Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2010-01-11 20:22:14 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 12
====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <freinds@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 37
Genesis 37:1
1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of
Canaan.
Genesis 37:2
2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was
feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,
and with the sons  of Zilpah,  his father's  wives:  and Joseph brought unto
his father  their evil  report. Genesis 37:3 3 Now Israel loved Joseph more
than all his children, because he was the son of
his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours. Genesis 37:4 4 And when
his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they
hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him. Genesis 37:5
5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him
yet the more.
Genesis 37:6
6 And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:
Genesis 37:7
7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose,
and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made
obeisance to my sheaf.
Genesis 37:8
8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou
indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams,
and for his words.
Genesis 37:9
9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold,
I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven
stars made obeisance  to me. Genesis 37:10 10 And he told it to his father, and
to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this
dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and
thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down  ourselves to thee to the
earth?
Genesis 37:11
11 And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying. Genesis
37:12
12 And his brethren went to feed their father's flock in Shechem. Genesis 37:13
13 And Israel said unto Joseph, Do not thy brethren feed the flock in Shechem?
come, and I will send thee unto them. And he said to him, Here am I. Genesis
37:14
14 And he said to him, Go, I pray thee, see whether it be well with thy
brethren, and well with the flocks; and bring me word again. So he sent him out
of the vale of Hebron,  and he came  to Shechem. Genesis 37:15 15 And a certain
man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and
the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou? Genesis 37:16 16 And he said, I
seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their
flocks.
Genesis 37:17
17 And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go
to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found  them in Dothan.
Genesis 37:18
18 And when they saw him afar off, even before he came near unto them, they
conspired against him to slay him.
Genesis 37:19
19 And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh. Genesis 37:20 20
Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we
will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become
of his dreams.
Genesis 37:21
21 And Reuben heard it, and he delivered him out of their hands; and said, Let
us not kill him.
Genesis 37:22
22 And Reuben said unto them, Shed no blood, but cast him into this pit that is
in the wilderness, and lay no hand upon him; that he might rid him out of their
hands, to deliver him to his father  again. Genesis 37:23 23 And it came to
pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of
his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him; Genesis 37:24
24 And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was
no water in it.
Genesis 37:25
25 And they sat down to eat bread: and they lifted up their eyes and looked,
and, behold, a company of Ishmeelites came from Gilead with their camels
bearing spicery  and balm  and myrrh,  going  to carry it down  to Egypt.
Genesis 37:26
26 And Judah said unto his brethren, What profit is it if we slay our brother,
and conceal his blood?
Genesis 37:27
27 Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmeelites, and let not our hand be upon
him; for he is our brother and our flesh. And his brethren were content.
Genesis 37:28
28 Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up
Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of
silver: and they brought  Joseph  into Egypt. Genesis 37:29 29 And Reuben
returned unto the pit; and, behold, Joseph was not in the pit; and he rent his
clothes.
Genesis 37:30
30 And he returned unto his brethren, and said, The child is not; and I,
whither shall I go?
Genesis 37:31
31 And they took Joseph's coat, and killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the
coat in the blood;
Genesis 37:32
32 And they sent the coat of many colours, and they brought it to their father;
and said, This have we found: know now whether it be thy son's coat or no.
Genesis 37:33
33 And he knew it, and said, It is my son's coat; an evil beast hath devoured
him; Joseph is without doubt rent in pieces. Genesis 37:34 34 And Jacob rent
his clothes, and put sackcloth upon his loins, and mourned for his son many
days.
Genesis 37:35
35 And all his sons and all his daughters rose up to comfort him; but he
refused to be comforted; and he said, For I will go down into the grave unto my
son mourning. Thus his father wept  for him. Genesis 37:36 36 And the
Midianites sold him into Egypt unto Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh's, and
captain of the guard. CHAPTER 38 Genesis 38:1
1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and
turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. Genesis 38:2 2 And
Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah;
and he took her, and went in unto her. Genesis 38:3 3 And she conceived, and
bare a son; and he called his name Er. Genesis 38:4 4 And she conceived again,
and bare a son; and she called his name Onan. Genesis 38:5
5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and
he was at Chezib, when she bare him. Genesis 38:6 6 And Judah took a wife for
Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. Genesis 38:7
7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD
slew him.
Genesis 38:8
8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and
raise up seed to thy brother.
Genesis 38:9
9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he
went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he
should give seed to his brother. Genesis 38:10 10 And the thing which he did
displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.
Genesis 38:11
