Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2004-09-12 06:56:00 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Readying for September 14
=======================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bob.hoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 12
Ezekiel 12:1
1 The word of the LORD also came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 12:2
2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes
to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a
rebellious  house.
Ezekiel 12:3
3 Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by
day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in
their sight:  it may be they will consider,  though they be a rebellious house.
Ezekiel 12:4
4 Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for
removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth
into captivity.
Ezekiel 12:5
5 Dig thou through the wall in their sight, and carry out thereby. Ezekiel 12:6
6 In their sight shalt thou bear it upon thy shoulders, and carry it forth in
the twilight: thou shalt cover thy face, that thou see not the ground: for I
have set thee for a sign unto the house  of Israel. Ezekiel 12:7
7 And I did so as I was commanded: I brought forth my stuff by day, as stuff
for captivity, and in the even I digged through the wall with mine hand; I
brought it forth in the twilight,  and I bare  it upon my shoulder  in their
sight.
Ezekiel 12:8
8 And in the morning came the word of the LORD unto me, saying, Ezekiel 12:9
9 Son of man, hath not the house of Israel, the rebellious house, said unto
thee, What doest thou?
Ezekiel 12:10
10 Say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; This burden concerneth the
prince in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that are among them. Ezekiel
12:11
11 Say, I am your sign: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them:
they shall remove and go into captivity. Ezekiel 12:12
12 And the prince that is among them shall bear upon his shoulder in the
twilight, and shall go forth: they shall dig through the wall to carry out
thereby: he shall cover his face, that he see  not the ground  with his eyes.
Ezekiel 12:13
13 My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare: and I
will bring him to Babylon to the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see
it, though he shall die there. Ezekiel 12:14
14 And I will scatter toward every wind all that are about him to help him, and
all his bands; and I will draw out the sword after them. Ezekiel 12:15
15 And they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall scatter them among the
nations, and disperse them in the countries. Ezekiel 12:16
16 But I will leave a few men of them from the sword, from the famine, and from
the pestilence; that they may declare all their abominations among the heathen
whither they come; and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 12:17
17 Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Ezekiel 12:18
18 Son of man, eat thy bread with quaking, and drink thy water with trembling
and with carefulness;
Ezekiel 12:19
19 And say unto the people of the land, Thus saith the Lord GOD of the
inhabitants of Jerusalem, and of the land of Israel; They shall eat their bread
with carefulness,  and drink  their water  with astonishment,  that her land
may be desolate  from all that is therein,  because of the violence  of all
them that dwell  therein. Ezekiel 12:20
20 And the cities that are inhabited shall be laid waste, and the land shall be
desolate; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 12:21
21 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 12:22
22 Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying,
The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth? Ezekiel 12:23
23 Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will make this proverb to
cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them,
The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision. Ezekiel 12:24
24 For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within
the house of Israel.
Ezekiel 12:25
25 For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come
to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house,
will I say the word, and will perform it, saith  the Lord  GOD. Ezekiel 12:26
26 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Ezekiel 12:27
27 Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he
seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far
off.
Ezekiel 12:28
28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my
words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done,
saith the Lord GOD.
CHAPTER 13
Ezekiel 13:1
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 13:2
2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say
thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the
LORD;
Ezekiel 13:3
3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own
spirit, and have seen nothing!
Ezekiel 13:4
4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts. Ezekiel 13:5
5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of
Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. Ezekiel 13:6
6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the
LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would
confirm the word.
Ezekiel 13:7
7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination,
whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken? Ezekiel 13:8
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen
lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 13:9
9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine
lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be
written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into
the land  of Israel;  and ye shall know  that I am the Lord  GOD. Ezekiel 13:10
10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there
was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with
untempered morter:
Ezekiel 13:11
11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall:
there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall;
and a stormy wind shall rend it. Ezekiel 13:12
12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the
daubing wherewith ye have daubed it? Ezekiel 13:13
13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in
my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great
hailstones in my fury to consume  it. Ezekiel 13:14
14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter,
and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be
discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof:
and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 13:15
15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have
daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more,
neither they that daubed it;
Ezekiel 13:16
16 To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and
which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 13:17
17 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people,
which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,
Ezekiel 13:18
18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all
armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls!
Will ye hunt  the souls  of my people,  and will ye save  the souls alive  that
come unto you?
Ezekiel 13:19
19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces
of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive
that should not live,  by your lying  to my people  that hear your lies?
Ezekiel 13:20
20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows,
wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from
your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls  that ye hunt  to make
them fly.
Ezekiel 13:21
21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and
they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am
the LORD.
Ezekiel 13:22
22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have
not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not
return from his wicked way, by promising him life: Ezekiel 13:23
23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will
deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
CHAPTER 14
Ezekiel 14:1
1 Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me. Ezekiel
14:2
2 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 14:3
3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the
stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at
all  by them?
Ezekiel 14:4
4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every
man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth
the stumblingblock  of his iniquity  before  his face,  and cometh to the
prophet;  I the LORD  will answer  him that cometh  according to the multitude
of his idols;
Ezekiel 14:5
5 That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all
estranged from me through their idols. Ezekiel 14:6
6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Repent, and
turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your
abominations.
Ezekiel 14:7
7 For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in
Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his
heart, and putteth the stumblingblock  of his iniquity  before  his face, and
cometh  to a prophet  to enquire  of him concerning me; I the LORD  will answer
 him by myself:
Ezekiel 14:8
8 And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a
proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know
that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 14:9
9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have
deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will
destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. Ezekiel 14:10
10 And they shall bear the punishment of their iniquity: the punishment of the
prophet shall be even as the punishment of him that seeketh unto him; Ezekiel
14:11
11 That the house of Israel may go no more astray from me, neither be polluted
any more with all their transgressions; but that they may be my people, and I
may be their God, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 14:12
12 The word of the LORD came again to me, saying, Ezekiel 14:13
13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then
will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread
thereof, and will send famine  upon it, and will cut off  man  and beast  from
it:
Ezekiel 14:14
14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should
deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel
14:15
15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so
that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
Ezekiel 14:16
16 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall
deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land
shall be desolate.
Ezekiel 14:17
17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land;
so that I cut off man and beast from it: Ezekiel 14:18
18 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall
deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered
themselves.
Ezekiel 14:19
19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in
blood, to cut off from it man and beast: Ezekiel 14:20
20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD,
they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver  their own
souls  by their righteousness.
Ezekiel 14:21
21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore
judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and
the pestilence,  to cut off  from it man  and beast? Ezekiel 14:22
22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth,
both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall
see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil
that I have brought upon Jerusalem,  even concerning all that I have brought
upon it.
Ezekiel 14:23
23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye
shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith
the Lord GOD.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://nntp.family-bbs.net -
FamilyNet News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center