Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-07-16 15:09:56 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for July 19
=================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for July 19

Isaiah 37
[1] And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes,
and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the LORD.
[2] And he sent Eliakim, who was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and
the elders of the priests covered with sackcloth, unto Isaiah the prophet the
son of Amoz.
[3] And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble,
and of rebuke, and of blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and
there is not strength to bring forth. [4] It may be the LORD thy God will hear
the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to
reproach the living God, and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God hath
heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that is left. [5] So the
servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah. [6] And Isaiah said unto them, Thus
shall ye say unto your master, Thus saith the LORD, Be not afraid of the words
that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have
blasphemed me. [7] Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a
rumour, and return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword
in his own land.
[8] So Rabshakeh returned, and found the king of Assyria warring against
Libnah: for he had heard that he was departed from Lachish. [9] And he heard
say concerning Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, He is come forth to make war with
thee. And when he heard it, he sent messengers to Hezekiah, saying,
[10] Thus shall ye speak to Hezekiah king of Judah, saying, Let not thy God, in
whom thou trustest, deceive thee, saying, Jerusalem shall not be given into the
hand of the king of Assyria. [11] Behold, thou hast heard what the kings of
Assyria have done to all lands by destroying them utterly; and shalt thou be
delivered? [12] Have the gods of the nations delivered them which my fathers
have destroyed, as Gozan, and Haran, and Rezeph, and the children of Eden which
were in Telassar?
[13] Where is the king of Hamath, and the king of Arphad, and the king of the
city of Sepharvaim, Hena, and Ivah? [14] And Hezekiah received the letter from
the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up unto the house of
the LORD, and spread it before the LORD.
[15] And Hezekiah prayed unto the LORD, saying, [16] O LORD of hosts, God of
Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone,
of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.
[17] Incline thine ear, O LORD, and hear; open thine eyes, O LORD, and see: and
hear all the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent to reproach the living God.
[18] Of a truth, LORD, the kings of Assyria have laid waste all the nations,
and their countries,
[19] And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the
work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them. [20]
Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of
the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only. [21] Then Isaiah the
son of Amoz sent unto Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel,
Whereas thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria:
[22] This is the word which the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin,
the daughter of Zion, hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorn; the
daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee. [23] Whom hast thou
reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and
lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel.
[24] By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the
multitude of my chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the
sides of Lebanon; and I will cut down the tall cedars thereof, and the choice
fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the height of his border, and the
forest of his Carmel.
[25] I have digged, and drunk water; and with the sole of my feet have I dried
up all the rivers of the besieged places. [26] Hast thou not heard long ago,
how I have done it; and of ancient times, that I have formed it? now have I
brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste defenced cities into
ruinous heaps. [27] Therefore their inhabitants were of small power, they were
dismayed and confounded: they were as the grass of the field, and as the green
herb, as the grass on the housetops, and as corn blasted before it be grown up.
[28] But I know thy abode, and thy going out, and thy coming in, and thy rage
against me.
[29] Because thy rage against me, and thy tumult, is come up into mine ears,
therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will
turn thee back by the way by which thou camest. [30] And this shall be a sign
unto thee, Ye shall eat this year such as groweth of itself; and the second
year that which springeth of the same: and in the third year sow ye, and reap,
and plant vineyards, and eat the fruit thereof.
[31] And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take
root downward, and bear fruit upward: [32] For out of Jerusalem shall go forth
a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of
hosts shall do this. [33] Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of
Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there nor come
before it with shields, nor cast a bank against it. [34] By the way that he
came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the
LORD. [35] For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my
servant David's sake.
[36] Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the
Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early
in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses. [37] So Sennacherib king of
Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh.
[38] And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his
god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword; and they
escaped into the land of Armenia: and Esar-haddon his son reigned in his stead.

Isaiah 38
[1] In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son
of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house
in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. [2] Then Hezekiah turned his face
toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, [3] And said, Remember now, O LORD,
I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect
heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
[4] Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying, [5] Go, and say to
Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy
prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.
[6] And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of
Assyria: and I will defend this city. [7] And this shall be a sign unto thee
from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken;
[8] Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in
the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by
which degrees it was gone down. [9] The writing of Hezekiah king of Judah, when
he had been sick, and was recovered of his sickness:
[10] I said in the cutting off of my days, I shall go to the gates of the
grave: I am deprived of the residue of my years. [11] I said, I shall not see
the LORD, even the LORD, in the land of the living: I shall behold man no more
with the inhabitants of the world. [12] Mine age is departed, and is removed
from me as a shepherd's tent: I have cut off like a weaver my life: he will cut
me off with pining sickness: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of
me. [13] I reckoned till morning, that, as a lion, so will he break all my
bones: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of me. [14] Like a crane or
a swallow, so did I chatter: I did mourn as a dove: mine eyes fail with looking
upward: O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.
[15] What shall I say? he hath both spoken unto me, and himself hath done it: I
shall go softly all my years in the bitterness of my soul. [16] O Lord, by
these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so
wilt thou recover me, and make me to live. [17] Behold, for peace I had great
bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of
corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.
[18] For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that
go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. [19] The living, the living, he
shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make
known thy truth. [20] The LORD was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my
songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the
LORD. [21] For Isaiah had said, Let them take a lump of figs, and lay it for a
plaister upon the boil, and he shall recover. [22] Hezekiah also had said, What
is the sign that I shall go up to the house of the LORD?

Isaiah 39
[1] At that time Merodach-baladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent
letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and
was recovered.
[2] And Hezekiah was glad of them, and shewed them the house of his precious
things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment,
and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there
was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them
not.
[3] Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What
said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They
are come from a far country unto me, even from Babylon. [4] Then said he, What
have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All that is in mine house
have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed
them. [5] Then said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD of hosts: [6]
Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy
fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon:
nothing shall be left, saith the LORD. [7] And of thy sons that shall issue
from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away; and they shall be
eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.
[8] Then said Hezekiah to Isaiah, Good is the word of the LORD which thou hast
spoken. He said moreover, For there shall be peace and truth in my days.

-+-

http://www.online-churches.org - a primer for putting your church online

http://mozyhome.ekklesia-online.com - Free 2 GB offsite backup for your PC or
MAC.