Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2005-06-14 02:07:22 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for June 15
=================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 5
Song of Solomon 5:1
1 I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with
my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my
milk:  eat,  O friends;  drink,  yea, drink abundantly,  O beloved. Song of
Solomon 5:2
2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh,
saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is
filled  with dew,  and my locks  with the drops  of the night. Song of Solomon
5:3
3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how
shall I defile them?
Song of Solomon 5:4
4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved
for him.
Song of Solomon 5:5
5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my
fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock. Song of
Solomon 5:6
6 I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone:
my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called
him, but he gave me no answer. Song of Solomon 5:7
7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded
me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me. Song of Solomon 5:8
8 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell
him, that I am sick of love.
Song of Solomon 5:9
9 What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women?
what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?
Song of Solomon 5:10
10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. Song of
Solomon 5:11
11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a
raven.
Song of Solomon 5:12
12 His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk,
and fitly set.
Song of Solomon 5:13
13 His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies,
dropping sweet smelling myrrh. Song of Solomon 5:14
14 His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory
overlaid with sapphires.
Song of Solomon 5:15
15 His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his
countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars. Song of Solomon 5:16
16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved,
and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. CHAPTER 6
Song of Solomon 6:1
1 Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy
beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee. Song of Solomon 6:2
2 My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in
the gardens, and to gather lilies.
Song of Solomon 6:3
3 I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies. Song
of Solomon 6:4
4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an
army with banners.
Song of Solomon 6:5
5 Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a
flock of goats that appear from Gilead. Song of Solomon 6:6
6 Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every
one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them. Song of Solomon 6:7
7 As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks. Song of Solomon
6:8
8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without
number.
Song of Solomon 6:9
9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is
the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her;
yea, the queens  and the concubines,  and they praised  her. Song of Solomon
6:10
10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the
sun, and terrible as an army with banners? Song of Solomon 6:11
11 I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to
see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded. Song of Solomon
6:12
12 Or ever I was aware, my soul made me like the chariots of Amminadib. Song of
Solomon 6:13
13 Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee.
What will ye see in the Shulamite? As it were the company of two armies.
CHAPTER 7
Song of Solomon 7:1
1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy
thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. Song of
Solomon 7:2
2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like
an heap of wheat set about with lilies. Song of Solomon 7:3
3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. Song of Solomon 7:4
4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by
the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh
toward  Damascus.
Song of Solomon 7:5
5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple;
the king is held in the galleries. Song of Solomon 7:6
6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights! Song of Solomon 7:7
7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of
grapes.
Song of Solomon 7:8
8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs
thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell
of thy nose like apples;
Song of Solomon 7:9
9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down
sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak. Song of Solomon
7:10
10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. Song of Solomon 7:11
11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the
villages.
Song of Solomon 7:12
12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish,
whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I
give thee my loves.
Song of Solomon 7:13
13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant
fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved. CHAPTER 8
Song of Solomon 8:1
1 O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I
should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.
Song of Solomon 8:2
2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct
me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.
Song of Solomon 8:3
3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.
Song of Solomon 8:4
4 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my
love, until he please.
Song of Solomon 8:5
5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I
raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there
she brought thee forth that bare thee. Song of Solomon 8:6
6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is
strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of
fire,  which hath a most vehement flame. Song of Solomon 8:7
7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man
would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly  be
contemned.
Song of Solomon 8:8
8 We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our
sister in the day when she shall be spoken for? Song of Solomon 8:9
9 If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a
door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar. Song of Solomon 8:10
10 I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that
found favour.
Song of Solomon 8:11
11 Solomon had a vineyard at Baalhamon; he let out the vineyard unto keepers;
every one for the fruit thereof was to bring a thousand pieces of silver.
Song of Solomon 8:12
12 My vineyard, which is mine, is before me: thou, O Solomon, must have a
thousand, and those that keep the fruit thereof two hundred. Song of Solomon
8:13
13 Thou that dwellest in the gardens, the companions hearken to thy voice:
cause me to hear it.
Song of Solomon 8:14
14 Make haste, my beloved, and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart upon
the mountains of spices.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://www.family-bbs.net - FamilyNet
News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center