Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2011-09-18 15:12:56 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for September 20
======================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for September 20

Ezekiel 31
[1] And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first
day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, [2] Son of
man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like
in thy greatness?
[3] Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a
shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick
boughs.
[4] The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers
running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the
trees of the field.
[5] Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his
boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude
of waters, when he shot forth. [6] All the fowls of heaven made their nests in
his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth
their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations. [7] Thus was he fair
in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great
waters.
[8] The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not
like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any
tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty. [9] I have made him
fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were
in the garden of God, envied him. [10] Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;
Because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his top
among the thick boughs, and his heart is lifted up in his height;
[11] I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the
heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his
wickedness.
[12] And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have
left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen,
and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of
the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him. [13] Upon his ruin
shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall
be upon his branches: [14] To the end that none of all the trees by the waters
exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick
boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height, all that drink water: for
they are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth, in the
midst of the children of men, with them that go down to the pit. [15] Thus
saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a
mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and
the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all
the trees of the field fainted for him. [16] I made the nations to shake at the
sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the
pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink
water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.
[17] They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the
sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of
the heathen.
[18] To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of
Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether
parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them
that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the
Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 32
[1] And it came to pass in the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, in the first
day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, [2] Son of
man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say unto him, Thou
art like a young lion of the nations, and thou art as a whale in the seas: and
thou camest forth with thy rivers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and
fouledst their rivers. [3] Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will therefore spread out
my net over thee with a company of many people; and they shall bring thee up in
my net. [4] Then will I leave thee upon the land, I will cast thee forth upon
the open field, and will cause all the fowls of the heaven to remain upon thee,
and I will fill the beasts of the whole earth with thee. [5] And I will lay thy
flesh upon the mountains, and fill the valleys with thy height.
[6] I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to
the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee. [7] And when I shall put
thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will
cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
[8] All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set
darkness upon thy land, saith the Lord GOD. [9] I will also vex the hearts of
many people, when I shall bring thy destruction among the nations, into the
countries which thou hast not known. [10] Yea, I will make many people amazed
at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraid for thee, when I shall
brandish my sword before them; and they shall tremble at every moment, every
man for his own life, in the day of thy fall.
[11] For thus saith the Lord GOD; The sword of the king of Babylon shall come
upon thee.
[12] By the swords of the mighty will I cause thy multitude to fall, the
terrible of the nations, all of them: and they shall spoil the pomp of Egypt,
and all the multitude thereof shall be destroyed. [13] I will destroy also all
the beasts thereof from beside the great waters; neither shall the foot of man
trouble them any more, nor the hoofs of beasts trouble them.
[14] Then will I make their waters deep, and cause their rivers to run like
oil, saith the Lord GOD.
[15] When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the country shall be
destitute of that whereof it was full, when I shall smite all them that dwell
therein, then shall they know that I am the LORD. [16] This is the lamentation
wherewith they shall lament her: the daughters of the nations shall lament her:
they shall lament for her, even for Egypt, and for all her multitude, saith the
Lord GOD. [17] It came to pass also in the twelfth year, in the fifteenth day
of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, [18] Son of man,
wail for the multitude of Egypt, and cast them down, even her, and the
daughters of the famous nations, unto the nether parts of the earth, with them
that go down into the pit. [19] Whom dost thou pass in beauty? go down, and be
thou laid with the uncircumcised.
[20] They shall fall in the midst of them that are slain by the sword: she is
delivered to the sword: draw her and all her multitudes. [21] The strong among
the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him:
they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.
[22] Asshur is there and all her company: his graves are about him: all of them
slain, fallen by the sword:
[23] Whose graves are set in the sides of the pit, and her company is round
about her grave: all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which caused terror in
the land of the living.
[24] There is Elam and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them
slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down uncircumcised into the nether
parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet
have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit. [25] They have
set her a bed in the midst of the slain with all her multitude: her graves are
round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword: though their
terror was caused in the land of the living, yet have they borne their shame
with them that go down to the pit: he is put in the midst of them that be
slain.
[26] There is Meshech, Tubal, and all her multitude: her graves are round about
him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword, though they caused their
terror in the land of the living. [27] And they shall not lie with the mighty
that are fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their
weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their
iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty
in the land of the living.
[28] Yea, thou shalt be broken in the midst of the uncircumcised, and shalt lie
with them that are slain with the sword. [29] There is Edom, her kings, and all
her princes, which with their might are laid by them that were slain by the
sword: they shall lie with the uncircumcised, and with them that go down to the
pit. [30] There be the princes of the north, all of them, and all the
Zidonians, which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are
ashamed of their might; and they lie uncircumcised with them that be slain by
the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit. [31] Pharaoh
shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, even Pharaoh and
all his army slain by the sword, saith the Lord GOD. [32] For I have caused my
terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of the
uncircumcised with them that are slain with the sword, even Pharaoh and all his
multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 33
[1] Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, [2] Son of man, speak to
the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a
land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for
their watchman: [3] If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the
trumpet, and warn the people;
[4] Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if
the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. [5] He
heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon
him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. [6] But if the watchman
see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if
the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his
iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
[7] So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel;
therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
[8] When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou
dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in
his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. [9] Nevertheless, if
thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his
way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
[10] Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye
speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away
in them, how should we then live? [11] Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord
GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn
from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye
die, O house of Israel? [12] Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children
of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the
day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not
fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the
righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
[13] When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust
to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall
not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die
for it.
[14] Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from
his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; [15] If the wicked restore the
pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without
committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
[16] None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he
hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live. [17] Yet the
children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them,
their way is not equal. [18] When the righteous turneth from his righteousness,
and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. [19] But if the wicked turn
from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live
thereby.
[20] Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will
judge you every one after his ways. [21] And it came to pass in the twelfth
year of our captivity, in the tenth month, in the fifth day of the month, that
one that had escaped out of Jerusalem came unto me, saying, The city is
smitten. [22] Now the hand of the LORD was upon me in the evening, afore he
that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the
morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb. [23] Then the word of
the LORD came unto me, saying, [24] Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes
of the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the
land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance.
[25] Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Ye eat with the blood,
and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess
the land?
[26] Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his
neighbour's wife: and shall ye possess the land? [27] Say thou thus unto them,
Thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely they that are in the wastes shall
fall by the sword, and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts
to be devoured, and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the
pestilence. [28] For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her
strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, that none
shall pass through.
[29] Then shall they know that I am the LORD, when I have laid the land most
desolate because of all their abominations which they have committed. [30]
Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against
thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another,
every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word
that cometh forth from the LORD. [31] And they come unto thee as the people
cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but
they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their
heart goeth after their covetousness.
[32] And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a
pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words,
but they do them not.
[33] And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know
that a prophet hath been among them.

-+-

http://www.s-f-i.biz - Looking for Christian Partners to build a business

http://www.familynet-international.org - Family resource center