Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2010-12-11 11:19:46 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for December 13
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for December 13

CHAPTER 8
Hebrews 8:1
1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high
priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the
heavens;
Hebrews 8:2
2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord
pitched, and not man.
Hebrews 8:3
3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it
is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. Hebrews 8:4
4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are
priests that offer gifts  according to the law: Hebrews 8:5
5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was
admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for,  See, saith
he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the
mount.
Hebrews 8:6
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is
the mediator of a better covenant, which was established  upon better promises.
Hebrews 8:7
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been
sought for the second.
Hebrews 8:8
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord,
when I will make a new covenant  with the house of Israel and with the house of
Judah:
Hebrews 8:9
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when
I took them by the hand to lead  them out of the land of Egypt; because they
continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. Hebrews
8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after
those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them
in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Hebrews 8:11
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother,
saying, Know  the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Hebrews 8:12
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their
iniquities will I remember no  more. Hebrews 8:13
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which
decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. CHAPTER 9
Hebrews 9:1
1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a
worldly sanctuary.
Hebrews 9:2
2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and
the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary. Hebrews 9:3
3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;
Hebrews 9:4
4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about
with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that
budded, and the tables of the covenant; Hebrews 9:5
5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercy seat; of which we
cannot now speak particularly.
Hebrews 9:6
6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the
first tabernacle, accomplishing the service  of God. Hebrews 9:7
7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without
blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:
Hebrews 9:8
8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not
yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet  standing: Hebrews 9:9
9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both
gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as
pertaining to the conscience;
Hebrews 9:10
10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal
ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. Hebrews 9:11
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater
and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands,  that is to say, not of this
building;
Hebrews 9:12
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in
once into  the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. Hebrews
9:13
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer
sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to  the purifying of the flesh: Hebrews
9:14
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit
offered himself without spot to God,  purge your conscience from dead works to
serve the living God?
Hebrews 9:15
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of
death, for the redemption of the transgressions  that were under the first
testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal
inheritance.
Hebrews 9:16
16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the
testator.
Hebrews 9:17
17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no
strength at all while the testator liveth. Hebrews 9:18
18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. Hebrews
9:19
19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the
law, he took the blood of calves  and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool,
and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Hebrews 9:20
20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
Hebrews 9:21
21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of
the ministry.
Hebrews 9:22
22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding
of blood is  no remission. Hebrews 9:23
23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should
be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better
sacrifices than these.
Hebrews 9:24
24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are
the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence
of God for us:
Hebrews 9:25
25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into
the holyplace every year with  blood of others; Hebrews 9:26
26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but
now once in the end  of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the
sacrifice of himself.
Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 9:28
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look
for him shall he appear the second time without  sin unto salvation. CHAPTER 10
Hebrews 10:1
1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of
the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year
continually make the comers thereunto perfect. Hebrews 10:2
2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the
worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience  of sins. Hebrews
10:3
3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
Hebrews 10:4
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away
sins.
Hebrews 10:5
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering
thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared  me: Hebrews 10:6
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Hebrews
10:7
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to
do thy will,  O God.
Hebrews 10:8
8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering
for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by
the law;
Hebrews 10:9
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first,
that he may establish the second.
Hebrews 10:10
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of
Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:11
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same
sacrifices, which can  never take away sins: Hebrews 10:12
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down
on the right hand of God;
Hebrews 10:13
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. Hebrews
10:14
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hebrews 10:15
15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said
before,
Hebrews 10:16
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the
Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write
them;
Hebrews 10:17
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrews 10:18
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. Hebrews
10:19
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood
of Jesus,
Hebrews 10:20
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil,
that is to say, his flesh;
Hebrews 10:21
21 And having an high priest over the house of God; Hebrews 10:22
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our
hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience,  and our bodies washed with pure
water.
Hebrews 10:23
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is
faithful that promised;)
Hebrews 10:24
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some
is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day
approaching.
Hebrews 10:26
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the
truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, Hebrews 10:27
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which
shall devour the adversaries. Hebrews 10:28
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Hebrews 10:29
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who
hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the
covenant,  wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite
unto the Spirit of grace?
Hebrews 10:30
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will
recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. Hebrews
10:31
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews
10:32
32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were
illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; Hebrews 10:33
33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and
afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
Hebrews 10:34
34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of
your goods, knowing in yourselves  that ye have in heaven a better and an
enduring substance.
Hebrews 10:35
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of
reward.
Hebrews 10:36
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye
might receive the promise.
Hebrews 10:37
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not
tarry.
Hebrews 10:38
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall
have no pleasure in him.
Hebrews 10:39
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that
believe to the saving of the soul.

-+-

http://www.christmusic.net - Conservative Christian Music Web Portal

http://www.familyad.com - FamilyNet Advertising Network - Family Oriented