Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2011-01-25 20:55:28 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 26
====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for January 26

Job 35
[1] Elihu spake moreover, and said, [2] Thinkest thou this to be right, that
thou saidst, My righteousness is more than God's?
[3] For thou saidst, What advantage will it be unto thee? and, What profit
shall I have, if I be cleansed from my sin? [4] I will answer thee, and thy
companions with thee. [5] Look unto the heavens, and see; and behold the clouds
which are higher than thou.
[6] If thou sinnest, what doest thou against him? or if thy transgressions be
multiplied, what doest thou unto him? [7] If thou be righteous, what givest
thou him? or what receiveth he of thine hand?
[8] Thy wickedness may hurt a man as thou art; and thy righteousness may profit
the son of man.
[9] By reason of the multitude of oppressions they make the oppressed to cry:
they cry out by reason of the arm of the mighty. [10] But none saith, Where is
God my maker, who giveth songs in the night; [11] Who teacheth us more than the
beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?
[12] There they cry, but none giveth answer, because of the pride of evil men.
[13] Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it. [14]
Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him;
therefore trust thou in him.
[15] But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he
knoweth it not in great extremity:
[16] Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without
knowledge.
Job 36
[1] Elihu also proceeded, and said, [2] Suffer me a little, and I will shew
thee that I have yet to speak on God's behalf.
[3] I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my
Maker.
[4] For truly my words shall not be false: he that is perfect in knowledge is
with thee.
[5] Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and
wisdom.
[6] He preserveth not the life of the wicked: but giveth right to the poor. [7]
He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the
throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted. [8] And if
they be bound in fetters, and be holden in cords of affliction; [9] Then he
sheweth them their work, and their transgressions that they have exceeded.
[10] He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return
from iniquity.
[11] If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and
their years in pleasures.
[12] But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die
without knowledge.
[13] But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth
them.
[14] They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean. [15] He delivereth
the poor in his affliction, and openeth their ears in oppression.
[16] Even so would he have removed thee out of the strait into a broad place,
where there is no straitness; and that which should be set on thy table should
be full of fatness.
[17] But thou hast fulfilled the judgment of the wicked: judgment and justice
take hold on thee.
[18] Because there is wrath, beware lest he take thee away with his stroke:
then a great ransom cannot deliver thee. [19] Will he esteem thy riches? no,
not gold, nor all the forces of strength.
[20] Desire not the night, when people are cut off in their place. [21] Take
heed, regard not iniquity: for this hast thou chosen rather than affliction.
[22] Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him? [23] Who hath
enjoined him his way? or who can say, Thou hast wrought iniquity?
[24] Remember that thou magnify his work, which men behold. [25] Every man may
see it; man may behold it afar off. [26] Behold, God is great, and we know him
not, neither can the number of his years be searched out.
[27] For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to
the vapour thereof:
[28] Which the clouds do drop and distil upon man abundantly. [29] Also can any
understand the spreadings of the clouds, or the noise of his tabernacle?
[30] Behold, he spreadeth his light upon it, and covereth the bottom of the
sea.
[31] For by them judgeth he the people; he giveth meat in abundance. [32] With
clouds he covereth the light; and commandeth it not to shine by the cloud that
cometh betwixt.
[33] The noise thereof sheweth concerning it, the cattle also concerning the
vapour.
Job 37
[1] At this also my heart trembleth, and is moved out of his place. [2] Hear
attentively the noise of his voice, and the sound that goeth out of his mouth.
[3] He directeth it under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of
the earth.
[4] After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency;
and he will not stay them when his voice is heard. [5] God thundereth
marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.
[6] For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain,
and to the great rain of his strength. [7] He sealeth up the hand of every man;
that all men may know his work. [8] Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in
their places. [9] Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the
north. [10] By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters
is straitened.
[11] Also by watering he wearieth the thick cloud: he scattereth his bright
cloud:
[12] And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do whatsoever
he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth. [13] He causeth it
to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy.
[14] Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of
God.
[15] Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud
to shine?
[16] Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him
which is perfect in knowledge?
[17] How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
[18] Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten
looking glass?
[19] Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by
reason of darkness.
[20] Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be
swallowed up.
[21] And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind
passeth, and cleanseth them.
[22] Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty. [23]
Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in
judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict. [24] Men do therefore
fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.

-+-

http://www.baptist-ministries.org - Independent Baptist Web Portal

http://www.christian-wellness.com - dedicated to your physical, spiritual, and
financial well being (Online Mall).