Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2013-01-19 10:36:12 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 22
====================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for January 22

Job 21
[1] But Job answered and said,
[2] Hear diligently my speech, and let this be your consolations. [3] Suffer me
that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on. [4] As for me, is my
complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled?
[5] Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth. [6] Even
when I remember I am afraid, and trembling taketh hold on my flesh. [7]
Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power? [8] Their
seed is established in their sight with them, and their offspring before their
eyes.
[9] Their houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of God upon them. [10]
Their bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her
calf.
[11] They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance.
[12] They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ.
[13] They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave.
[14] Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the
knowledge of thy ways.
[15] What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we
have, if we pray unto him?
[16] Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of the wicked is far from
me.
[17] How oft is the candle of the wicked put out! and how oft cometh their
destruction upon them! God distributeth sorrows in his anger. [18] They are as
stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.
[19] God layeth up his iniquity for his children: he rewardeth him, and he
shall know it.
[20] His eyes shall see his destruction, and he shall drink of the wrath of the
Almighty.
[21] For what pleasure hath he in his house after him, when the number of his
months is cut off in the midst? [22] Shall any teach God knowledge? seeing he
judgeth those that are high. [23] One dieth in his full strength, being wholly
at ease and quiet. [24] His breasts are full of milk, and his bones are
moistened with marrow. [25] And another dieth in the bitterness of his soul,
and never eateth with pleasure.
[26] They shall lie down alike in the dust, and the worms shall cover them.
[27] Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices which ye wrongfully imagine
against me.
[28] For ye say, Where is the house of the prince? and where are the dwelling
places of the wicked?
[29] Have ye not asked them that go by the way? and do ye not know their
tokens,
[30] That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be
brought forth to the day of wrath.
[31] Who shall declare his way to his face? and who shall repay him what he
hath done?
[32] Yet shall he be brought to the grave, and shall remain in the tomb. [33]
The clods of the valley shall be sweet unto him, and every man shall draw after
him, as there are innumerable before him. [34] How then comfort ye me in vain,
seeing in your answers there remaineth falsehood?

Job 22
[1] Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said, [2] Can a man be profitable
unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?
[3] Is it any pleasure to the Almighty, that thou art righteous? or is it gain
to him that thou makest thy ways perfect? [4] Will he reprove thee for fear of
thee? will he enter with thee into judgment?
[5] Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite? [6] For thou
hast taken a pledge from thy brother for nought, and stripped the naked of
their clothing.
[7] Thou hast not given water to the weary to drink, and thou hast withholden
bread from the hungry.
[8] But as for the mighty man, he had the earth; and the honourable man dwelt
in it.
[9] Thou has sent widows away empty, and the arms of the fatherless have been
broken.
[10] Therefore snares are round about thee, and sudden fear troubleth thee;
[11] Or darkness, that thou canst not see; and abundance of waters cover thee.
[12] Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars,
how high they are!
[13] And thou sayest, How doth God know? can he judge through the dark cloud?
[14] Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in
the circuit of heaven.
[15] Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden? [16] Which
were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a flood:
[17] Which said unto God, Depart from us: and what can the Almighty do for
them?
[18] Yet he filled their houses with good things: but the counsel of the wicked
is far from me.
[19] The righteous see it, and are glad: and the innocent laugh them to scorn.
[20] Whereas our substance is not cut down, but the remnant of them the fire
consumeth.
[21] Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come
unto thee.
[22] Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in
thine heart.
[23] If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put
away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. [24] Then shalt thou lay up gold as
dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.
[25] Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of
silver.
[26] For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up
thy face unto God.
[27] Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou
shalt pay thy vows.
[28] Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and
the light shall shine upon thy ways. [29] When men are cast down, then thou
shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.
[30] He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the
pureness of thine hands.

Job 23
[1] Then Job answered and said,
[2] Even to day is my complaint bitter: my stroke is heavier than my groaning.
[3] Oh that I knew where I might find him! that I might come even to his seat!
[4] I would order my cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments. [5] I
would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say
unto me.
[6] Will he plead against me with his great power? No; but he would put
strength in me.
[7] There the righteous might dispute with him; so should I be delivered for
ever from my judge.
[8] Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot
perceive him:
[9] On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth
himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him: [10] But he knoweth the way
that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
[11] My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. [12]
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the
words of his mouth more than my necessary food. [13] But he is in one mind, and
who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
[14] For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things
are with him.
[15] Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of
him.
[16] For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me: [17] Because
I was not cut off before the darkness, neither hath he covered the darkness
from my face.

Job 24
[1] Why, seeing times are not hidden from the Almighty, do they that know him
not see his days?
[2] Some remove the landmarks; they violently take away flocks, and feed
thereof.
[3] They drive away the ass of the fatherless, they take the widow's ox for a
pledge.
[4] They turn the needy out of the way: the poor of the earth hide themselves
together.
[5] Behold, as wild asses in the desert, go they forth to their work; rising
betimes for a prey: the wilderness yieldeth food for them and for their
children.
[6] They reap every one his corn in the field: and they gather the vintage of
the wicked.
[7] They cause the naked to lodge without clothing, that they have no covering
in the cold.
[8] They are wet with the showers of the mountains, and embrace the rock for
want of a shelter.
[9] They pluck the fatherless from the breast, and take a pledge of the poor.
[10] They cause him to go naked without clothing, and they take away the sheaf
from the hungry;
[11] Which make oil within their walls, and tread their winepresses, and suffer
thirst.
[12] Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out:
yet God layeth not folly to them.
[13] They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways
thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof. [14] The murderer rising with the
light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.
[15] The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye
shall see me: and disguiseth his face. [16] In the dark they dig through
houses, which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the
light. [17] For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death: if one know
them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death. [18] He is swift as the
waters; their portion is cursed in the earth: he beholdeth not the way of the
vineyards. [19] Drought and heat consume the snow waters: so doth the grave
those which have sinned.
[20] The womb shall forget him; the worm shall feed sweetly on him; he shall be
no more remembered; and wickedness shall be broken as a tree. [21] He evil
entreateth the barren that beareth not: and doeth not good to the widow.
[22] He draweth also the mighty with his power: he riseth up, and no man is
sure of life.
[23] Though it be given him to be in safety, whereon he resteth; yet his eyes
are upon their ways.
[24] They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they
are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of
corn.
[25] And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech
nothing worth?

-+-

http://www.cyber-missions.com - Bob and Maureen Hoffman, Missionaries to
Cyberspace