Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-08-16 09:18:18 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for August 19
===================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for August 19

Jeremiah 47
[1] The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against the
Philistines, before that Pharaoh smote Gaza. [2] Thus saith the LORD; Behold,
waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall
overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell
therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall
howl. [3] At the noise of the stamping of the hoofs of his strong horses, at
the rushing of his chariots, and at the rumbling of his wheels, the fathers
shall not look back to their children for feebleness of hands; [4] Because of
the day that cometh to spoil all the Philistines, and to cut off from Tyrus and
Zidon every helper that remaineth: for the LORD will spoil the Philistines, the
remnant of the country of Caphtor. [5] Baldness is come upon Gaza; Ashkelon is
cut off with the remnant of their valley: how long wilt thou cut thyself? [6] O
thou sword of the LORD, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? put up thyself
into thy scabbard, rest, and be still. [7] How can it be quiet, seeing the LORD
hath given it a charge against Ashkelon, and against the sea shore? there hath
he appointed it.

Jeremiah 48
[1] Against Moab thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Woe unto
Nebo! for it is spoiled: Kiriathaim is confounded and taken: Misgab is
confounded and dismayed.
[2] There shall be no more praise of Moab: in Heshbon they have devised evil
against it; come, and let us cut it off from being a nation. Also thou shalt be
cut down, O Madmen; the sword shall pursue thee. [3] A voice of crying shall be
from Horonaim, spoiling and great destruction.
[4] Moab is destroyed; her little ones have caused a cry to be heard. [5] For
in the going up of Luhith continual weeping shall go up; for in the going down
of Horonaim the enemies have heard a cry of destruction. [6] Flee, save your
lives, and be like the heath in the wilderness. [7] For because thou hast
trusted in thy works and in thy treasures, thou shalt also be taken: and
Chemosh shall go forth into captivity with his priests and his princes
together.
[8] And the spoiler shall come upon every city, and no city shall escape: the
valley also shall perish, and the plain shall be destroyed, as the LORD hath
spoken.
[9] Give wings unto Moab, that it may flee and get away: for the cities thereof
shall be desolate, without any to dwell therein. [10] Cursed be he that doeth
the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword
from blood. [11] Moab hath been at ease from his youth, and he hath settled on
his lees, and hath not been emptied from vessel to vessel, neither hath he gone
into captivity: therefore his taste remained in him, and his scent is not
changed.
[12] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will send unto
him wanderers, that shall cause him to wander, and shall empty his vessels, and
break their bottles.
[13] And Moab shall be ashamed of Chemosh, as the house of Israel was ashamed
of Bethel their confidence. [14] How say ye, We are mighty and strong men for
the war? [15] Moab is spoiled, and gone up out of her cities, and his chosen
young men are gone down to the slaughter, saith the King, whose name is the
LORD of hosts.
[16] The calamity of Moab is near to come, and his affliction hasteth fast.
[17] All ye that are about him, bemoan him; and all ye that know his name, say,
How is the strong staff broken, and the beautiful rod! [18] Thou daughter that
dost inhabit Dibon, come down from thy glory, and sit in thirst; for the
spoiler of Moab shall come upon thee, and he shall destroy thy strong holds.
[19] O inhabitant of Aroer, stand by the way, and espy; ask him that fleeth,
and her that escapeth, and say, What is done? [20] Moab is confounded; for it
is broken down: howl and cry; and tell ye it in Arnon, that Moab is spoiled,
[21] And judgment is come upon the plain country; upon Holon, and upon Jahazah,
and upon Mephaath,
[22] And upon Dibon, and upon Nebo, and upon Beth-diblathaim, [23] And upon
Kiriathaim, and upon Beth-gamul, and upon Beth-meon, [24] And upon Kerioth, and
upon Bozrah, and upon all the cities of the land of Moab, far or near.
[25] The horn of Moab is cut off, and his arm is broken, saith the LORD. [26]
Make ye him drunken: for he magnified himself against the LORD: Moab also shall
wallow in his vomit, and he also shall be in derision. [27] For was not Israel
a derision unto thee? was he found among thieves? for since thou spakest of
him, thou skippedst for joy. [28] O ye that dwell in Moab, leave the cities,
and dwell in the rock, and be like the dove that maketh her nest in the sides
of the hole's mouth. [29] We have heard the pride of Moab, (he is exceeding
proud) his loftiness, and his arrogancy, and his pride, and the haughtiness of
his heart. [30] I know his wrath, saith the LORD; but it shall not be so; his
lies shall not so effect it.
[31] Therefore will I howl for Moab, and I will cry out for all Moab; mine
heart shall mourn for the men of Kir-heres. [32] O vine of Sibmah, I will weep
for thee with the weeping of Jazer: thy plants are gone over the sea, they
reach even to the sea of Jazer: the spoiler is fallen upon thy summer fruits
and upon thy vintage. [33] And joy and gladness is taken from the plentiful
field, and from the land of Moab; and I have caused wine to fail from the
winepresses: none shall tread with shouting; their shouting shall be no
shouting. [34] From the cry of Heshbon even unto Elealeh, and even unto Jahaz,
have they uttered their voice, from Zoar even unto Horonaim, as an heifer of
three years old: for the waters also of Nimrim shall be desolate. [35] Moreover
I will cause to cease in Moab, saith the LORD, him that offereth in the high
places, and him that burneth incense to his gods. [36] Therefore mine heart
shall sound for Moab like pipes, and mine heart shall sound like pipes for the
men of Kir-heres: because the riches that he hath gotten are perished.
[37] For every head shall be bald, and every beard clipped: upon all the hands
shall be cuttings, and upon the loins sackcloth. [38] There shall be
lamentation generally upon all the housetops of Moab, and in the streets
thereof: for I have broken Moab like a vessel wherein is no pleasure, saith the
LORD.
[39] They shall howl, saying, How is it broken down! how hath Moab turned the
back with shame! so shall Moab be a derision and a dismaying to all them about
him.
[40] For thus saith the LORD; Behold, he shall fly as an eagle, and shall
spread his wings over Moab.
[41] Kerioth is taken, and the strong holds are surprised, and the mighty men's
hearts in Moab at that day shall be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.
[42] And Moab shall be destroyed from being a people, because he hath magnified
himself against the LORD. [43] Fear, and the pit, and the snare, shall be upon
thee, O inhabitant of Moab, saith the LORD.
[44] He that fleeth from the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that getteth
up out of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for I will bring upon it, even
upon Moab, the year of their visitation, saith the LORD. [45] They that fled
stood under the shadow of Heshbon because of the force: but a fire shall come
forth out of Heshbon, and a flame from the midst of Sihon, and shall devour the
corner of Moab, and the crown of the head of the tumultuous ones.
[46] Woe be unto thee, O Moab! the people of Chemosh perisheth: for thy sons
are taken captives, and thy daughters captives. [47] Yet will I bring again the
captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the LORD. Thus far is the judgment
of Moab.

