Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-02-04 13:35:12 av FamilyNet (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for February 06
=====================================
From: "FamilyNet" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for February 06

Exodus 32
[1] And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount,
the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make
us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought
us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
[2] And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the
ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto
me.
[3] And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears,
and brought them unto Aaron.
[4] And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool,
after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel,
which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. [5] And when Aaron saw it, he
built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a
feast to the LORD. [6] And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt
offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to
drink, and rose up to play.
[7] And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou
broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves: [8] They have
turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them
a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said,
These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of
Egypt. [9] And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold,
it is a stiffnecked people:
[10] Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and
that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation. [11] And Moses
besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against
thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great
power, and with a mighty hand? [12] Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and
say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to
consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent
of this evil against thy people.
[13] Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by
thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of
heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and
they shall inherit it for ever. [14] And the LORD repented of the evil which he
thought to do unto his people.
[15] And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the
testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the
one side and on the other were they written. [16] And the tables were the work
of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.
[17] And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said
unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp. [18] And he said, It is not
the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that
cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.
[19] And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw
the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables
out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount. [20] And he took the calf
which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and
strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.
[21] And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast
brought so great a sin upon them? [22] And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my
lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief. [23] For
they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this
Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is
become of him.
[24] And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So
they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.
[25] And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them
naked unto their shame among their enemies:) [26] Then Moses stood in the gate
of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all
the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
[27] And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man
his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp,
and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his
neighbour.
[28] And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there
fell of the people that day about three thousand men. [29] For Moses had said,
Consecrate yourselves to day to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon
his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.
[30] And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye
have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I
shall make an atonement for your sin. [31] And Moses returned unto the LORD,
and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of
gold. [32] Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I
pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. [33] And the LORD said unto
Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
[34] Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken
unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day
when I visit I will visit their sin upon them. [35] And the LORD plagued the
people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

Exodus 33
[1] And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people
which thou hast brought up out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I
sware unto Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto thy seed will I give
it:
[2] And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite,
the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:
[3] Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst
of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people: lest I consume thee in the way.
[4] And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did
put on him his ornaments.
[5] For the LORD had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a
stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and
consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know
what to do unto thee.
[6] And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the
mount Horeb.
[7] And Moses took the tabernacle, and pitched it without the camp, afar off
from the camp, and called it the Tabernacle of the congregation. And it came to
pass, that every one which sought the LORD went out unto the tabernacle of the
congregation, which was without the camp. [8] And it came to pass, when Moses
went out unto the tabernacle, that all the people rose up, and stood every man
at his tent door, and looked after Moses, until he was gone into the
tabernacle. [9] And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the
cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the LORD
talked with Moses.
[10] And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and
all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door. [11] And the
LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he
turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young
man, departed not out of the tabernacle. [12] And Moses said unto the LORD,
See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know
whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou
hast also found grace in my sight. [13] Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have
found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may
find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. [14] And
he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. [15] And he
said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
[16] For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace
in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I
and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
[17] And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast
spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. [18]
And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. [19] And he said, I will make
all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD
before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew
mercy on whom I will shew mercy. [20] And he said, Thou canst not see my face:
for there shall no man see me, and live.
[21] And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand
upon a rock:
[22] And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee
in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
[23] And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my
face shall not be seen.

Exodus 34
[1] And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the
first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first
tables, which thou brakest.
[2] And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai,
and present thyself there to me in the top of the mount. [3] And no man shall
come up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount;
neither let the flocks nor herds feed before that mount.
[4] And he hewed two tables of stone like unto the first; and Moses rose up
early in the morning, and went up unto mount Sinai, as the LORD had commanded
him, and took in his hand the two tables of stone. [5] And the LORD descended
in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD.
[6] And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God,
merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
[7] Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin,
and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the
fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and
to the fourth generation. [8] And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward
the earth, and worshipped.
[9] And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I
pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity
and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance. [10] And he said, Behold, I
make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been
done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou
art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing that I will do
with thee. [11] Observe thou that which I command thee this day: behold, I
drive out before thee the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the
Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite. [12] Take heed to thyself, lest
thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest
it be for a snare in the midst of thee: [13] But ye shall destroy their altars,
break their images, and cut down their groves:
[14] For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous,
is a jealous God:
[15] Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a
whoring after their gods , and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee,
and thou eat of his sacrifice; [16] And thou take of their daughters unto thy
sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a
whoring after their gods. [17] Thou shalt make thee no molten gods. [18] The
feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened
bread, as I commanded thee, in the time of the month Abib: for in the month
Abib thou camest out from Egypt. [19] All that openeth the matrix is mine; and
every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male. [20] But
the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him
not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt
redeem. And none shall appear before me empty. [21] Six days thou shalt work,
but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou
shalt rest. [22] And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits
of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end. [23] Thrice
in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of
Israel.
[24] For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders:
neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before
the LORD thy God thrice in the year. [25] Thou shalt not offer the blood of my
sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover
be left unto the morning. [26] The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou
shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in
his mother's milk. [27] And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words:
for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with
Israel. [28] And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did
neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of
the covenant, the ten commandments. [29] And it came to pass, when Moses came
down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he
came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone
while he talked with him. [30] And when Aaron and all the children of Israel
saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come
nigh him. [31] And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the
congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them. [32] And afterward
all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that
the LORD had spoken with him in mount Sinai. [33] And till Moses had done
speaking with them, he put a vail on his face. [34] But when Moses went in
before the LORD to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And
he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded.
[35] And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses'
face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to
speak with him.

-+-

http://www.ekklesia-online.com - Free Web Hosting for Independent Baptist
Ministries