Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2011-09-27 12:24:18 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for September 29
======================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for September 29

Daniel 10
[1] In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel,
whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time
appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the
vision.
[2] In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. [3] I ate no pleasant
bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at
all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. [4] And in the four and twentieth
day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is
Hiddekel; [5] Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man
clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: [6] His body
also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his
eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished
brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
[7] And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not
the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide
themselves.
[8] Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained
no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I
retained no strength. [9] Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard
the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face
toward the ground. [10] And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my
knees and upon the palms of my hands.
[11] And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words
that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And
when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. [12] Then said he unto
me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to
understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I
am come for thy words. [13] But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood
me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to
help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. [14] Now I am come to
make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet
the vision is for many days. [15] And when he had spoken such words unto me, I
set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.
[16] And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips:
then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my
lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no
strength.
[17] For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for
me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left
in me.
[18] Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and
he strengthened me,
[19] And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong,
yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said,
Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me. [20] Then said he, Knowest
thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince
of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
[21] But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and
there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Daniel 11
[1] Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and
to strengthen him.
[2] And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three
kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his
strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
[3] And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and
do according to his will.
[4] And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be
divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor
according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up,
even for others beside those.
[5] And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he
shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great
dominion.
[6] And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's
daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement:
but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his
arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat
her, and he that strengthened her in these times. [7] But out of a branch of
her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and
shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against
them, and shall prevail: [8] And shall also carry captives into Egypt their
gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of
gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north. [9] So the
king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own
land.
[10] But his sons shall be stirred up, and shall assemble a multitude of great
forces: and one shall certainly come, and overflow, and pass through: then
shall he return, and be stirred up, even to his fortress. [11] And the king of
the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him,
even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but
the multitude shall be given into his hand. [12] And when he hath taken away
the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up; and he shall cast down many ten
thousands: but he shall not be strengthened by it.
[13] For the king of the north shall return, and shall set forth a multitude
greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a
great army and with much riches.
[14] And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the
south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the
vision; but they shall fall.
[15] So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the
most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his
chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand. [16] But he
that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall
stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand
shall be consumed.
[17] He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole
kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the
daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither
be for him.
[18] After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but
a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease;
without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him. [19] Then he shall
turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall,
and not be found. [20] Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in
the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in
anger, nor in battle.
[21] And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not
give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the
kingdom by flatteries.
[22] And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and
shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. [23] And after the
league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall
become strong with a small people. [24] He shall enter peaceably even upon the
fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not
done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and
spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong
holds, even for a time. [25] And he shall stir up his power and his courage
against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south
shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall
not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. [26] Yea, they that
feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow:
and many shall fall down slain. [27] And both these kings' hearts shall be to
do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:
for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
[28] Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall
be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own
land.
[29] At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it
shall not be as the former, or as the latter. [30] For the ships of Chittim
shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have
indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return,
and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
[31] And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of
strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the
abomination that maketh desolate. [32] And such as do wickedly against the
covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God
shall be strong, and do exploits.
[33] And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they
shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
[34] Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but
many shall cleave to them with flatteries. [35] And some of them of
understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white,
even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
[36] And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself,
and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against
the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for
that that is determined shall be done. [37] Neither shall he regard the God of
his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify
himself above all. [38] But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:
and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and
with precious stones, and pleasant things.
[39] Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he
shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over
many, and shall divide the land for gain. [40] And at the time of the end shall
the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against
him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships;
and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. [41]
He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be
overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and
the chief of the children of Ammon. [42] He shall stretch forth his hand also
upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
[43] But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over
all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be
at his steps.
[44] But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him:
therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make
away many.
[45] And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the
glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 12
[1] And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth
for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as
never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy
people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
[2] And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to
everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. [3] And they that
be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many
to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. [4] But thou, O Daniel, shut
up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to
and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
[5] Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this
side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the
river.
[6] And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the
river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? [7] And I heard the
man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up
his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for
ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have
accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be
finished. [8] And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what
shall be the end of these things?
[9] And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed
till the time of the end.
[10] Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do
wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall
understand.
[11] And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the
abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred
and ninety days.
[12] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and
five and thirty days.
[13] But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy
lot at the end of the days.

-+-

http://www.ekklesia-online.org - Affordable domain name registration, hosting,
email, loads more.