Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2013-01-04 16:18:26 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 07
====================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for January 07

Genesis 20
[1] And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled
between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar. [2] And Abraham said of Sarah
his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
[3] But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold,
thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a
man's wife.
[4] But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also
a righteous nation?
[5] Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He
is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I
done this.
[6] And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the
integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me:
therefore suffered I thee not to touch her. [7] Now therefore restore the man
his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live:
and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and
all that are thine. [8] Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and
called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men
were sore afraid.
[9] Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said unto him, What hast thou done unto
us? and what have I offended thee, that thou hast brought on me and on my
kingdom a great sin? thou hast done deeds unto me that ought not to be done.
[10] And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done
this thing?
[11] And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this
place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. [12] And yet indeed she is my
sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother;
and she became my wife. [13] And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander
from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou
shalt shew unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my
brother. [14] And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and
womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his wife.
[15] And Abimelech said, Behold, my land is before thee: dwell where it
pleaseth thee.
[16] And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces
of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with
thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved. [17] So Abraham prayed unto
God: and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they
bare children. [18] For the LORD had fast closed up all the wombs of the house
of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's wife.

Genesis 21
[1] And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as
he had spoken.
[2] For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time
of which God had spoken to him. [3] And Abraham called the name of his son that
was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
[4] And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had
commanded him.
[5] And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.
[6] And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh
with me.
[7] And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have
given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age. [8] And the
child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that
Isaac was weaned.
[9] And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto
Abraham, mocking.
[10] Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for
the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
[11] And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.
[12] And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of
the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee,
hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. [13] And also of
the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.
[14] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of
water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and
sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba.
[15] And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of
the shrubs.
[16] And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were
a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat
over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept. [17] And God heard the voice
of the lad; and the angel of God called Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her,
What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad
where he is. [18] Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I
will make him a great nation.
[19] And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and
filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. [20] And God was with the
lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.
[21] And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife
out of the land of Egypt.
[22] And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief
captain of his host spake unto Abraham, saying, God is with thee in all that
thou doest:
[23] Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely
with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness
that I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou
hast sojourned.
[24] And Abraham said, I will swear. [25] And Abraham reproved Abimelech
because of a well of water, which Abimelech's servants had violently taken
away. [26] And Abimelech said, I wot not who hath done this thing: neither
didst thou tell me, neither yet heard I of it, but to day. [27] And Abraham
took sheep and oxen, and gave them unto Abimelech; and both of them made a
covenant.
[28] And Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves. [29] And
Abimelech said unto Abraham, What mean these seven ewe lambs which thou hast
set by themselves?
[30] And he said, For these seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that
they may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well. [31] Wherefore he
called that place Beer-sheba; because there they sware both of them.
[32] Thus they made a covenant at Beer-sheba: then Abimelech rose up, and
Phichol the chief captain of his host, and they returned into the land of the
Philistines.
[33] And Abraham planted a grove in Beer-sheba, and called there on the name of
the LORD, the everlasting God.
[34] And Abraham sojourned in the Philistines' land many days.

Genesis 22
[1] And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and
said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. [2] And he said, Take
now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land
of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains
which I will tell thee of. [3] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and
saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and
clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of
which God had told him.
[4] Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar
off.
[5] And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and
the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you, [6] And Abraham took
the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the
fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.
[7] And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said,
Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the
lamb for a burnt offering? [8] And Abraham said, My son, God will provide
himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. [9]
And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an
altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him
on the altar upon the wood. [10] And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took
the knife to slay his son.
[11] And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said,
Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. [12] And he said, Lay not thine hand
upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou
fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
[13] And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram
caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and
offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. [14] And Abraham
called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh: as it is said to this day, In the
mount of the LORD it shall be seen. [15] And the angel of the LORD called unto
Abraham out of heaven the second time,
[16] And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast
done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: [17] That in
blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the
stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed
shall possess the gate of his enemies; [18] And in thy seed shall all the
nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
[19] So Abraham returned unto his young men, and they rose up and went together
to Beer-sheba; and Abraham dwelt at Beer-sheba. [20] And it came to pass after
these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also
born children unto thy brother Nahor; [21] Huz his firstborn, and Buz his
brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram, [22] And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash,
and Jidlaph, and Bethuel. [23] And Bethuel begat Rebekah: these eight Milcah
did bear to Nahor, Abraham's brother.
[24] And his concubine, whose name was Reumah, she bare also Tebah, and Gaham,
and Thahash, and Maachah.

-+-

http://www.baptist-ministries.net - Independent Fundamental Baptist Banner
Exchange