Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2009-12-29 12:10:12 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for December 30
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <freinds@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 16
Revelation 16:1
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go
your ways, and pour out the vials  of the wrath of God upon the earth.
Revelation 16:2
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a
noisome and  grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and
upon them which worshipped his image. Revelation 16:3
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the
blood of a dead  man: and every living soul died in the sea. Revelation 16:4
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of
waters; and they became  blood.
Revelation 16:5
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which
art, and wast, and  shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. Revelation 16:6
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them
blood to drink; for they are  worthy. Revelation 16:7
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true
and righteous  are thy judgments.
Revelation 16:8
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given
unto him to scorch men  with fire.
Revelation 16:9
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which
hath power over  these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Revelation 16:10
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his
kingdom was  full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
Revelation 16:11
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and
repented not  of their deeds.
Revelation 16:12
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and
the water thereof  was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be
prepared.
Revelation 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the
dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false
prophet.
Revelation 16:14
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto
the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of
that great day of God Almighty.
Revelation 16:15
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his
garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. Revelation 16:16
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue
Armageddon.
Revelation 16:17
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a
great voice out of  the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Revelation 16:18
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great
earthquake, such as was  not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an
earthquake, and so great.
Revelation 16:19
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the
nations fell: and great  Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto
her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. Revelation 16:20
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. Revelation
16:21
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the
weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great. CHAPTER 17
Revelation 17:1
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked
with  me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of
the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: Revelation 17:2
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the
inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Revelation 17:3
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman
sit upon  a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven
heads and ten horns.
Revelation 17:4
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold
and precious stones  and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of
abominations and filthiness of her fornication: Revelation 17:5
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE
MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Revelation 17:6
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood
of the martyrs of Jesus: and  when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Revelation 17:7
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the
mystery of the woman, and of the beast  that carrieth her, which hath the
seven heads and ten horns.
Revelation 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the
bottomless pit, and  go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall
wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of
the world, when they behold the beast that was, # and is not, and yet is.
Revelation 17:9
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains,
on which the woman sitteth. Revelation 17:10
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not
yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. Revelation 17:11
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is  of the
seven, and goeth into perdition.
Revelation 17:12
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no
kingdom as yet;  but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Revelation
17:13
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Revelation 17:14
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he
is Lord of lords, and  King of kings: and they that are with him are called,
and chosen, and faithful.
Revelation 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth,
are peoples, and multitudes,  and nations, and tongues. Revelation 17:16
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the
whore, and shall make her  desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and
burn her with fire.
Revelation 17:17
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give
their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Revelation 17:18
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the
kings of the earth.
CHAPTER 18
Revelation 18:1
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having
great power; and  the earth was lightened with his glory. Revelation 18:2
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is
fallen, is fallen, and is become  the habitation of devils, and the hold of
every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Revelation
18:3
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and
the kings of the earth have committed fornication  with her, and the merchants
of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Revelation 18:4
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that  ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 18:5
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her
iniquities.
Revelation 18:6
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to
her  works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. Revelation
18:7
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment
and sorrow give her: for she saith  in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no
widow, and shall see no sorrow. Revelation 18:8
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine;
 and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who
judgeth her.
Revelation 18:9
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived
deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament  for her, when they shall
see the smoke of her burning,
Revelation 18:10
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that
great city Babylon,  that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Revelation 18:11
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man
buyeth their merchandise  any more: Revelation 18:12
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and
fine linen, and purple,  and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all
manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of
brass, and iron, and marble, Revelation 18:13
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and
oil, and  fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and
chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. Revelation 18:14
14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all
things which were dainty and  goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt
find them no more at all.
Revelation 18:15
15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar
off for the fear of her torment,  weeping and wailing, Revelation 18:16
16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and
purple, and scarlet, and  decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
Revelation 18:17
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and
all the company in  ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar
off,
Revelation 18:18
18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like
unto this great city!
Revelation 18:19
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying,
Alas,  alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the
sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Revelation 18:20
20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God
hath avenged you on her.
Revelation 18:21
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into
the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown
down, and shall be found no more at all. Revelation 18:22
22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters,
shall be heard no more at all in  thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft
he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be
heard no more at all in thee; Revelation 18:23
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice
of the bridegroom and of the bride  shall be heard no more at all in thee: for
thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all
nations deceived. Revelation 18:24
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that
were slain upon the earth.

-+-

http://www.ifbtopsites.com - Independent Baptist Top Sites

http://www.getoutandvote.us - Conservative Politics Web Portal