Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2013-04-13 12:44:16 av FamilyNet Direct (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for April 16
==================================
From: "FamilyNet Direct" <friends@familynet-international.org>

Bible Reading for April 16

Psalms 16
[1] Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. [2] O my soul, thou hast
said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
[3] But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is
all my delight.
[4] Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their
drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my
lips.
[5] The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest
my lot.
[6] The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly
heritage.
[7] I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me
in the night seasons.
[8] I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I
shall not be moved.
[9] Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall
rest in hope.
[10] For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine
Holy One to see corruption.
[11] Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at
thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 17
[1] Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that
goeth not out of feigned lips. [2] Let my sentence come forth from thy
presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
[3] Thou has proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou has
tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not
transgress.
[4] Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.
[5] Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. [6] I have
called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and
hear my speech.
[7] Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand
them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. [8]
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings, [9]
From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
[10] They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
[11] They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing
down to the earth;
[12] Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion
lurking in secret places.
[13] Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the
wicked, which is thy sword:
[14] From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have
their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure:
they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their
babes.
[15] As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied,
when I awake, with thy likeness.

Psalms 18
[1] I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. [2] The LORD is my rock, and my
fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my
buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
[3] I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved
from mine enemies.
[4] The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me
afraid.
[5] The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
[6] In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my
voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. [7]
Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and
were shaken, because he was wroth. [8] There went up a smoke out of his
nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. [9] He
bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
[10] And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of
the wind.
[11] He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark
waters and thick clouds of the skies. [12] At the brightness that was before
him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
[13] The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice;
hail stones and coals of fire.
[14] Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out
lightnings, and discomfited them.
[15] Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world
were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy
nostrils.
[16] He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. [17] He
delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were
too strong for me.
[18] They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
[19] He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he
delighted in me.
[20] The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the
cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. [21] For I have kept the ways of
the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
[22] For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes
from me.
[23] I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity. [24]
Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according
to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight. [25] With the merciful thou wilt
shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
[26] With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt
shew thyself froward.
[27] For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
[28] For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
[29] For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a
wall.
[30] As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a
buckler to all those that trust in him. [31] For who is God save the LORD? or
who is a rock save our God? [32] It is God that girdeth me with strength, and
maketh my way perfect. [33] He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me
upon my high places. [34] He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel
is broken by mine arms.
[35] Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand
hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. [36] Thou hast
enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. [37] I have pursued mine
enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
[38] I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under
my feet.
[39] For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued
under me those that rose up against me. [40] Thou hast also given me the necks
of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
[41] They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he
answered them not.
[42] Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them
out as the dirt in the streets.
[43] Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast
made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
[44] As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit
themselves unto me.
[45] The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
[46] The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation
be exalted.
[47] It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. [48] He
delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise
up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. [49] Therefore will
I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy
name.
[50] Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his
anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

-+-

http://www.s-f-i.biz - Looking for Christian Partners to build a business

http://www.familynet-international.org - Family resource center - Home
schooling resources