Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2011-01-27 18:32:12 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 29
====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for January 29

Exodus 5
[1] And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the
LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the
wilderness.
[2] And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let
Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go. [3] And they
said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three
days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he
fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword. [4] And the king of Egypt said
unto them, Wherefore do ye, Moses and Aaron, let the people from their works?
get you unto your burdens. [5] And Pharaoh said, Behold, the people of the land
now are many, and ye make them rest from their burdens.
[6] And Pharaoh commanded the same day the taskmasters of the people, and their
officers, saying,
[7] Ye shall no more give the people straw to make brick, as heretofore: let
them go and gather straw for themselves. [8] And the tale of the bricks, which
they did make heretofore, ye shall lay upon them; ye shall not diminish ought
thereof: for they be idle; therefore they cry, saying, Let us go and sacrifice
to our God. [9] Let there more work be laid upon the men, that they may labour
therein; and let them not regard vain words. [10] And the taskmasters of the
people went out, and their officers, and they spake to the people, saying, Thus
saith Pharaoh, I will not give you straw.
[11] Go ye, get you straw where ye can find it: yet not ought of your work
shall be diminished.
[12] So the people were scattered abroad throughout all the land of Egypt to
gather stubble instead of straw.
[13] And the taskmasters hasted them, saying, Fulfil your works, your daily
tasks, as when there was straw.
[14] And the officers of the children of Israel, which Pharaoh's taskmasters
had set over them, were beaten, and demanded, Wherefore have ye not fulfilled
your task in making brick both yesterday and to day, as heretofore?
[15] Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried unto Pharaoh,
saying, Wherefore dealest thou thus with thy servants? [16] There is no straw
given unto thy servants, and they say to us, Make brick: and, behold, thy
servants are beaten; but the fault is in thine own people.
[17] But he said, Ye are idle, ye are idle: therefore ye say, Let us go and do
sacrifice to the LORD.
[18] Go therefore now, and work; for there shall no straw be given you, yet
shall ye deliver the tale of bricks. [19] And the officers of the children of
Israel did see that they were in evil case, after it was said, Ye shall not
minish ought from your bricks of your daily task.
[20] And they met Moses and Aaron, who stood in the way, as they came forth
from Pharaoh:
[21] And they said unto them, The LORD look upon you, and judge; because ye
have made our savour to be abhorred in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of
his servants, to put a sword in their hand to slay us. [22] And Moses returned
unto the LORD, and said, Lord, wherefore hast thou so evil entreated this
people? why is it that thou hast sent me? [23] For since I came to Pharaoh to
speak in thy name, he hath done evil to this people; neither hast thou
delivered thy people at all. Exodus 6
[1] Then the LORD said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to
Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand
shall he drive them out of his land. [2] And God spake unto Moses, and said
unto him, I am the LORD: [3] And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto
Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to
them. [4] And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the
land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers. [5]
And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the
Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant. [6] Wherefore say
unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under
the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I
will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
[7] And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye
shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the
burdens of the Egyptians.
[8] And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to
give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an
heritage: I am the LORD.
[9] And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto
Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage. [10] And the LORD spake
unto Moses, saying, [11] Go in, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, that he let
the children of Israel go out of his land.
[12] And Moses spake before the LORD, saying, Behold, the children of Israel
have not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of
uncircumcised lips?
[13] And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto
the children of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children
of Israel out of the land of Egypt. [14] These be the heads of their fathers'
houses: The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel; Hanoch, and Pallu, Hezron,
and Carmi: these be the families of Reuben.
[15] And the sons of Simeon; Jemuel, and Jamin, and Ohad, and Jachin, and
Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanitish woman: these are the families of
Simeon.
[16] And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their
generations; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari: and the years of the life of Levi
were an hundred thirty and seven years. [17] The sons of Gershon; Libni, and
Shimi, according to their families. [18] And the sons of Kohath; Amram, and
Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel: and the years of the life of Kohath were an
hundred thirty and three years. [19] And the sons of Merari; Mahali and Mushi:
these are the families of Levi according to their generations. [20] And Amram
took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and
Moses: and the years of the life of Amram were an hundred and thirty and seven
years.
[21] And the sons of Izhar; Korah, and Nepheg, and Zichri. [22] And the sons of
Uzziel; Mishael, and Elzaphan, and Zithri. [23] And Aaron took him Elisheba,
daughter of Amminadab, sister of Naashon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab, and
Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. [24] And the sons of Korah; Assir, and Elkanah,
and Abiasaph: these are the families of the Korhites.
[25] And Eleazar Aaron's son took him one of the daughters of Putiel to wife;
and she bare him Phinehas: these are the heads of the fathers of the Levites
according to their families. [26] These are that Aaron and Moses, to whom the
LORD said, Bring out the children of Israel from the land of Egypt according to
their armies. [27] These are they which spake to Pharaoh king of Egypt, to
bring out the children of Israel from Egypt: these are that Moses and Aaron.
[28] And it came to pass on the day when the LORD spake unto Moses in the land
of Egypt,
[29] That the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, I am the LORD: speak thou unto
Pharaoh king of Egypt all that I say unto thee. [30] And Moses said before the
LORD, Behold, I am of uncircumcised lips, and how shall Pharaoh hearken unto
me?
Exodus 7
[1] And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and
Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. [2] Thou shalt speak all that I command
thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children
of Israel out of his land. [3] And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply
my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.
[4] But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt,
and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the
land of Egypt by great judgments. [5] And the Egyptians shall know that I am
the LORD, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children
of Israel from among them. [6] And Moses and Aaron did as the LORD commanded
them, so did they. [7] And Moses was fourscore years old, and Aaron fourscore
and three years old, when they spake unto Pharaoh.
[8] And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, [9] When Pharaoh
shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto
Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
[10] And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had
commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants,
and it became a serpent.
[11] Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians
of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. [12] For they
cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod
swallowed up their rods. [13] And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he
hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.
[14] And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to
let the people go.
[15] Get thee unto Pharaoh in the morning; lo, he goeth out unto the water; and
thou shalt stand by the river's brink against he come; and the rod which was
turned to a serpent shalt thou take in thine hand. [16] And thou shalt say unto
him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath sent me unto thee, saying, Let my people
go, that they may serve me in the wilderness: and, behold, hitherto thou
wouldest not hear. [17] Thus saith the LORD, In this thou shalt know that I am
the LORD: behold, I will smite with the rod that is in mine hand upon the
waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood. [18] And the
fish that is in the river shall die, and the river shall stink; and the
Egyptians shall lothe to drink of the water of the river. [19] And the LORD
spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon
the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their
ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that
there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood,
and in vessels of stone. [20] And Moses and Aaron did so, as the LORD
commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the
river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the
waters that were in the river were turned to blood.
[21] And the fish that was in the river died; and the river stank, and the
Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood
throughout all the land of Egypt.
[22] And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments: and Pharaoh's
heart was hardened, neither did he hearken unto them; as the LORD had said.
[23] And Pharaoh turned and went into his house, neither did he set his heart
to this also.
[24] And all the Egyptians digged round about the river for water to drink; for
they could not drink of the water of the river. [25] And seven days were
fulfilled, after that the LORD had smitten the river.

-+-

http://www.ekklesia-online.com - Free Web Hosting for Independent Baptist
Ministries

http://www.familynet-international.net - G Rated BBS (Telenetable)