Jeremiah 49
[1] Concerning the Ammonites, thus saith the LORD; Hath Israel no sons? hath he
no heir? why then doth their king inherit Gad, and his people dwell in his
cities?
[2] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will cause an
alarm of war to be heard in Rabbah of the Ammonites; and it shall be a desolate
heap, and her daughters shall be burned with fire: then shall Israel be heir
unto them that were his heirs, saith the LORD. [3] Howl, O Heshbon, for Ai is
spoiled: cry, ye daughters of Rabbah, gird you with sackcloth; lament, and run
to and fro by the hedges; for their king shall go into captivity, and his
priests and his princes together. [4] Wherefore gloriest thou in the valleys,
thy flowing valley, O backsliding daughter? that trusted in her treasures,
saying, Who shall come unto me?
[5] Behold, I will bring a fear upon thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts, from
all those that be about thee; and ye shall be driven out every man right forth;
and none shall gather up him that wandereth. [6] And afterward I will bring
again the captivity of the children of Ammon, saith the LORD.
[7] Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman?
is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished? [8] Flee ye,
turn back, dwell deep, O inhabitants of Dedan; for I will bring the calamity of
Esau upon him, the time that I will visit him. [9] If grapegatherers come to
thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? if thieves by night, they will
destroy till they have enough. [10] But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered
his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is
spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.
[11] Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy
widows trust in me.
[12] For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of
the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go
unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.
[13] For I have sworn by myself, saith the LORD, that Bozrah shall become a
desolation, a reproach, a waste, and a curse; and all the cities thereof shall
be perpetual wastes.
[14] I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the
heathen, saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the
battle.
[15] For, lo, I will make thee small among the heathen, and despised among men.
[16] Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou
that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill:
though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee
down from thence, saith the LORD. [17] Also Edom shall be a desolation: every
one that goeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss at all the plagues
thereof. [18] As in the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour
cities thereof, saith the LORD, no man shall abide there, neither shall a son
of man dwell in it.
[19] Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against
the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her:
and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and
who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before
me?
[20] Therefore hear the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Edom;
and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman:
Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their
habitations desolate with them. [21] The earth is moved at the noise of their
fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea.
[22] Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over
Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the
heart of a woman in her pangs.
[23] Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard
evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be
quiet.
[24] Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath
seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail. [25]
How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy! [26] Therefore her
young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in
that day, saith the LORD of hosts. [27] And I will kindle a fire in the wall of
Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-hadad.
[28] Concerning Kedar, and concerning the kingdoms of Hazor, which
Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon shall smite, thus saith the LORD; Arise ye, go
up to Kedar, and spoil the men of the east. [29] Their tents and their flocks
shall they take away: they shall take to themselves their curtains, and all
their vessels, and their camels; and they shall cry unto them, Fear is on every
side. [30] Flee, get you far off, dwell deep, O ye inhabitants of Hazor, saith
the LORD; for Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath taken counsel against you,
and hath conceived a purpose against you. [31] Arise, get you up unto the
wealthy nation, that dwelleth without care, saith the LORD, which have neither
gates nor bars, which dwell alone. [32] And their camels shall be a booty, and
the multitude of their cattle a spoil: and I will scatter into all winds them
that are in the utmost corners; and I will bring their calamity from all sides
thereof, saith the LORD.
[33] And Hazor shall be a dwelling for dragons, and a desolation for ever:
there shall no man abide there, nor any son of man dwell in it. [34] The word
of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam in the beginning of
the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying, [35] Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.
[36] And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of
heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no
nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come. [37] For I will cause Elam
to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and
I will bring evil upon them even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will
send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:
[38] And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king
and the princes, saith the LORD.
[39] But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the
captivity of Elam, saith the LORD.

-+-

http://www.family-bible.org - Free Bible correspondence courses via US Mail

http://www.ifbtopsites.com - Independent Baptist Top Sites