Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2011-10-16 01:05:02 av Bible_Conference_Moderator (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Conference Rules (Part 2)
=======================================
***           Additional Bible Conference Guidelines             ***
*  All  sysops  participating  in  the  conference  MUST  make inbound
NETMAIL  available  to  their  users...  you  need not provide NETMAIL OUTBOUND
from your system, but inbound NETMAIL is a necessity!

              **** What this conference is for ****

*  This conference is primarily for Fundamental Christians to carry on
Biblical  discussions,  or  for  people  to  come  to  ask Fundamental
Christians  Bible  related questions. If you want to attack the Bible,
Fundamental  Christians, or to promote a specific religion you are not
permitted  in  the  Bible  Conference.  By  definition,  a Fundamental
Christian  is  one that holds to the statement of faith (above) in its
entirety.  If  you do NOT hold to ALL points of the statement of FAITH you  are
 NOT  to  identify  yourself  as  a  Fundamentalist  on  this conference.

*  This  area  is for the discussion of Bible related Topics. Anything
may  be  discussed  here  as  long  as  it  is directly Bible related.
Prolonged  discussions  MUST  include Bible references. If you have an opinion,
 you  MUST  back  it up with Bible references. If you wish to challenge
someone's  statement  you  MUST  back  it  up  with a Bible reference.  Once
again,  the statement of faith can be discussed, but not challenged.

*  Various  churches  MAY  be discussed, but only in relation to where
they stand Biblically.

*  The Bible is defined as the 66 books of the Bible. The apocrypha is
also allowed for discussion.

*  You  may  post  devotionals  here  - however all devotionals should
contain  Bible  references  in  them.  ONLY  DEVOTIONS  BY FUNDAMENTAL
CHRISTIANS  (as  defined  above) may be posted! If you are NOT in 100%
agreement  with  the  statement  of  faith  above,  you  may  NOT post
devotions or sermons on this conference.

                **** What is prohibited here ****

*  This  place  is  for  Bible discussions - not to promote or discuss
various  religions  or  churches.  Fundamental  Christians (as defined above)
will  be  given  more  leeway in discussion of cults and other churches.  NOTE:
 If  you  hold to the above statement of faith in its entirety,  you can use an
identifier in the beginning of your message: [FUNDAMENTALIST].   Anyone  can
(and  is encouraged to) identify your
denomination, or belief system in the same way...
 [Jehovah's Witness] or  [JW],
 [Mormon],
 [Seventh Day Adventist] or [SDA],
 [Atheist],
 [Agnostic],
 [Wiccan] or [Witch],
  etc. This is not a comprehensive list, but if you MUST identify your
church/denomination, this is the only way to do it...
*  This  is not a place to invite people out to church. (Without prior
permission of the moderator).

*  BBS  Ads  are expressly forbidden here. This includes announcements
that  your system is carrying this conference, or announcing files are
available   on   your  system  (or  the  system  you  use).  The  only
advertisement you may use is your origin line.

*  Invitations  to  local events are expressly forbidden here (without
prior permission from the Bible Conference Moderator).

*  This  is  not  a  forum  for discussing the various other religious
books  -  such  as  but  not  limited  to the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great
Price,  New World Translation etc... UNLESS they are discussed
in  relation  to  the  Bible.  Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Seventh Day
Adventists,  etc.  may  NOT  use  the  Bible  Conference as a forum to defend
or  promote  their  religions,  or  the  specific works and/or doctrines of
their founders and their religions.

*  Personal  attacks are forbidden here, I am a moderator - not a baby
sitter - you are responsible for your own behaviour.

*  Cross  posting  is prohibited! You should NEVER cross post messages
from   another   conference   here   without   the  moderator's  prior
permission.

*  Message quoting MUST be kept to a minimum! If you quote portions of
a  previous message - your added text MUST be longer than the text you are
quoting. This is not subject to debate. It will not be acceptable if  it  was
'close.' The text you add MUST be longer than the text you are  quoting.  The
only exception is if you quote BIBLE VERSES without comments.

*  "Amen,"  "way  to go brother," "thank you," "you're welcome," or "I
agree  with what you said," "I will get back to you," "my address is:" "I  will
 be  gone  for a week," "I was gone for a week," I am leaving this
conference,"  type  of messages have no place in the conference. Neither  do
personal messages, commercial advertisements, or non Bible related topics.
These should be sent in NETMAIL - not echomail.

*  Posting multiple copies of the same message is prohibited here. You
may  post  one  copy  of a message to "ALL" if you feel it would be of interest
 to  many people, or you may post multiple names in the "TO:" section of the
message.

*   The  Guidelines  of  the  Bible  Conference  are  NOT  subject  to
discussion  in  the  Bible  Conference.  NETMAIL  messages  or  public notices
of  violation  of  these guidelines from the Bible Conference moderator  are
NOT  subject  to  discussion  in  the Bible Conference either.  If  you  have
a  question  - please submit to Bob Hoffman at 8:8/0  or  1:115/887  via
NETMAIL.  I reserve the right to not answer any comments.

*  If  you  have  no  access  to NETMAIL that does NOT void any of the
above  guidelines  telling  you  to use NETMAIL, that just limits your ability
to  respond.  It  is  NOT  allowed  to send a conference mail message  in  the
Bible Conference explaining you do NOT have access to NETMAIL,  so  it  will
simply have to be carried on in the echo. This will put you in violation of the
Bible Conference Guidelines.

The  Moderator  is  Bob Hoffman. What I say goes - I reserve the right to  be
unreasonable B-). I reserve the right to disconnect ANY feed at ANY  time for
ANY reason. If you are asked to stop a particular topic, or  chain, you must do
so immediately. Failure to do so will result in a  request  to  disconnect  the
 feed  to  the  sysop  of  the  system participating.  Failure  to  disconnect
the feed WILL result in formal policy  complaint  in whatever Network the
system is in. If you do not like this, please do not participate in this
conference.

This   *IS*  a  FAMILYNET  International  conference,  not  a  Fidonet
conference.  Failure to follow the above guidelines, or any attempt to usurp
the moderator's authority will result in:

1)  A  message sent to the sysop of the system asking to keep the user in line.
If this fails:

2)  A  message  sent to the feed of that system asking the links to be cut. Or
if the system is getting the echo on the Fidonet backbone:

2a)  A  formal  Fidonet  policy  complaint filed against the offending node.

  This  is  being  distributed to FIDONET backbone distribution, under
the  condition that the moderator is in total control of the echo, and that
Fidonet  will  make  no  attempts  to  usurp  this  moderator's
authority.  I  reserve  the  right to retain total control of the echo and  run
 it  in  any  way  I  see  fit. If the Fidonet backbone has a problem  with
this,  they may remove it from backbone distribution as they  see  fit.  As
long  as  it  is carried on the Fidonet backbone, anyone  in  Fidonet
participating  in this echo is agreeing to follow the above rules. Send any
complaints you may have to the bit-bucket.

Visit our web home page at:
http://www.fmlynet.org

                    (972) 496-0650 - V.34 33.6kbs
                     telnet://www.family-bbs.net