11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's
house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also,
as his brethren  did. And Tamar  went  and dwelt  in her father's house.
Genesis 38:12
12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah
was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend
 Hirah  the Adullamite.
Genesis 38:13
13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath
to shear his sheep.
Genesis 38:14
14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail,
and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath;
for she saw  that Shelah  was grown,  and she was not given  unto him to wife.
Genesis 38:15
15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered
her face.
Genesis 38:16
16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come
in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said,
What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me? Genesis 38:17 17 And
he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou
give me a pledge, till thou send it? Genesis 38:18 18 And he said, What pledge
shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff
that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she
conceived by him. Genesis 38:19 19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by
her vail from her, and put on the
garments of her widowhood.
Genesis 38:20
20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive
his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not. Genesis 38:21 21 Then
he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was
openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place.
Genesis 38:22
22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of
the place said, that there was no harlot in this place. Genesis 38:23 23 And
Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid,
and thou hast not found her. Genesis 38:24 24 And it came to pass about three
months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath
played the harlot; and also, behold, she
is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth,  and let her be
burnt.
Genesis 38:25
25 When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the
man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee,
whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff. Genesis 38:26 26 And
Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I;
because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more.
Genesis 38:27
27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in
her womb.
Genesis 38:28
28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and
the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came
out first.
Genesis 38:29
29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother
came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee:
therefore his name was called Pharez. Genesis 38:30 30 And afterward came out
his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called
Zarah. CHAPTER 39 Genesis 39:1
1 And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh,
captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites,
which had brought him down  thither. Genesis 39:2 2 And the LORD was with
Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the
house of his master the Egyptian. Genesis 39:3 3 And his master saw that the
LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his
hand. Genesis 39:4 4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him:
and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his
hand. Genesis 39:5
5 And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house,
and over all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian's house for
Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had  in the
house,  and in the field.
Genesis 39:6
6 And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not ought he had,
save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well
favoured.
Genesis 39:7
7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes
upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me. Genesis 39:8 8 But he refused, and said
unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the
house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my
hand;
Genesis 39:9
9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any
thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great
wickedness, and sin against God? Genesis 39:10 10 And it came to pass, as she
spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or
to be with her. Genesis 39:11 11 And it came to pass about this time, that
Joseph went into the house to do
his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within. Genesis
39:12
12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his
garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out. Genesis 39:13 13 And it came to
pass, when she saw that he had left his garment in her hand,
and was fled forth,
Genesis 39:14
14 That she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying, See,
he hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with
me, and I cried with a loud  voice: Genesis 39:15 15 And it came to pass, when
he heard that I lifted up my voice and cried, that
he left his garment with me, and fled, and got him out. Genesis 39:16 16 And
she laid up his garment by her, until his lord came home. Genesis 39:17
17 And she spake unto him according to these words, saying, The Hebrew servant,
which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto me to mock me: Genesis 39:18 18
And it came to pass, as I lifted up my voice and cried, that he left his
garment with me, and fled out.
Genesis 39:19
19 And it came to pass, when his master heard the words of his wife, which she
spake unto him, saying, After this manner did thy servant to me; that his wrath
was kindled.
Genesis 39:20
20 And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the
king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison. Genesis 39:21 21
But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in
the sight of the keeper of the prison. Genesis 39:22 22 And the keeper of the
prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that were in the prison;
and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer of it.
Genesis 39:23
23 The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing that was under his hand;
because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to
prosper.

-+-

http://www.s-f-i.biz - Looking for Christian Partners to build a business

http://www.familynet-international.org - Family resource center