Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-10-08 14:14:24 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for October 10
====================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for October 10

Nehemiah 1
[1] The words of Nehemiah the son of Hachaliah. And it came to pass in the
month Chisleu, in the twentieth year, as I was in Shushan the palace, [2] That
Hanani, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah; and I asked them
concerning the Jews that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and
concerning Jerusalem. [3] And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of
the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the
wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with
fire. [4] And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and
wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of
heaven, [5] And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and
terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and
observe his commandments:
[6] Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear
the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the
children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of
Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have
sinned.
[7] We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the
commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy
servant Moses.
[8] Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses,
saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:
[9] But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there
were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather
them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set
my name there.
[10] Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy
great power, and by thy strong hand. [11] O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine
ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy
servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant
this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's
cupbearer.

Nehemiah 2
[1] And it came to pass in the month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes
the king, that wine was before him: and I took up the wine, and gave it unto
the king. Now I had not been beforetime sad in his presence. [2] Wherefore the
king said unto me, Why is thy countenance sad, seeing thou art not sick? this
is nothing else but sorrow of heart. Then I was very sore afraid,
[3] And said unto the king, Let the king live for ever: why should not my
countenance be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchres, lieth
waste, and the gates thereof are consumed with fire? [4] Then the king said
unto me, For what dost thou make request? So I prayed to the God of heaven.
[5] And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have
found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city
of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it. [6] And the king said unto me,
(the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when
wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.
[7] Moreover I said unto the king, If it please the king, let letters be given
me to the governors beyond the river, that they may convey me over till I come
into Judah;
[8] And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give
me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the
house, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into.
And the king granted me, according to the good hand of my God upon me.
[9] Then I came to the governors beyond the river, and gave them the king's
letters. Now the king had sent captains of the army and horsemen with me. [10]
When Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, heard of it,
it grieved them exceedingly that there was come a man to seek the welfare of
the children of Israel. [11] So I came to Jerusalem, and was there three days.
[12] And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any
man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem: neither was there any
beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon. [13] And I went out by night by
the gate of the valley, even before the dragon well, and to the dung port, and
viewed the walls of Jerusalem, which were broken down, and the gates thereof
were consumed with fire. [14] Then I went on to the gate of the fountain, and
to the king's pool: but there was no place for the beast that was under me to
pass. [15] Then went I up in the night by the brook, and viewed the wall, and
turned back, and entered by the gate of the valley, and so returned. [16] And
the rulers knew not whither I went, or what I did; neither had I as yet told it
to the Jews, nor to the priests, nor to the nobles, nor to the rulers, nor to
the rest that did the work. [17] Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress
that we are in, how Jerusalem lieth waste, and the gates thereof are burned
with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more
a reproach. [18] Then I told them of the hand of my God which was good upon me;
as also the king's words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise
up and build. So they strengthened their hands for this good work. [19] But
when Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, and Geshem
the Arabian, heard it, they laughed us to scorn, and despised us, and said,
What is this thing that ye do? will ye rebel against the king? [20] Then
answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us;
therefore we his servants will arise and build: but ye have no portion, nor
right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.

