 8:4
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints,
ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:5
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast
it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and
an earthquake.
Revelation 8:6
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to
sound.
Revelation 8:7
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood,
and they were cast  upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up,
and all green grass was burnt up. Revelation 8:8
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with
fire was cast into the sea:  and the third part of the sea became blood;
Revelation 8:9
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life,
died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. Revelation 8:10
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven,
burning as it were a lamp,  and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and
upon the fountains of waters;
Revelation 8:11
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the
waters became wormwood; and many men  died of the waters, because they were
made bitter.
Revelation 8:12
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and
the third part of the moon, and the third part  of the stars; so as the third
part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and
the night likewise.
Revelation 8:13
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying
with a loud voice, Woe,  woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of
the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
CHAPTER 9
Revelation 9:1
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the
earth: and  to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Revelation 9:2
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as
the smoke of a great furnace;  and the sun and the air were darkened by reason
of the smoke of the pit.
Revelation 9:3
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was
given power, as the scorpions  of the earth have power. Revelation 9:4
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth,
neither any green thing, neither  any tree; but only those men which have not
the seal of God in their foreheads. Revelation 9:5
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should
be tormented five months:  and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion,
when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:6
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and  shall
desire to die, and death shall flee from them. Revelation 9:7
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and
on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the
faces of men.
Revelation 9:8
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of
lions.
Revelation 9:9
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of
their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Revelation 9:10
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their
tails: and their  power was to hurt men five months. Revelation 9:11
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit,
whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his
name Apollyon.
Revelation 9:12
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter. Revelation
9:13
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the
golden altar  which is before God, Revelation 9:14
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which
are bound in the great  river Euphrates. Revelation 9:15
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day,
and a month, and  a year, for to slay the third part of men. Revelation 9:16
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand
thousand: and I heard the number of them. Revelation 9:17
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having
breastplates of fire,  and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the
horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and
smoke and brimstone.
Revelation 9:18
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the
smoke, and  by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. Revelation 9:19
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their  tails were
like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. Revelation 9:20
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented
not  of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and
idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can
see, nor hear, nor walk: Revelation 9:21
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their
fornication,  nor of their thefts.

-+-

http://ministry.s-f-i.biz - Fund raising for your ministry. FREE

http://www.family-topsites.com - Family Oriented Topsites