Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-07-24 20:45:28 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for July 26
=================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for July 26

Isaiah 58
[1] Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people
their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. [2] Yet they seek me
daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and
forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of
justice; they take delight in approaching to God. [3] Wherefore have we fasted,
say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou
takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and
exact all your labours. [4] Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite
with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your
voice to be heard on high.
[5] Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul?
is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes
under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
[6] Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness,
to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break
every yoke?
[7] Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor
that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him;
and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? [8] Then shall thy light
break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and
thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy
rereward.
[9] Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he
shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the
putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; [10] And if thou draw out thy
soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise
in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
[11] And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in
drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and
like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. [12] And they that shall be of
thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of
many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The
restorer of paths to dwell in. [13] If thou turn away thy foot from the
sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a
delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing
thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
[14] Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride
upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy
father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 59
[1] Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his
ear heavy, that it cannot hear: [2] But your iniquities have separated between
you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not
hear. [3] For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with
iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
[4] None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity,
and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. [5] They
hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their
eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper. [6] Their webs
shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their
works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their
hands.
[7] Their feet run to evil, and they make hast to shed innocent blood: their
thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
[8] The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings:
they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know
peace.
[9] Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we
wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
[10] We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes:
we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.
[11] We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment,
but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us. [12] For our
transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for
our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;
[13] In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our
God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart
words of falsehood.
[14] And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for
truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. [15] Yea, truth
faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD
saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment. [16] And he saw that
there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm
brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
[17] For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation
upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was
clad with zeal as a cloke. [18] According to their deeds, accordingly he will
repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he
will repay recompence.
[19] So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from
the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of
the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [20] And the Redeemer shall come
to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
[21] As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that
is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out
of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy
seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Isaiah 60
[1] Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen
upon thee.
[2] For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the
people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon
thee.
[3] And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of
thy rising.
[4] Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves
together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters
shall be nursed at thy side.
[5] Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be
enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the
forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. [6] The multitude of camels shall
cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall
come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises
of the LORD. [7] All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee,
the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with
acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory. [8] Who are
these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? [9] Surely the
isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons
from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy
God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
[10] And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall
minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had
mercy on thee.
[11] Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day
nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that
their kings may be brought.
[12] For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea,
those nations shall be utterly wasted. [13] The glory of Lebanon shall come
unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the
place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
[14] The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy
feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One
of Israel.
[15] Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through
thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. [16]
Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of
kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the
mighty One of Jacob.
[17] For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for
wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine
exactors righteousness.
[18] Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction
within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates
Praise.
[19] The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall
the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting
light, and thy God thy glory. [20] Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall
thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and
the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
[21] Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for
ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
[22] A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I
the LORD will hasten it in his time.

-+-

http://www.familynet-international.org - Family resource center - Home
schooling resources