Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2011-10-05 13:36:20 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for October 07
====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for October 07

Zechariah 11
[1] Open thy doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour thy cedars. [2] Howl,
fir tree; for the cedar is fallen; because the mighty are spoiled: howl, O ye
oaks of Bashan; for the forest of the vintage is come down. [3] There is a
voice of the howling of the shepherds; for their glory is spoiled: a voice of
the roaring of young lions; for the pride of Jordan is spoiled.
[4] Thus saith the LORD my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter; [5] Whose
possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them
say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.
[6] For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the LORD: but,
lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the
hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will
not deliver them.
[7] And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And
I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called
Bands; and I fed the flock.
[8] Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and
their soul also abhorred me.
[9] Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that
that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the
flesh of another.
[10] And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break
my covenant which I had made with all the people. [11] And it was broken in
that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the
word of the LORD. [12] And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my
price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of
silver. [13] And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price
that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast
them to the potter in the house of the LORD. [14] Then I cut asunder mine other
staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.
[15] And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish
shepherd.
[16] For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit
those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is
broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the
fat, and tear their claws in pieces. [17] Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth
the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm
shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Zechariah 12
[1] The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which
stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and
formeth the spirit of man within him. [2] Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup
of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege
both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
[3] And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the
people of the earth be gathered together against it. [4] In that day, saith the
LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness:
and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse
of the people with blindness. [5] And the governors of Judah shall say in their
heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts
their God. [6] In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of
fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour
all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem
shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. [7] The LORD also
shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and
the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against
Judah.
[8] In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that
is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David
shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. [9] And it shall come to
pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against
Jerusalem. [10] And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the
inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they
shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one
mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is
in bitterness for his firstborn. [11] In that day shall there be a great
mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of
Megiddon. [12] And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the
house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan
apart, and their wives apart;
[13] The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family
of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; [14] All the families that remain,
every family apart, and their wives apart.

Zechariah 13
[1] In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to
the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. [2] And it shall come
to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of
the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I
will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.
[3] And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his
father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live;
for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother
that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. [4] And it shall
come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his
vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to
deceive:
[5] But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to
keep cattle from my youth.
[6] And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he
shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. [7]
Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow,
saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered:
and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. [8] And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and
die; but the third shall be left therein. [9] And I will bring the third part
through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them
as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say,
It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Zechariah 14
[1] Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the
midst of thee.
[2] For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city
shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the
city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be
cut off from the city.
[3] Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he
fought in the day of battle.
[4] And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is
before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst
thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great
valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it
toward the south.
[5] And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the
mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from
before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God
shall come, and all the saints with thee. [6] And it shall come to pass in that
day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
[7] But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor
night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. [8]
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in
summer and in winter shall it be. [9] And the LORD shall be king over all the
earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
[10] All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of
Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from
Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. [11] And men shall
dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall
be safely inhabited. [12] And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will
smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall
consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume
away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. [13]
And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall
be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour,
and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. [14] And Judah
also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about
shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
[15] And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of
the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
[16] And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations
which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the
King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. [17] And it
shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto
Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no
rain.
[18] And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain;
there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come
not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. [19] This shall be the punishment of
Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of
tabernacles. [20] In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses,
HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the
bowl's before the altar.
[21] Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD
of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe
therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of
the LORD of hosts.

-+-

http://mozyhome.ekklesia-online.com - Free 2 GB offsite backup for your PC or
MAC.