Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2012-12-30 08:43:38 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 02
====================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for January 02

Genesis 3
[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD
God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat
of every tree of the garden? [2] And the woman said unto the serpent, We may
eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
[3] But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath
said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. [4] And
the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: [5] For God doth know
that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be
as gods, knowing good and evil. [6] And when the woman saw that the tree was
good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired
to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also
unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
[7] And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked;
and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. [8] And they
heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst
the trees of the garden. [9] And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto
him, Where art thou? [10] And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I
was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
[11] And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the
tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? [12] And the man
said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I
did eat.
[13] And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done?
And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. [14] And the LORD
God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above
all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: [15] And I will put enmity
between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise
thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. [16] Unto the woman he said, I will
greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring
forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over
thee. [17] And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of
thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou
shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou
eat of it all the days of thy life; [18] Thorns also and thistles shall it
bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the
ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt
thou return.
[20] And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all
living.
[21] Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and
clothed them.
[22] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know
good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree
of life, and eat, and live for ever: [23] Therefore the LORD God sent him forth
from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. [24] So
he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden
Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the
tree of life.

Genesis 4
[1] And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I
have gotten a man from the LORD.
[2] And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but
Cain was a tiller of the ground.
[3] And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of
the ground an offering unto the LORD. [4] And Abel, he also brought of the
firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto
Abel and to his offering: [5] But unto Cain and to his offering he had not
respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
[6] And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance
fallen?
[7] If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well,
sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule
over him.
[8] And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were
in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. [9] And
the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am
I my brother's keeper? [10] And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy
brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
[11] And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to
receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; [12] When thou tillest the ground,
it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond
shalt thou be in the earth. [13] And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is
greater than I can bear. [14] Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the
face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive
and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that
findeth me shall slay me.
[15] And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance
shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any
finding him should kill him.
[16] And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of
Nod, on the east of Eden.
[17] And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded
a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
[18] And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat
Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. [19] And Lamech took unto him two wives:
the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
[20] And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of
such as have cattle.
[21] And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle
the harp and organ.
[22] And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in
brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah. [23] And Lamech said
unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken
unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my
hurt. [24] If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and
sevenfold. [25] And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called
his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of
Abel, whom Cain slew.
[26] And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name
Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Genesis 5
[1] This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created
man, in the likeness of God made he him; [2] Male and female created he them;
and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were
created. [3] And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his
own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: [4] And the days of
Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and
daughters: [5] And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty
years: and he died.
[6] And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos: [7] And Seth
lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and
daughters:
[8] And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.
[9] And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan: [10] And Enos lived after he
begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters:
[11] And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.
[12] And Cainan lived seventy years, and begat Mahalaleel: [13] And Cainan
lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons
and daughters: [14] And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years:
and he died.
[15] And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared: [16] And
Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat
sons and daughters: [17] And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred
ninety and five years: and he died.
[18] And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch: [19]
And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and
daughters:
[20] And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he
died.
[21] And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: [22] And Enoch
walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons
and daughters: [23] And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five
years: [24] And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. [25]
And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech:
[26] And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two
years, and begat sons and daughters: [27] And all the days of Methuselah were
nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.
[28] And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son: [29]
And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our
work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.
[30] And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years,
and begat sons and daughters: [31] And all the days of Lamech were seven
hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.
[32] And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and
Japheth.

-+-

http://www.kjv-1611.com - King James Version Top Bible Sites

http://www.online-churches.org - a primer for putting your church online