Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2005-05-14 07:49:30 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for May 15
================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 103
Psalms 103:1
1 A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless
his holy name.
Psalms 103:2
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Psalms 103:3
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Psalms
103:4
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with
lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psalms 103:5
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like
the eagle's.
Psalms 103:6
6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
Psalms 103:7
7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
Psalms 103:8
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
Psalms 103:9
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. Psalms
103:10
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our
iniquities.
Psalms 103:11
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them
that fear him.
Psalms 103:12
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our
transgressions from us.
Psalms 103:13
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear
him.
Psalms 103:14
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. Psalms 103:15
15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he
flourisheth.
Psalms 103:16
16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall
know it no more.
Psalms 103:17
17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that
fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; Psalms 103:18
18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to
do them.
Psalms 103:19
19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth
over all.
Psalms 103:20
20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his
commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. Psalms 103:21
21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his
pleasure.
Psalms 103:22
22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD,
O my soul.
CHAPTER 104
Psalms 104:1
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art
clothed with honour and majesty.
Psalms 104:2
2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the
heavens like a curtain:
Psalms 104:3
3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his
chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: Psalms 104:4
4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: Psalms 104:5
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for
ever.
Psalms 104:6
6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the
mountains.
Psalms 104:7
7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away. Psalms
104:8
8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which
thou hast founded for them.
Psalms 104:9
9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again
to cover the earth.
Psalms 104:10
10 He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills. Psalms
104:11
11 They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their
thirst.
Psalms 104:12
12 By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing
among the branches.
Psalms 104:13
13 He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the
fruit of thy works.
Psalms 104:14
14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of
man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; Psalms 104:15
15 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to
shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart. Psalms 104:16
16 The trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath
planted;
Psalms 104:17
17 Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her
house.
Psalms 104:18
18 The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the
conies.
Psalms 104:19
19 He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down. Psalms
104:20
20 Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest
do creep forth.
Psalms 104:21
21 The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God. Psalms
104:22
22 The sun ariseth, they gather themselves together, and lay them down in their
dens.
Psalms 104:23
23 Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening. Psalms
104:24
24 O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the
earth is full of thy riches.
Psalms 104:25
25 So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both
small and great beasts.
Psalms 104:26
26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play
therein.
Psalms 104:27
27 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due
season.
Psalms 104:28
28 That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled
with good.
Psalms 104:29
29 Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they
die, and return to their dust. Psalms 104:30
30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face
of the earth.
Psalms 104:31
31 The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his
works.
Psalms 104:32
32 He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they
smoke.
Psalms 104:33
33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God
while I have my being.
Psalms 104:34
34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD. Psalms
104:35
35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more.
Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD. CHAPTER 105
Psalms 105:1
1 O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among
the people.
Psalms 105:2
2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
Psalms 105:3
3 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Psalms 105:4
4 Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore. Psalms 105:5
5 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the
judgments of his mouth;
Psalms 105:6
6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. Psalms
105:7
7 He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth. Psalms 105:8
8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a
thousand generations.
Psalms 105:9
9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; Psalms 105:10
10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an
everlasting covenant:
Psalms 105:11
11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your
inheritance:
Psalms 105:12
12 When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.
Psalms 105:13
13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another
people;
Psalms 105:14
14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
Psalms 105:15
15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Psalms 105:16
16 Moreover he called for a famine upon the land: he brake the whole staff of
bread.
Psalms 105:17
17 He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: Psalms
105:18
18 Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Psalms 105:19
19 Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him. Psalms
105:20
20 The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go
free.
Psalms 105:21
21 He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance: Psalms 105:22
22 To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom. Psalms
105:23
23 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. Psalms
105:24
24 And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their
enemies.
Psalms 105:25
25 He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his
servants.
Psalms 105:26
26 He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen. Psalms 105:27
27 They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham. Psalms
105:28
28 He sent darkness, and made it dark; and they rebelled not against his word.
Psalms 105:29
29 He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish. Psalms 105:30
30 Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, in the chambers of their kings.
Psalms 105:31
31 He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their
coasts.
Psalms 105:32
32 He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land. Psalms 105:33
33 He smote their vines also and their fig trees; and brake the trees of their
coasts.
Psalms 105:34
34 He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillers, and that without number,
Psalms 105:35
35 And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their
ground.
Psalms 105:36
36 He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their
strength.
Psalms 105:37
37 He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one
feeble person among their tribes.
Psalms 105:38
38 Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.
Psalms 105:39
39 He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.
Psalms 105:40
40 The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread
of heaven.
Psalms 105:41
41 He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places
like a river.
Psalms 105:42
42 For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant. Psalms 105:43
43 And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:
Psalms 105:44
44 And gave them the lands of the heathen: and they inherited the labour of

the people;
Psalms 105:45
45 That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://www.family-bbs.net - FamilyNet
News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center