Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-06-27 16:23:20 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for June 30
=================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for June 30

Amos 7
[1] Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me; and, behold, he formed grasshoppers
in the beginning of the shooting up of the latter growth; and, lo, it was the
latter growth after the king's mowings. [2] And it came to pass, that when they
had made an end of eating the grass of
the land, then I said, O Lord GOD, forgive, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob
arise? for he is small.
[3] The LORD repented for this: It shall not be, saith the LORD. [4] Thus hath
the Lord GOD shewed unto me: and, behold, the Lord GOD called to
contend by fire, and it devoured the great deep, and did eat up a part. [5]
Then said I, O Lord GOD, cease, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise?
for he is small.
[6] The LORD repented for this: This also shall not be, saith the Lord GOD. [7]
Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the Lord stood upon a wall made by a plumbline,
with a plumbline in his hand. [8] And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what seest
thou? And I said, A plumbline.
Then said the Lord, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people
Israel: I will not again pass by them any more: [9] And the high places of
Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste; and
I will rise against the house of Jeroboam with
the sword.
[10] Then Amaziah the priest of Bethel sent to Jeroboam king of Israel, saying,
Amos hath conspired against thee in the midst of the house of Israel: the land
is not able to bear all his words.
[11] For thus Amos saith, Jeroboam shall die by the sword, and Israel shall
surely be led away captive out of their own land. [12] Also Amaziah said unto
Amos, O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land
of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there: [13] But prophesy not again
any more at Bethel: for it is the king's chapel, and it is the king's court.
[14] Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah, I was no prophet, neither was I a
prophet's son; but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: [15] And
the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me,
Go, prophesy unto my people Israel. [16] Now therefore hear thou the word of
the LORD: Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not thy word
against the house of Isaac. [17] Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall
be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the
sword, and thy land shall be
divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely
go into captivity forth of his land.

Amos 8
[1] Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit.
[2] And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit.
Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will
not again pass by them any more.
[3] And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord
GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth
with silence.
[4] Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the
land to fail,
[5] Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the
sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel
great, and falsifying the balances by deceit? [6] That we may buy the poor for
silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the
wheat? [7] The LORD hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never
forget
any of their works.
[8] Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth
therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and
drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
[9] And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will
cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
[10] And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into
lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon
every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end
thereof as a bitter day.
[11] Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in
the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the
words of the LORD:
[12] And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the
east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not
find it.
[13] In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst. [14]
They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and,
The manner of Beer-sheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up
again.

Amos 9
[1] I saw the LORD standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of
the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and
I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not
flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. [2] Though they
dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to
heaven, thence will I bring them down: [3] And though they hide themselves in
the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be
hid from my sight in the bottom of the
sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them: [4] And though
they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword,
and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them
for evil, and not for good.
[5] And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt,
and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a
flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt. [6] It is he that
buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he
that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them
out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name. [7] Are ye not as
children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have
not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the
Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir? [8] Behold, the eyes of the
Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face
of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith
the LORD. [9] For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel
among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least
grain fall
upon the earth.
[10] All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil
shall not overtake nor prevent us.
[11] In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and
close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build
it as in the days of old:
[12] That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which
are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. [13] Behold, the days
come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the
reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall
drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. [14] And I will bring again the
captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and
inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards,
and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of
them.
[15] And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up
out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

-+-

http://www.cyber-missions.com - Bob and Maureen Hoffman, Missionaries to
Cyberspace

http://www.ekklesia-online.org - Affordable domain name registration, hosting,