Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2010-01-07 06:47:48 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 07
====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <freinds@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 20
Genesis 20:1
1 And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled
between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar. Genesis 20:2 2 And Abraham
said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of
Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
Genesis 20:3
3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou
art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's
wife.
Genesis 20:4
4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a
righteous nation?
Genesis 20:5
5 Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is
my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done
this.
Genesis 20:6
6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the
integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me:
therefore suffered I thee not to touch her. Genesis 20:7 7 Now therefore
restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and
thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that
thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine. Genesis 20:8 8 Therefore
Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants,
and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid. Genesis
20:9
9 Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said unto him, What hast thou done unto
us? and what have I offended thee, that thou hast brought on me and on my
kingdom a great sin? thou hast done deeds unto me that ought not to be done.
Genesis 20:10
10 And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this
thing?
Genesis 20:11
11 And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this
place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. Genesis 20:12 12 And yet
indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not
the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife. Genesis 20:13 13 And it came
to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto
her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt shew unto me; at every place whither
we shall come, say of me, He is my brother. Genesis 20:14
14 And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and
gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his wife. Genesis 20:15 15 And
Abimelech said, Behold, my land is before thee: dwell where it pleaseth
thee.
Genesis 20:16
16 And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces
of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with
thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved. Genesis 20:17 17 So Abraham
prayed unto God: and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his
maidservants; and they bare children. Genesis 20:18 18 For the LORD had fast
closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's
wife.
CHAPTER 21
Genesis 21:1
1 And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he
had spoken.
Genesis 21:2
2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time
of which God had spoken to him. Genesis 21:3 3 And Abraham called the name of
his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
Genesis 21:4
4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had
commanded him.
Genesis 21:5
5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.
Genesis 21:6
6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh
with me.
Genesis 21:7
7 And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given
children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age. Genesis 21:8 8 And the
child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same
day that Isaac was weaned.
Genesis 21:9
9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham,
mocking.
Genesis 21:10
10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for
the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
Genesis 21:11
11 And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.
Genesis 21:12
12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of
the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee,
hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed  be called. Genesis 21:13
13 And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy
seed.
Genesis 21:14
14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of
water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and
sent her away:  and she departed,  and wandered  in the wilderness  of
Beersheba.
Genesis 21:15
15 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of
the shrubs.
Genesis 21:16
16 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a
bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over
against him, and lift up her voice, and wept. Genesis 21:17 17 And God heard
the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out
of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath
heard  the voice  of the lad  where he is. Genesis 21:18 18 Arise, lift up the
lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
Genesis 21:19
19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and
filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. Genesis 21:20 20 And God
was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an
archer.
Genesis 21:21
21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out
of the land of Egypt.
Genesis 21:22
22 And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief
captain of his host spake unto Abraham, saying, God is with thee in all that
thou doest:
Genesis 21:23
23 Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely with
me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that
I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou hast
sojourned.
Genesis 21:24
24 And Abraham said, I will swear.
Genesis 21:25
25 And Abraham reproved Abimelech because of a well of water, which Abimelech's
servants had violently taken away. Genesis 21:26 26 And Abimelech said, I wot
not who hath done this thing: neither didst thou
tell me, neither yet heard I of it, but to day. Genesis 21:27 27 And Abraham
took sheep and oxen, and gave them unto Abimelech; and both of
them made a covenant.
Genesis 21:28
28 And Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves. Genesis 21:29 29
And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What mean these seven ewe lambs which thou
hast set by themselves?
Genesis 21:30
30 And he said, For these seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that they
may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well. Genesis 21:31 31
Wherefore he called that place Beersheba; because there they sware both of
them.
Genesis 21:32
32 Thus they made a covenant at Beersheba: then Abimelech rose up, and Phichol
the chief captain of his host, and they returned into the land of the
Philistines.
Genesis 21:33
33 And Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba, and called there on the name of
the LORD, the everlasting God.
Genesis 21:34
34 And Abraham sojourned in the Philistines' land many days. CHAPTER 22 Genesis
22:1
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said
unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. Genesis 22:2 2 And he said,
Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the
land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon
one of the mountains  which I will tell  thee of. Genesis 22:3 3 And Abraham
rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two
of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt
offering,  and rose up,  and went  unto the place  of which God  had told him.
Genesis 22:4
4 Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.
Genesis 22:5
5 And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and
the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. Genesis 22:6 6 And
Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his
son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them
together.
Genesis 22:7
7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said,
Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the
lamb for a burnt offering?
Genesis 22:8
8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt
offering: so they went both of them together. Genesis 22:9 9 And they came to
the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid
the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son,  and laid him
on the altar  upon  the wood.
Genesis 22:10
10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
Genesis 22:11
11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham,
Abraham: and he said, Here am I. Genesis 22:12 12 And he said, Lay not thine
hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto
him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy
son,  thine only  son from me. Genesis 22:13 13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes,
and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and
Abraham went and took the ram,  and offered him up  for a burnt offering  in
the stead  of his son. Genesis 22:14
14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to
this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen. Genesis 22:15 15 And the
angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
Genesis 22:16
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done
this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: Genesis 22:17 17
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy
seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore;
and thy seed shall possess the gate  of his enemies; Genesis 22:18 18 And in
thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou
hast obeyed my voice.
Genesis 22:19
19 So Abraham returned unto his young men, and they rose up and went together
to Beersheba; and Abraham dwelt at Beersheba. Genesis 22:20 20 And it came to
pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she
hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor; Genesis 22:21
21 Huz his firstborn, and Buz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram,
Genesis 22:22
22 And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel. Genesis 22:23
23 And Bethuel begat Rebekah: these eight Milcah did bear to Nahor, Abraham's
brother.
Genesis 22:24
24 And his concubine, whose name was Reumah, she bare also Tebah, and Gaham,
and Thahash, and Maachah.

-+-

http://www.ekklesia-online.com - Free Web Hosting for Independent Baptist
Ministries