Nehemiah 3
[1] Then Eliashib the high priest rose up with his brethren the priests, and
they builded the sheep gate; they sanctified it, and set up the doors of it;
even unto the tower of Meah they sanctified it, unto the tower of Hananeel. [2]
And next unto him builded the men of Jericho. And next to them builded Zaccur
the son of Imri.
[3] But the fish gate did the sons of Hassenaah build, who also laid the beams
thereof, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof.
[4] And next unto them repaired Meremoth the son of Urijah, the son of Koz. And
next unto them repaired Meshullam the son of Berechiah, the son of Meshezabeel.
And next unto them repaired Zadok the son of Baana. [5] And next unto them the
Tekoites repaired; but their nobles put not their necks to the work of their
Lord.
[6] Moreover the old gate repaired Jehoiada the son of Paseah, and Meshullam
the son of Besodeiah; they laid the beams thereof, and set up the doors
thereof, and the locks thereof, and the bars thereof. [7] And next unto them
repaired Melatiah the Gibeonite, and Jadon the Meronothite, the men of Gibeon,
and of Mizpah, unto the throne of the governor on this side the river.
[8] Next unto him repaired Uzziel the son of Harhaiah, of the goldsmiths. Next
unto him also repaired Hananiah the son of one of the apothecaries, and they
fortified Jerusalem unto the broad wall. [9] And next unto them repaired
Rephaiah the son of Hur, the ruler of the half part of Jerusalem.
[10] And next unto them repaired Jedaiah the son of Harumaph, even over against
his house. And next unto him repaired Hattush the son of Hashabniah. [11]
Malchijah the son of Harim, and Hashub the son of Pahath-moab, repaired the
other piece, and the tower of the furnaces. [12] And next unto him repaired
Shallum the son of Halohesh, the ruler of the half part of Jerusalem, he and
his daughters. [13] The valley gate repaired Hanun, and the inhabitants of
Zanoah; they built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the
bars thereof, and a thousand cubits on the wall unto the dung gate. [14] But
the dung gate repaired Malchiah the son of Rechab, the ruler of part of
Beth-haccerem; he built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof,
and the bars thereof.
[15] But the gate of the fountain repaired Shallun the son of Col-hozeh, the
ruler of part of Mizpah; he built it, and covered it, and set up the doors
thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and the wall of the pool of
Siloah by the king's garden, and unto the stairs that go down from the city of
David.
[16] After him repaired Nehemiah the son of Azbuk, the ruler of the half part
of Beth-zur, unto the place over against the sepulchres of David, and to the
pool that was made, and unto the house of the mighty. [17] After him repaired
the Levites, Rehum the son of Bani. Next unto him repaired Hashabiah, the ruler
of the half part of Keilah, in his part. [18] After him repaired their
brethren, Bavai the son of Henadad, the ruler of the half part of Keilah.
[19] And next to him repaired Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah,
another piece over against the going up to the armoury at the turning of the
wall.
[20] After him Baruch the son of Zabbai earnestly repaired the other piece,
from the turning of the wall unto the door of the house of Eliashib the high
priest.
[21] After him repaired Meremoth the son of Urijah the son of Koz another
piece, from the door of the house of Eliashib even to the end of the house of
Eliashib.
[22] And after him repaired the priests, the men of the plain. [23] After him
repaired Benjamin and Hashub over against their house. After him repaired
Azariah the son of Maaseiah the son of Ananiah by his house. [24] After him
repaired Binnui the son of Henadad another piece, from the house of Azariah
unto the turning of the wall, even unto the corner. [25] Palal the son of Uzai,
over against the turning of the wall, and the tower which lieth out from the
king's high house, that was by the court of the prison. After him Pedaiah the
son of Parosh. [26] Moreover the Nethinims dwelt in Ophel, unto the place over
against the water gate toward the east, and the tower that lieth out. [27]
After them the Tekoites repaired another piece, over against the great tower
that lieth out, even unto the wall of Ophel. [28] From above the horse gate
repaired the priests, every one over against his house.
[29] After them repaired Zadok the son of Immer over against his house. After
him repaired also Shemaiah the son of Shechaniah, the keeper of the east gate.
[30] After him repaired Hananiah the son of Shelemiah, and Hanun the sixth son
of Zalaph, another piece. After him repaired Meshullam the son of Berechiah
over against his chamber. [31] After him repaired Malchiah the goldsmith's son
unto the place of the Nethinims, and of the merchants, over against the gate
Miphkad, and to the going up of the corner.
[32] And between the going up of the corner unto the sheep gate repaired the
goldsmiths and the merchants.

-+-

http://www.ekklesia-online.com - Free Web Hosting for Independent Baptist
Ministries