Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2011-11-09 16:55:56 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for November 10
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for November 10

Acts 1
[1] The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both
to do and teach,
[2] Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy
Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: [3] To whom
also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being
seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom
of God:
[4] And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should
not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith
he, ye have heard of me.
[5] For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy
Ghost not many days hence.
[6] When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord,
wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? [7] And he said
unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father
hath put in his own power. [8] But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy
Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem,
and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
[9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up;
and a cloud received him out of their sight. [10] And while they looked
stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white
apparel; [11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into
heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come
in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. [12] Then returned they unto
Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's
journey. [13] And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room,
where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas,
Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and
Judas the brother of James.
[14] These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the
women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren. [15] And in those
days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of
names together were about an hundred and twenty,) [16] Men and brethren, this
scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of
David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
[17] For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry. [18]
Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling
headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. [19]
And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is
called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.
[20] For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate,
and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. [21]
Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord
Jesus went in and out among us, [22] Beginning from the baptism of John, unto
that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a
witness with us of his resurrection.
[23] And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus,
and Matthias.
[24] And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all
men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, [25] That he may take part of
this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he
might go to his own place. [26] And they gave forth their lots; and the lot
fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Acts 2
[1] And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord
in one place.
[2] And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind,
and it filled all the house where they were sitting. [3] And there appeared
unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
[4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other
tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. [5] And there were dwelling at
Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
[6] Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were
confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. [7]
And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not
all these which speak Galilaeans? [8] And how hear we every man in our own
tongue, wherein we were born? [9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the
dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
[10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene,
and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, [11] Cretes and Arabians, we do
hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
[12] And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What
meaneth this?
[13] Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine. [14] But Peter,
standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of
Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken
to my words: [15] For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but
the third hour of the day.
[16] But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; [17] And it shall
come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all
flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men
shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
[18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of
my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: [19] And I will shew wonders in heaven
above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
[20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before
that great and notable day of the Lord come: [21] And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
[22] Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of
God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the
midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: [23] Him, being delivered by the
determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked
hands have crucified and slain: [24] Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the
pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
[25] For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my
face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: [26] Therefore
did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest
in hope:
[27] Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer
thine Holy One to see corruption.
[28] Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of
joy with thy countenance.
[29] Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David,
that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
[30] Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to
him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up
Christ to sit on his throne; [31] He seeing this before spake of the
resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh
did see corruption. [32] This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are
witnesses. [33] Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having
received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this,
which ye now see and hear.
[34] For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD
said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, [35] Until I make thy foes thy
footstool. [36] Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God
hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. [37]
Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter
and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
[38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the
name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift
of the Holy Ghost.
[39] For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are
afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. [40] And with many other
words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward
generation. [41] Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the
same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. [42] And they
continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking
of bread, and in prayers. [43] And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders
and signs were done by the apostles.
[44] And all that believed were together, and had all things common; [45] And
sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had
need.
[46] And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking
bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of
heart,
[47] Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to
the church daily such as should be saved.

-+-

http://www.cyber-missions.com - Bob and Maureen Hoffman, Missionaries to
Cyberspace

http://www.ekklesia-online.org - Affordable domain name registration, hosting,