Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2010-11-20 19:36:06 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for November 20
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for November 20

The First Letter of Paul to the Thessalonians CHAPTER 1
1 Thessalonians 1:1
1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which
is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and
peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 1:2
2 We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our
prayers;
1 Thessalonians 1:3
3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and
patience of hope in our Lord  Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
1 Thessalonians 1:4
4 Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God. 1 Thessalonians 1:5
5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in  power, and in the
Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among
you for your sake.
1 Thessalonians 1:6
6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in
much affliction, with  joy of the Holy Ghost: 1 Thessalonians 1:7
7 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia. 1
Thessalonians 1:8
8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and
Achaia, but  also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so
that we need not to speak any thing. 1 Thessalonians 1:9
9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you,
and how  ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; 1
Thessalonians 1:10
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even
Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come. CHAPTER 2
1 Thessalonians 2:1
1 For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in
vain:
1 Thessalonians 2:2
2 But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as
ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God  to speak unto you the gospel of
God with much contention. 1 Thessalonians 2:3
3 For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile: 1
Thessalonians 2:4
4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we
speak; not as pleasing men,  but God, which trieth our hearts. 1 Thessalonians
2:5
5 For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of
covetousness; God is witness:
1 Thessalonians 2:6
6 Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might
have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ. 1 Thessalonians 2:7
7 But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children: 1
Thessalonians 2:8
8 So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted
unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own  souls, because ye were
dear unto us.
1 Thessalonians 2:9
9 For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and
day, because  we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you
the gospel of God.
1 Thessalonians 2:10
10 Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we
behaved ourselves among you that believe: 1 Thessalonians 2:11
11 As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a
father doth his children,
1 Thessalonians 2:12
12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and
glory.
1 Thessalonians 2:13
13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received
the word of God which ye heard of  us, ye received it not as the word of men,
but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you
that believe.
1 Thessalonians 2:14
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea
are in Christ  Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own
countrymen, even as they have  of the Jews: 1 Thessalonians 2:15
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted
us; and they please not  God, and are contrary to all men: 1 Thessalonians 2:16
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up
their sins alway: for the wrath  is come upon them to the uttermost. 1
Thessalonians 2:17
17 But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in
heart, endeavoured  the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.
1 Thessalonians 2:18
18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but
Satan  hindered us.
1 Thessalonians 2:19
19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the
presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming? 1 Thessalonians 2:20
20 For ye are our glory and joy.
CHAPTER 3
1 Thessalonians 3:1
1 Wherefore when we could no longer forbear, we thought it good to be left at
Athens alone;
1 Thessalonians 3:2
2 And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellow labourer
in the gospel  of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your
faith:
1 Thessalonians 3:3
3 That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we
are appointed thereunto.
1 Thessalonians 3:4
4 For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer
tribulation; even  as it came to pass, and ye know. 1 Thessalonians 3:5
5 For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith,
lest by some means the tempter  have tempted you, and our labour be in vain. 1
Thessalonians 3:6
6 But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of
your  faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always,
desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you: 1 Thessalonians 3:7
7 Therefore, brethren, we were comforted over you in all our affliction and
distress by your  faith:
1 Thessalonians 3:8
8 For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 3:9
9 For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith
 we joy for your sakes before our God; 1 Thessalonians 3:10
10 Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might
perfect that which is lacking in your  faith? 1 Thessalonians 3:11
11 Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way
unto you.
1 Thessalonians 3:12
12 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and
toward  all men, even as we do toward you: 1 Thessalonians 3:13
13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God,
even our Father, at  the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
CHAPTER 4
1 Thessalonians 4:1
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus,
that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so  ye
would abound more and more. 1 Thessalonians 4:2
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. 1 Thessalonians
4:3
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain
from fornication:
1 Thessalonians 4:4
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification
and honour;
1 Thessalonians 4:5
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: 1
Thessalonians 4:6
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the
Lord is the avenger of  all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
1 Thessalonians 4:7
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. 1
Thessalonians 4:8
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given
unto us his  holy Spirit.
1 Thessalonians 4:9
9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye
yourselves are taught of God to  love one another. 1 Thessalonians 4:10
10 And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but
we beseech  you, brethren, that ye increase more and more; 1 Thessalonians 4:11
11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with
your own hands, as we commanded  you; 1 Thessalonians 4:12
12 That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have
lack of nothing.
1 Thessalonians 4:13
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are
asleep, that ye sorrow not, even  as others which have no hope. 1 Thessalonians
4:14
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which
sleep in Jesus  will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:15
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive
and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice
of the archangel, and with  the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise
first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in
the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:18
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. CHAPTER 5
1 Thessalonians 5:1
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto
you.
1 Thessalonians 5:2
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief
in the night.
1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh
upon them, as travail  upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 1
Thessalonians 5:4
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a
thief.
1 Thessalonians 5:5
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of
the night, nor of darkness.
1 Thessalonians 5:6
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 1
Thessalonians 5:7
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken
in the night.
1 Thessalonians 5:8
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith
and love; and for an helmet,  the hope of salvation. 1 Thessalonians 5:9
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by  our Lord
Jesus Christ,
1 Thessalonians 5:10
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together
with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also
ye do.
1 Thessalonians 5:12
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are
over you in  the Lord, and admonish you; 1 Thessalonians 5:13
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at
peace among yourselves.
1 Thessalonians 5:14
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the
feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all  men. 1 Thessalonians
5:15
15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which
is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
16 Rejoice evermore.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
17 Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:19
19 Quench not the Spirit.
1 Thessalonians 5:20
20 Despise not prophesyings.
1 Thessalonians 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:22
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:23
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole
spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord
Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:24
24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:25
25 Brethren, pray for us.
1 Thessalonians 5:26
26 Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss. 1 Thessalonians 5:27
27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy
brethren.
1 Thessalonians 5:28
28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. (The first epistle to
the Thessalonians was written from Athens.)

-+-

http://www.familynet-international.net - G Rated BBS (Telenetable)

http://www.baptist-ministries.net - Independent Fundamental Baptist Banner
Exchange