Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-07-05 11:02:20 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for July 07
=================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for July 07

Isaiah 1
[1] The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and
Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
[2] Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have
nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. [3] The
ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know,
my people doth not consider. [4] Ah sinful nation, a people laden with
iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken
the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone
away backward. [5] Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and
more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. [6] From the sole of
the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and
bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up,
neither mollified with ointment. [7] Your country is desolate, your cities are
burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is
desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
[8] And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in
a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city. [9] Except the LORD of hosts had
left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should
have been like unto Gomorrah. [10] Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of
Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
[11] To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the
LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and
I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. [12] When
ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my
courts?
[13] Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new
moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is
iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
[14] Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a
trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. [15] And when ye spread forth your
hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will
not hear: your hands are full of blood.
[16] Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before
mine eyes; cease to do evil;
[17] Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the
fatherless, plead for the widow.
[18] Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be
as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson,
they shall be as wool.
[19] If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: [20] But
if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of
the LORD hath spoken it. [21] How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was
full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers. [22] Thy
silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water: [23] Thy princes are
rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth
after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the
widow come unto them. [24] Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the
mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of
mine enemies: [25] And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy
dross, and take away all thy tin:
[26] And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellers as at
the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the
faithful city.
[27] Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.
[28] And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be
together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed. [29] For they shall
be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for
the gardens that ye have chosen. [30] For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf
fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.
[31] And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they
shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.

Isaiah 2
[1] the word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
[2] And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's
house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted
above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. [3] And many people shall
go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house
of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his
paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from
Jerusalem. [4] And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many
people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into
pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they
learn war any more.
[5] O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD. [6]
Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be
replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they
please themselves in the children of strangers. [7] Their land also is full of
silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is
also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
[8] Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands,
that which their own fingers have made: [9] And the mean man boweth down, and
the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
[10] Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and
for the glory of his majesty.
[11] The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall
be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. [12] For the
day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and
upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
[13] And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon
all the oaks of Bashan,
[14] And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted
up,
[15] And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, [16] And upon all
the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures. [17] And the loftiness
of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and
the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. [18] And the idols he shall
utterly abolish. [19] And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into
the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty,
when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. [20] In that day a man shall cast
his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for
himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
[21] To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks,
for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to
shake terribly the earth. [22] Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his
nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?

Isaiah 3
[1] For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and
from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay
of water,
[2] The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the
prudent, and the ancient,
[3] The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counseller, and the
cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator. [4] And I will give children to be
their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
[5] And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by
his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and
the base against the honourable. [6] When a man shall take hold of his brother
of the house of his father, saying, Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and
let this ruin be under thy hand:
[7] In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my
house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people. [8] For
Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings
are against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory. [9] The shew of their
countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom,
they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto
themselves. [10] Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for
they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
[11] Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands
shall be given him.
[12] As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.
O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy
paths.
[13] The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people. [14] The
LORD will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes
thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your
houses.
[15] What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the
poor? saith the LORD GOD of hosts. [16] Moreover the LORD saith, Because the
daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton
eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
[17] Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the
daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts. [18] In that
day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their
feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
[19] The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, [20] The bonnets, and the
ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
[21] The rings, and nose jewels,
[22] The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the
crisping pins,
[23] The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails. [24] And it
shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and
instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead
of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
[25] Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war. [26] And her
gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

-+-

http://www.ifbtopsites.com - Independent Baptist Top Sites

http://www.cyber-missions.com - Bob and Maureen Hoffman, Missionaries to
Cyberspace